Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
or make him use a dildo on you

ive been going through a submissive/orgasm denial phase and my favorite toy is a strap-on harness for men. She picks the dildo sizes, straps it in and i dont get to cum unless she wants me to. frustrating and a huge turn on if you combine it with e-stim or something else

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Here's a hypothetical one for you:

Let's say I'm the type of guy that wants to maximize as much "internal" time as possible (for the sake of argument, say 3 hours). Obviously, based on what you said, 3 hours straight just will not do. If your threshold for soreness is 45 minutes, would you break it down to 4 rounds of PIV fucking interspersed with extended periods of play (snuggling, nibbling, oral, kissing, etc.), or would you just preferto break it down to 4 rounds and have absolutely no intimacy whatsoever in between?

The former, definitely the former.

To the OP: did you try grabbing the base of his penis firmly right before he's about to climax? That should delay orgasm for a bit. Try numbing cream too.

D

deleted509196

It can be hard for me to and sometimes I don't manage, even if it feels really good and I'm close. I don't know why. My guy is actually really good, so it's not to do with him. It's not even that I'm not in the mood. Just depends too, sometimes it takes longer, sometimes less time. On my own or whatever.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Good question.:biggrin1: He's well hung so the sex part for that extremely short duration feels really good.

You guys are right, maybe it's him with the problem. I usually cum within 2 minutes (tried and tested with every other guy I've been with) but I do sometimes feel maybe I should try and be a little more hornier so I can get it done under 1 minute.

2 minutes? you are like the female version of this guy :p

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The experience i've had with PE is that it had nothing to do with how turned on he is and a lot more to do with his self confidence/ego and how I am acting towards it. If i made a big deal out if it- it got worse. It was a horrible cycle of him feeling worthless about it.

I found that if he would stop when it got sensitive i could talk him through it and no matter how many times we had to stop i never made him feel like shit for it. It didn't take long before he was lasting longer and longer between pauses.

For most men its more of a psychological problem than a sensitivity issue. Respect and communication and understanding can go a hell of a long way.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
slip him a single tramadol, let the sweats wear off, get him hard and he will be the one that wont cum. plus the high will make everything feel better.

BEWARE though PROLONGED regular use will give him and you (if you want to get a little buzzing too) dryness and itcheyness. i myself get a cold nose??? how weird.

hope i helped.

many happy future orgasams

I wouldn't be giving just anyone tramadol. I had multiple mini seizures while taking it. It interacted with another medication i was taking. Don't give anyone your medicine or anyone elses. It could be fatal.

Boondocksaints

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why can't he just go down on you/ use a vibrator before to make you cum? Then premature ejaculation wouldn't be a problem and plus it will probably get better for him because of less pressure.

When I was a teenager, I would sometimes have trouble with coming fast, so what I did was try to replicate the sensation of me jerking off. I never premature ejaculated masturbating so lol

Last edited:

StillEnjoyingLife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been with my wife for more than 30 years (and I can't remember back before that!)...and she has never cum during intercourse. She can't...and never has. I understand that some women don't. . . .

Recently I posted a response in another thread

http://www.lpsg.org/170450-women-who-cant-cum-6.html#post2656217

about my experience with a woman who could not achieve orgasm. What I had to say there boiled down to this: that though the anorgasmic woman I was writing about couldn't cum, she nevertheless thoroughly enjoyed intercourse and sex in general. In fact, one of the many things I loved about her was how frequently she would initiate intercourse or fellatio. She loved sex, even though she could never reach climax herself. I hope your wife is like her.

But I agree that the best thing of all is when the woman and the man both cum, preferably in overlapping orgasms.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ive been going through a submissive/orgasm denial phase and my favorite toy is a strap-on harness for men. She picks the dildo sizes, straps it in and i dont get to cum unless she wants me to. frustrating and a huge turn on if you combine it with e-stim or something else

I don't get it....are you fucking her? Or she's fucking you? And what is e-stim?

Recently I posted a response in another thread

http://www.lpsg.org/170450-women-who-cant-cum-6.html#post2656217

about my experience with a woman who could not achieve orgasm. What I had to say there boiled down to this: that though the anorgasmic woman I was writing about couldn't cum, she nevertheless thoroughly enjoyed intercourse and sex in general.

I think NYC was saying that his wife couldn't cum through intercourse, not that she couldn't cum at all. However, although I wouldn't classify myself as anorgasmic, there have been many times when I couldn't cum at all during intercourse because I was too shy to let the man know that I had to manually stimulate myself, yet I thoroughly enjoyed having sex with them and initiated every act on every level, just like your former lover.