Women at the Tubs

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Hung Muscle, Oct 3, 2005.

1. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

So, I was on a business trip coming back through Geneva and decided to take a detour to the local bathhouse. I paid my 20 Swiss Francs, got my locker key and towel and got ready.

The place -- being Swiss -- was spotlessly clean. And there were lots of cute guys hanging out at the bar wearing only a towel and their tattoos. I knew the evening would be well spent.

Then, I headed toward the steamroom and sauna area. As I turned a corner, I ran smack into a pair of droopy boobs on a wrinkled uber-tan woman. I was stunned. I had never seen a woman -- let alone an old hag -- at the baths. As it turned out there were probably about half a dozen women there, most with a guy.

At first, I was totally freaked out, but they really didn't change the vibe of the place, so it was cool. Watching a guy fuck his girlfriend/wife/whatever in the sauna and then have her go off with another guy was kinda interesting... and hot. I never saw a vagina swallow a big cock before up close and personal, so I chalk this up to my education. One lady, young with perky boobs, made an advance toward me at one point but that's where the intrigue ended. I fled back into the steamroom like a big sissy.

Any other queers on here ever see a woman at a sex club? Did it freak you out? I love my girl friends, but I don't think I need to see them at the tubs...

2. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not a sex club, but this was a pretty funny story. A few years ago, my ex and I went on a skiing trip to Austria with a few other couples. After a day on the slopes some of us decided to use the sauna. The guys went into the men's changing room and the ladies to the women's changing room. A but later one of the other guys and I were sitting in the sauna (wearing a towel for modesty), when one of the women walked into the sauna stark naked. She froze for a second with a horrified look on her face (and a smoking hot body I might add). She apparently didn't realize there were separate changing rooms, but a common sauna. She turned around and left (and didn't come back). A couple of other ladies came in wearing towels a minute or so later. It was a pretty funny scene, at least to me.

3. acepen

acepen New Member

I had a simular experince at a club i was going to. They had a new building so this was my first time. It was daytime so the place was pretty empty. I went through and did my work out. When it was over i went back and took a shower. They had a steam room and spa in the mens locker room and even a few tanning beds. There was a sign pointing to the sauna so i walked down a short hall. I turned on the sauna and got comfortable because i was all alone. I was laying down on the top bench when in walks 3 ladies who had just finished an step class. I was not expecting females so i guess my reactions were a bit slow.

4. acepen

acepen New Member

There was a few minutes of total silence until i guess the brave lady in the bunch comented on how she liked the new facility.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

A pregnant pause?
    :spit:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice