Women and their blowjob techniques

pussyfan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my opinion there is no such thing as a bad blowjob from a woman unless she doesn't know how to keep her teeth from raking you raw -- but it's easy to train them not to. Pretty much anything a woman wants to do to my cock with her mouth is just fine with me. But there are so many variations. I'm interested to hear everyone's favorites.

My wife and my previous girlfriend had virtually identical techniques, nice ONLY if you're in a hurry, which I rarely am. They would suck and lick the head while basically masturbating me in a kind of rolling motion with one hand while holding my balls with the other. Both liked me to run my fingers thru their hair or caress their breasts while they were blowing me. There is almost no way to not come after 5 or 10 minutes of this. I gradually trained both of them to pay oral attention to my balls and spend plenty of time slowly licking, kissing and sucking before they started wailing away on me.

My current girlfriend, first wife and several other girls and women had a completely different technique. They would spend an hour kissing and licking while looking into my eyes -- I love that, it's incredibly erotic. Then they would take me about halfway into their mouths and simultaneously suck and 'butterfly lick' the underside of my cock, just where the head meets the shaft. They learned this licking technique from the way I lick their clits. Apparently it feels much the same for men and women -- incredibly intense. There is no masturbating hand action other than gently holding and stroking my balls. These blowjobs are the only time I have ever been very vocal during sex. The orgasms they produced in me this way were and are the best and most powerful I've ever experienced.

Anyway, what do ya'll like?