Women are more loyal partners

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In an extreme situation like that women are more likely to be accepting. However im finding when it comes to monogamy women are more likely to be disloyal and cheat on a partner

I agree with Lee_M. From my own experience and in talking to customers and friends I would have to say that women are more likely to cheat than men, at least in this small community.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also would not be so presumptuous to tell someone "you are wrong". Sounds to me like that would be someone who had Mommy or Daddy issues that was told "shut up, sit down", (but I am being presumptuous).:wink:
Yes, you would be that presumptuous. You do it often. And saying that, because my post hurt your little feelers, I have Mommy or Daddy issues is just fine and dandy? Can you ever stop being such a little turd?
Saying "you are wrong" is tactless and harsh.

There are many other ways of saying it such as "I totally disagree with you".
There was no room for ambiguity. Your statement was absolutely wrong. You made an assumption based upon your own feelings, not based upon anything factual. It is not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing. You said "no str8 man would stay" and I have seen str8 men who did stay. Your statement was wrong.

I understand. You always have to defend your friends. I was offended by the tone of "you are wrong. period". I should have said that I can't imagine that any man, especially str8 would stay in this situation.
And just because you can't imagine it, that doesn't make it fact.

Why is it that if two people disagree with you, you automatically start in with "they hate me, and they are defending each other"? I don't need anyone to defend me against your little rants. Grow up.

edit: Go ahead and start a thread about me, and how mean I am to you, and how much I hate you. None of that will be accurate, of course, but go ahead and start the thread anyway.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
and I have seen str8 men who did stay. Your statement was wrong.

edit: Go ahead and start a thread about me, and how mean I am to you, and how much I hate you. None of that will be accurate, of course, but go ahead and start the thread anyway.

That is incredible that a str8 man would stay with his former wife who is now a man, in a relationship. It proves that anything is possible.

I don't hate you. I did disagree with you and that is it. Just because I have a disagreement or argument with someone on here does not mean that I think that you hate me or that I hate you.