Women at Bars

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by magic7, May 30, 2010.

1. magic7

magic7 New Member

What is the best way to approach a women at a bar? I know this answer is probably simple like introducing yourself and asking her if you can buy her a drink, but i don't always feel this works that well.

And if you start to hit it off do you invite her back to your place or just ask her for her number?

2. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

NOOOOOO!!! Don't ask her back...unless all you think is that she isnt worth more than a one night bang! Obviously some women are more than happy to hump someone they have only just met but many many are the opposite.

Ask for her number by all means,or give her yours,then the ball is in her court as whether she wants to contact you.

3. dolfette

Gold Member

introduction and a drink.
    seriously.
    if it doesn't work then maybe she's just not your type.

if a guy asked me back to his i'd run a mile.
    ...could be any sort of psycho or ahole.
    if he asked for my number i'd feel flattered.
    ...he thinks i'm worth a proper date and getting to know.

4. dolph9plus

dolph9plus New Member

Albums:
    Ive always had good luck at it, but I tend to have better luck when Im on my own and Shes on her own.Neither of us tied to the groups we came with.

And Tasha is right,but try first to get her number..Ive been told by many women that theyd rather be called,than to call themselves.But Ive found a good way to get by that,give her your email at the very least.Most women wouldnt feel any pressure sending you a hello email,as opposed to them calling you.

And getting her to your place is a good way to get some booty,,but like Tasha said,its just gonna end up a 1 night bang..

5. magic7

magic7 New Member

I figured asking for a number would be the better move, it just sucks because I want to have a one night stand sometimes too. Although, if I really liked her I would ask for her number and go on a date. I just don't understand how so many guys consistently get one night stands by going to the bars, almost as if it's easy for them. The only way it ever seems to happen is if I already knew the girl and we saw each other at the bar, or if you have been dancing with a girl and you guys both start getting really turned on.

Maybe I'm thinking there's just some magic thing they say, and that of course just really isn't the case. But I have a couple really average looking friends who often pull some really attractive girls week in and week out.

I'm not saying I only want one night stands, it would just be nice to be better at being able to get a girl to come back and sleep with you on those nights ur really horny.

6. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree 100% as usual with this lady:tongue:

I have never ever went home with someone, I would say it would be a one in a million chance and I would let him know if I wanted it. It's never happened yet and I doubt it will I'm just to worried about the millions of things I would have to worry about. Plus sex with a stranger wouldn't do me much good. I need to relax to orgasm and that never happens at first.

I think that if the girl is there looking for that she's going to send out F-me signals!

And if I'm interested he gets MY number.... I'm not calling I like a man with balls!

#6 HiddenLacey, May 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010
  7. dolfette

Gold Member

i prefer giving my number, because i know i'll never make the first call. i'm just not motivated enough.

8. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think the best is to go with the spur of the moment, to buy her a drink is not bad, but you not always need to do that to introduce yourself. I mean sometimes i just feel funny buying a girl a drink when she is already sitting there with a full glass, that kind of looks like i have a routine i would try on any girl. Just a calm conversation on something that is going on in the bar or in the city is usually enough to break the ice.
    In the end, what has worked the best for me, is just saying that it was great meeting her and i would like to see her again. Exchange the numbers, i like giving her mine so she got the option, but i don't really expect a call, so get hers too.
    Oh and don't wait to long making the call.

But sometimes the mood is different, if you are going to some place else with her, for example a club to dance or whatever and you there is a certain chemistry between you, why not spend the night together.

9. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    What about "Get your coat luv, you've pulled?" just kidding. I like the smiles, the looks and the looking away kind of approach, whispering "hi" across the bar, not rushing in. If she is interested enough, she will stay there. I would never ask back on the first meet, maybe its an age thing, i would have done about 20 years ago.

10. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

Hahahahahahahha!

I've gotta say the women have truly been kind to you here! I'd say from that, you're halfway there already! LMFAO!

WTF are you so concerned that you sleep with a "hot" girl. The best one night sex (OK & the next day) I've had has always been with "normal girls", many of whom have had "abnormal" talents!

