Women at the Tubs

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Hung Muscle, Oct 3, 2005.

1. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

So, I was on a business trip coming back through Geneva and decided to take a detour to the local bathhouse. I paid my 20 Swiss Francs, got my locker key and towel and got ready.

The place -- being Swiss -- was spotlessly clean. And there were lots of cute guys hanging out at the bar wearing only a towel and their tattoos. I knew the evening would be well spent.

Then, I headed toward the steamroom and sauna area. As I turned a corner, I ran smack into a pair of droopy boobs on a wrinkled uber-tan woman. I was stunned. I had never seen a woman -- let alone an old hag -- at the baths. As it turned out there were probably about half a dozen women there, most with a guy.

At first, I was totally freaked out, but they really didn't change the vibe of the place, so it was cool. Watching a guy fuck his girlfriend/wife/whatever in the sauna and then have her go off with another guy was kinda interesting... and hot. I never saw a vagina swallow a big cock before up close and personal, so I chalk this up to my education. One lady, young with perky boobs, made an advance toward me at one point but that's where the intrigue ended. I fled back into the steamroom like a big sissy.

Any other queers on here ever see a woman at a sex club? Did it freak you out? I love my girl friends, but I don't think I need to see them at the tubs...

2. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not a sex club, but this was a pretty funny story. A few years ago, my ex and I went on a skiing trip to Austria with a few other couples. After a day on the slopes some of us decided to use the sauna. The guys went into the men's changing room and the ladies to the women's changing room. A but later one of the other guys and I were sitting in the sauna (wearing a towel for modesty), when one of the women walked into the sauna stark naked. She froze for a second with a horrified look on her face (and a smoking hot body I might add). She apparently didn't realize there were separate changing rooms, but a common sauna. She turned around and left (and didn't come back). A couple of other ladies came in wearing towels a minute or so later. It was a pretty funny scene, at least to me.

3. acepen

acepen New Member

I had a simular experince at a club i was going to. They had a new building so this was my first time. It was daytime so the place was pretty empty. I went through and did my work out. When it was over i went back and took a shower. They had a steam room and spa in the mens locker room and even a few tanning beds. There was a sign pointing to the sauna so i walked down a short hall. I turned on the sauna and got comfortable because i was all alone. I was laying down on the top bench when in walks 3 ladies who had just finished an step class. I was not expecting females so i guess my reactions were a bit slow.

4. acepen

acepen New Member

There was a few minutes of total silence until i guess the brave lady in the bunch comented on how she liked the new facility.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

A pregnant pause?
    :spit:

Draft saved Draft deleted