Women Aren’t Supposed To Fart, They Say

T

T_Lurch

My man passes more bottom gas than me however I'm not immune Lol, firstly I suffer from Megan Blase syndrome and have certain digestion issues which means I do often have a lot of gas myself. With me tho the gas mostly comes up than having to pass bottom burps, I belch a lot, a hella lot and often pretty damn loudly but it's something I can't help.
I think having the condition has meant I'm more understanding of other people when they need to pass wind whichever form it takes, in our household there's no shame in such bodily functions.
I do understand how strangers might get offended when say I was in a restaurant and a big loud belch comes up but I do sometimes explain if it's necessary.
At home my fam know the score so all good, I'm a great believer in the phrase 'Wherever tho be let your wind blow free, in church or chapel let it rattle'.
It also helps that we all have pretty childish senses of humour Lol.
As the Irish say, "better to let it out and bear the shame, than hold it in and bear the pain.":p

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Not sure on etiquette but know that farting in a elevator (lift) is wrong on several levels
I agree with that. I've flat out noped out of an elevator before the doors closed from some silent and deadly beast let loose in their prior to my arrival.

I will also be 100% incapable of keeping a straight face if someone let's one on the long way up and I get the smell of decay creeping into my nose. I don't want to ever embarrass people, but I have the shitty sense of humor of a young person lol.

Reactions: T_Lurch

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
AKA the Greek Sauna or Dutch Oven. It varies for different people but a major culprit seems to be Italian food or Mexican.

They're just something we all do and can't help. My German shepherd Boo Boo (rest his soul) would let loose some eye-watering bottom burps. Seemed to happen when I'd put a bit too much steak drippings in his dry food. He loved it, but the barking spiders that ensued always told me when I overdid it.

Oh, no. We weren’t under the covers completely. It was an escape route.

Reactions: T_Lurch

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife and I are both over 60... We don't flaunt it... But the days of leaving the room are over. That said, we've been vegetarians for many years. So the results are minor. And for those who've ever done yoga classes... It's a thing.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
My wife and I are both over 60... We don't flaunt it... But the days of leaving the room are over. That said, we've been vegetarians for many years. So the results are minor. And for those who've ever done yoga classes... It's a thing.
Cheese is one of the worst offenders after Brussels sprouts.
Cheese and meat? Ugh. I try to avoid staying over on those nights.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Cheese is one of the worst offenders after Brussels sprouts.
Cheese and meat? Ugh. I try to avoid staying over on those nights.
We love Brussel sprouts! We also love asparagus... Maybe not a 'date night' dinner... :p

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Early on my wife was very careful about expressing bodily functions and extremely embarrassed when she couldn't suppress it. Now after being together over three decades, we both feel no hesitancy to let it rip when necessary when it's just the two of us.

However with that being said there still seems to be a bit of shame and double standard in play when it comes to who is the source. For instance any abnormal digestive announcements on my part still sometimes provoke an "eww" or similar disapproval; while if I have the temerity to point out the reverse I can usually count on being subjected to a detailed and chronological itinerary of all the times I committed such an offense but she choose not to point it out.

However in the interest of being PC and keeping my own martial peace (in case she reads this), my official answer will have to be of course women don't fart. Sugar and spice overrides the need of such a crude bodily function that only men are capable of (after all, "pull my finger" said no woman ever).

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
However in the interest of being PC and keeping my own martial peace (in case she reads this), my official answer will have to be of course women don't fart. Sugar and spice overrides the need of such a crude bodily function that only men are capable of (after all, "pull my finger" said no woman ever).

My Aunt was an ER nurse. She was pretty gruff... And yes, she had us pull her finger growing up... <g>

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I long-term dated an incredibly hot woman on the back half of college who had a beautiful face, Playmate-level boobs, a flat stomach, and if I could criticize anything, a 7/10 butt. Still, wow.

She was incredibly nervous about farting, however. I’d had a bit of anal sex with previous GFs, and enjoyed it, but it was obvious very quickly this would not be happening... at all.

Over the next months I laughed so hard as she would just loudly fart over and over again at night. I’ve never heard anything like it, before or since. She somehow could keep it in for a day or two and barely eat anything and only drink Fresca. Only when asleep could her ego allow herself to fart.

Reactions: orangeC

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Love when women fart on my huge cock
I long-term dated an incredibly hot woman on the back half of college who had a beautiful face, Playmate-level boobs, a flat stomach, and if I could criticize anything, a 7/10 butt. Still, wow.

She was incredibly nervous about farting, however. I’d had a bit of anal sex with previous GFs, and enjoyed it, but it was obvious very quickly this would not be happening... at all.

Over the next months I laughed so hard as she would just loudly fart over and over again at night. I’ve never heard anything like it, before or since. She somehow could keep it in for a day or two and barely eat anything and only drink Fresca. Only when asleep could her ego allow herself to fart.

do either of these address the topic of the thread? Which is “when in a relationship does simply not being obnoxious/ wandering off” become good enough?”

Reactions: MCA