Women at Bars

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I were single...

It would work best if a guy were to ask for my number. Like dolfie I don't have enough motivation to call so giving me a number won't work generally. I'll never call it.

I hate phones and talking on the phone so asking for my primary personal email and emailing me something funny/cool along with a personal note right after we meet would work best with me.

But I am an odd bird.

Not an odd bird,,very common,,many female friends told me the same thing,most women like to be pursued,and a man calling you and trying to get a date is all part of the chase.Since most women dont chase men,then not being motivated to call him to start something is understandable..

email at the very least is safe,and you dont have to give up your private number to a guy you may not wanna hear from again..

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I would feel weird asking a girl for her email. I really have never heard anybody say to me, "dude I got her email!"

That being said, I can be too shy to call sometimes, and would prefer to email.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
I would feel weird asking a girl for her email. I really have never heard anybody say to me, "dude I got her email!"

usually you get it when business cards are exhanged. i would never use it because i am not a pansy who is to afraid to call girls on the phone.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would also never call a guy first and I never have. The closest I've ever come to doing something like that was asking TheBoyfriend for his AIM name, and I made up a lame excuse in order to do that, because he was leaving town and I needed a way to stay in touch with him that would seem casual (and not desperate). I needed a way to let him know that he could ask me out on a date and ask for my phone number. I know that sounds so 1950s, but it's true, I really would never ask a guy for his number or offer mine unsolicited.

I would also prefer to be called rather than emailed, but I don't think I'd turn a guy down for emailing me. I suppose if a guy wanted to be really cool about it, he could find a reason to email you something, giving him an excuse to ask for your email address, and then also ask you out via email. That would work, but it isn't as direct and confident as calling. I'd remember that confidence if you called.

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Give her your email if you cant ask for hers,,just write something nice on a piece of paper,add your email,,and slip it to her on your way out.

At the very least u tried, and u leave it up to her if she likes you,she will send u an email ..

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep, I think email is a good idea too. Takes the pressure off, plus she doesn't have to worry too much about you tracking her down if you're a scary stalker type.

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, I think email is a good idea too. Takes the pressure off, plus she doesn't have to worry too much about you tracking her down if you're a scary stalker type.

Yep,people get a phone number and they can get a name, then its ur address, and whamo freak at ur door,lol.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want a phone call dammit! Or at the very least a text message...I want to know you think I'm worth the trouble. That said...if you give me your number, I'm not afraid to call you but you get one shot at that. You better answer or call back within a reasonable amount of time

Last edited: