Women, are your orgasms lasting longer as you age?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Belly_Dancer, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I am thirty-nine years old.

About four years ago, I started to sometimes have really long-lasting orgasms...they would go on for thirty seconds or more, which was a record for me then.

Lately (and especially this year), I have had even longer orgasms...some that seem they will never end! I have not timed them, but they are amazingly drawn out. My husband just holds me (and/or keeps stimulating me), astounded at the way I can come, and come, and come some more.

And just like always, I can come multiple times in one session, so I am now experiencing several super-long orgasms almost every time we have sex. Not every climax is long, but the majority are. It's rare for me now to have an orgasm that lasts less than thirty seconds.

I definitely wasn't always this way, and the only thing that has really changed is that I have gotten older.

Has aging had this effect on any other women here? (Men, please feel free to chime in if it's happening to you too.)

2. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    Yeah it's so odd you posted this actually, I was just talking about this with someone earlier this week! :smile:

30 seconds is very common for me, I have had some last longer than a minute.

The only time they're shorter than 30 seconds is when I've already had a lot of orgasms that day. Sometimes by that 7th or 9th or whatever one my body is like okay, you've worn us out, no 25 contractions in a row for you until you let us rest a bit.

:biggrin1:

I'm 39 too, 39.5 to be specific.

3. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I've never attributed the duration to age; I'd prefer to think hubby's techniques improve with age. But yes, longer for me. See, there's another perk for turning 40!

4. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I never had an orgasm until i was 32,well not through penetrative sex anyway.

I swore blind i was going to have a heart attack the first time it happened but my gooooooooodness it felt amzing when i got my breath back.

I do agree though that the older i get the longer they last and sometimes i have one after another after another.

Strangely enough though it has only ever been mindblowing with younger guys and ones that have had really good girth.

Like Enid said though,they are less powerful if i have had alot that day.

...... or i have been abit busy with the toys beforehand.

P.S...I'm 38 next month

5. cece

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hmmm, I don't seem to notice a change with age. At least not yet. But I did read somewhere that the more stimulation your nerves get the more sensitive they become over time-something to do with nerve pathways growing. That could explain your growing orgasm!

I'm sure the guys are really jealous!

6. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I wonder if the fact that i had the hood piercing/s when i was 32 made a difference.........or the older i get the sexier i feel in myself......

7. avengoid1

avengoid1 Member

Let's start a new thread: Are there any guys who have this amazing ability to orgasm for more than 30 seconds? OK....15?
    Quit making us so jealous.

8. B_ladysunshine

B_ladysunshine New Member

My orgasms have always depended on the man/boy I was with and what he did to me.
    I may be more let-lose with the years alowing myself to moan, groan, screw and cry
    as I get older (36) which of course increases the intensity of each orgasm.
    Luckily I always had orgasms very easily, I loved them and the sensational feeling from
    day one -
    So I am really never disappointed, but the intensity varies of course - don't seem to be different through the years.
    Love, Z.

9. B_ladysunshine

B_ladysunshine New Member

*screw = screan

10. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

Hehe...sorry.

11. Daisy

Gold Member

Well yeah it's kind of like you can keep on cumming for as long as the stimulation goes on but Ive always been that way. No increase with age.

12. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

I'm 39 and have the best orgasms. To quote rawdog, many are "orga orga orgasms.". I'm having the best sex I've ever had in my life. I'm a happy girl.

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, it's possible to last 15 to 30 seconds, which is what Tantric sex is about. But you have to work at it; it doesn't come naturally and never will.

14. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I also live in Rawdog's world of orga-orga-orgasms but I've always been that way (well, since age 18 or 19). I'm not sure it would be possible for my orgasms to get longer. I just hope they never get shorter!

15. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mine have always varied. I haven't noticed an increase in length, but it would be nice to look forward to it! I would say 30 seconds is about right for me as well.

I have noticed that my ability to orgasm back to back has increased. I'm not sure though if that's just because I am becoming more comfortable with sex and my body or if it's my age or something else.

16. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mine are getting longer, stronger, and recently in multiples. I do not have orga-orga-orgasms, but I think I have seen other women having them. Of course, I can never know.

17. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Yes, my wife in her 40s has taken orgasms to a whole new level. She's always been pretty orgasmic in her 20s and 30s but now seems to have found a new 7th gear or something, a hyper orgasm drive lol.

Longer durations, rolling multiple orgasms from penetration, very vocal, clawing and grabbing, crying, everything seems to comes out. She can hyperventilate so much from screaming that we have to slow down a little for her to catch her breath for a few seconds. Sometimes at the end of long passionate session she can be really spent emotionally, her just laying there for 5-10 minutes kind of whimpering and happy crying without tears. A totally amazing, beautiful thing to be a part of :)

We've been wondering if this all might be hormone related.

#17 Mike7, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  18. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've noticed a steady change as I've aged, though I wouldn't describe it as having anything to do with the duration of my orgasms so much as my ability to control reaching them.

In my later teens and early twenties, control meant focusing my concentration to delay what would feel like a full-tilt rush to climax if I gave my body free reign. As I approached thirty, it seemed as though I could do this more easily and with less effort. I chalked it up to years of practice until it had become almost second nature.

Now in my mid-thirties, I'm not so sure that was the case. I've noticed there are times when I actually have to focus on pushing myself off the plateau and actually reach orgasm. The feeling is not unlike fucking under the influence of an ideal amount of alcohol or a mild narcotic...the desire, the tactile sensations, the firm erection are all there, but it feels as though I could just keep pumping forever without reaching the peak.

It's actually a bit disconcerting if I dwell on it for too long.

19. ripvanwinkle

ripvanwinkle New Member

the length of my lady's orgasms have not changed over the decades.
    i did give her one that lasted well over 5 minutes, while she was driving a car:eek::smile:.

yes, i am jealous of women's orgasms!:mad:

fwiw, years ago before i discovered the herb saw palmetto for my prostrate, i had prostrate issues due to enlargement. the doctors are so stupid about natural health. anyway, i told the dr that my prostrate problems were reducing the length and quality of my orgasm. he said, size doesn't matter. and i had to pay for that advice!

so i told him, a fellow went to a lumber yard to buy 2x4's. the salesman asked him how long he needed them. he said that since he was building a new house, he needed them for a long time:tongue:

20. Chaotica

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, I have noticed this. I have had it happen from my fingers, or a vibrator, and once from receiving oral. If my cul de sac is involved, it seems like they never end. This was not something I ever experienced while in my teens or twenties.

Draft saved Draft deleted