Women and Vegetables

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Question for the ladies and adventurous men -

What vegetables or fruits have you played with and which ones please you the most? Do you end up eating them? How do you select them at the market?

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I like playing with my peas. A bad habit I picked up from childhood.

I'd spend all my time fiddling around with them and then not doing anything really but rolling them around...

Of course, these were food peas! :p FOR EATING!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was thinking more along the lines of sex toys Orca. You know carrots, cucumbers, eggplant, zucchini, celery, parsnips, burdock, ginger, yucca, ocra....

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had passion fruit squeezed over my cunt and licked off, that's nice as it gives you a slight tingle. Ginger rubbed on my clit which makes you tingle and feel warm. Cherries and strawberries eaten out of me. Ice cream, yoghurt and cream dripped over various parts of my anatomy and nibbled and licked off.
My ex and I thought it would be a cool idea to drip honey over my twat, big mistake, it looked lovely but within seconds every piece of fluff or stray hair in the room had found its way onto my snatch, he'd licked me and when I kissed him I ended up with my hair sticking to my face but we kept at it gamely until he stuck his honey coated cock into me and suddenly I screamed 'ah, sugar, fungal infections,' and realised that it probably wasn't a good idea as all the sugars might give me thrush, rushed straight to the bathroom to shower it off, so I won't be trying honey again.
I'd never use chocolate as a sex food, it has an unpleasant look when it's melted and y'all know what I mean :)

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i can't mix food and sex. i just don't have it in me. i've never used food in place of a dildo for fear of breaking it or getting some remnant of foodstuffs in my snatch and getting some sort of infection from that.

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media
I've had passion fruit squeezed over my cunt and licked off, that's nice as it gives you a slight tingle. Ginger rubbed on my clit which makes you tingle and feel warm. Cherries and strawberries eaten out of me. Ice cream, yoghurt and cream dripped over various parts of my anatomy and nibbled and licked off.
My ex and I thought it would be a cool idea to drip honey over my twat, big mistake, it looked lovely but within seconds every piece of fluff or stray hair in the room had found its way onto my snatch, he'd licked me and when I kissed him I ended up with my hair sticking to my face but we kept at it gamely until he stuck his honey coated cock into me and suddenly I screamed 'ah, sugar, fungal infections,' and realised that it probably wasn't a good idea as all the sugars might give me thrush, rushed straight to the bathroom to shower it off, so I won't be trying honey again.
I'd never use chocolate as a sex food, it has an unpleasant look when it's melted and y'all know what I mean :)
hahahaha you are too fucking funny

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How about fruit with spikes on it? There's something a bit like pineapple, smaller but with a lot more spikes. I don't remember the name, but I remember the fruit because thirty years ago I picked one up the wrong way. A memorable experience.

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media
I've never done the cuke or banana thing. I have used stuff like whipped cream, fruits, body painty chocolate stuff, honey, ice, ice cream, popcicles, warm peanut butter, caramel..... Just the usual licky touchy stuff. numnumnum. tasty, but often times sticky which in turn means bathtime fun.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

LOL SP - your posts never disappoint. :smile:

How about fruit with spikes on it? There's something a bit like pineapple, smaller but with a lot more spikes. I don't remember the name, but I remember the fruit because thirty years ago I picked one up the wrong way. A memorable experience.

Spiky Fruit??? I think you need to take lessons from Spoiled Princess BD.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

A paw-paw? Yow! no thanks :eek:

Question for the ladies and adventurous men -

What vegetables or fruits have you played with and which ones please you the most? Do you end up eating them? How do you select them at the market?

I have never expressly purchased foodstuffs with the idea of fucking with them. It's only ever been a 'what happens to be in the larder' kind of thing. I did the ubiquitous cucumber experiment as a teenager - the best thing about it was the 'cold-from-the-fridge'ness - I love cold things in/on my pussy. To which end ice and icecream have played a significant role in my sexlife. Crushed ice is generally great for oral sex, less messy than icecream (plus I was in my love-buzz years when I mostly doing this and when you're off your tits on acid & E food tastes are far too much to handle). That and chilled champagne. All my favourite menfriends tell me you haven't lived til you've had one of my champagne blow-jobs! Of course you have to save half the bottle, or have a 2nd to hand, to pour down between your lady's breasts so it can be lapped up below. Very messy, very sexy and not that expensive, if you happen to live in France!
Sorry, not exactly fruit/veg - but made from grapes!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All my favourite menfriends tell me you haven't lived til you've had one of my champagne blow-jobs! Of course you have to save half the bottle, or have a 2nd to hand, to pour down between your lady's breasts so it can be lapped up below. Very messy, very sexy and not that expensive, if you happen to live in France!
Sorry, not exactly fruit/veg - but made from grapes!

Hmmm. Champagne blowjobs. Someone did this to me with club soda and it was heaven. My nuts shrank a bit but were eventually warmed up. I've never experimented with vegetables - gay men don't seem to be into them or vibrators for that matter. Wonder why? I've even dated a grocer once.