Life, & people, are a rich tapestry of experience to be enjoyed. I swear to God, that you can mutually have more fun with someone not dressed to kill, than someone who's - high maintenance, looking for something better, the object of many men's attention, or someone who you can just go & brag to your mates about.

To be quite honest, if you want to pull airheads week in, week out, just lie about your job & income, be funny, but not too interested, & vaguely engage them in conversation each week, yet talk to other women too.

Airheads(OK & many women) can become curious about your indifference, & feel safe around you like this,- & the more you talk too...

But why? It's a shallow facsimillie of life. If you live your life by keeping up with the Jones's, you're living by someone else's rules, against players who are just as, or more determined than you.

By all means, bang yourself silly, but look within the book, not at the pretty cover! You wouldn't believe how many women are attractive when they feel secure with you, & open up & show their real intelligence, personality & beauty!

I've been lucky - enough women have come to me, or been introduced to me(if anything, you have to know how to be a closer!), but so many people go out to places & environments that they're not comfortable with, that it's only by engaging with them, that you see the sparkle in their eyes, & thir true beauty is revealed.

Oh crap, I'm sounding kind of lame now!

11. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nope not lame at all:wink:

12. magic7

magic7 New Member

I liked it too. I really am not only looking to have 1 night stands, just wish I could do it if I really wanted to. And thank you ladies for not tearing me a new one, I'm sure you could of all gone off on me for asking this question.

13. curious_angel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great advice crackoff but you also seem to be suggesting that 'hot' women are always airheads. Is that your experience? Do you avoid women that you consider hot, as you assume they lack intelligence?

Magic7 I agree with the other ladies-- always get her tel number. Maybe you should also add some extra info to your LPSG profile. Good luck!

14. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    If I were single...

It would work best if a guy were to ask for my number. Like dolfie I don't have enough motivation to call so giving me a number won't work generally. I'll never call it.

I hate phones and talking on the phone so asking for my primary personal email and emailing me something funny/cool along with a personal note right after we meet would work best with me.

But I am an odd bird.

#14 Enid, May 31, 2010
    Last edited: May 31, 2010
  15. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

I generally have a group of people I go to the bar with, this is particularly helpful if you have female friends to invite as long as well. The next step is too drink and loosen up. Make jokes, dance, be interesting and cool. While you are at the bar getting more drinks, or outside getting a cig, just casually approach a girl making jokes about the surroundings and if she engages flirt with her a little and have a normal conversation like adults do. If she acts uninterested bring attention to that in a joking/not pathetic or mean spirited way. This actually works a lot.

Now go back to your friends. When you see her again, make a point of waving hi, and if she isn't too busy with her friends (or if she is but you catch her looking your way) go up and talk some more or ask her to dance. After this step buy her a drink and yo will get more alone time. Be sure to read her. At this point I usually am still talking but am also touching her arm, and light physical contact. When you return to the group touch the small of her back. Some girls aren't into this in general so if she is at all uncomfortable acting stop but don't be discouraged. ( Note: The small of the back thing works ideally if another female is talking to you because it lets her know that while you can certainly do well with other girls you are interested in her).

Continue to do this until closing at which point you should kiss her. If she wants your dick right then and there you will know. Contrary to what a lot of women in this thread have said, girls want it just as much as we do and will usually want you to take them home. I have never judged a woman for this and unless I am black out drunk and don't remember what I said, and this hasn't happened since college, I will always call them later in the week. If, on the other hand, she isnt that type of girl let her know that you really enjoyed meeting her and ask for her number. If she refuses that, simply walk back to the bar and order one more round and talk/joke with your friends.

16. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

I should teach classes.

17. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I reckon that was pretty good advice Dude.

18. Drifterwood

Gold Member

"I've got a bag of ropes and chains in my car."

19. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Actually that one might get me interested :wink:

20. ethos420

ethos420 New Member

A co-worker of mine who gets laid all the time tells me its the 90/10 rule, ask a bunch of people, 90% will say no while 10% will be willing to take things further. Havent tried it out myself yet as I'm not a giant bar goer so I can't tell you if it actually works or not.

Draft saved Draft deleted