Women being put in an uncomfortable position...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Alley Blue, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I witnessed this once at the gym I go to ......its kinda long.....here goes...

At the gym I go to there’s trainers who you can hire to help you out with your exercise routine. The gym provides them for free when you first visit the gym and there after you have the option of hiring them hourly to help if you decide.

After you finish working out with your trainer they normally "stretch" you out. They put you on a cushioned table at the side of the gym ( in full view of everyone in the gym) and as you lay there they stretch out your legs, arms and the rest of your body. It looks pretty hilarious sometimes ( Once I remember this 6'5 built guy being stretched out by this tiny 5'1 female trainer.......she needed all her strength to just lift his leg :D ). It could also look a little weird, which brings me to this situation.

I was at the gym once and this women (in her late 40's, regular size. She didn’t look as if she's worked out a day in her life) just finished with her work-out session and this guy trainer was stretching her out on the table. What got me was how he was all over her in an oddly provocative way. I remember a lot of people glancing over at her and him and I think she realized this. As I glanced over I remember her giving me such a look of being helpless and embarrassed. I wanted to go over there and whisper to her " tell him to get the hell off of you". This happened a few months ago, but the look on here red face still haunts me.

Eventually he got done “stretching” her out and she left for the lockeroom. I got the feeling that she was very new to the whole "gym experience" and didn’t know if this was normal or not; so she just went along with it instead of making a scene. I bet she regrets not saying anything.

Have any of the women here experienced something like this? I felt really bad for this lady :(

2. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:
    Alright, I get to be the first to respond to a new thread! :)

No, this has never happened to me since I usually workout with a partner. Poor lady, she must have been really embarrassed; I would've said something but then again I don't know how I would react if it did happen to me. Now I know what to do.

3. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    i haven't been in this situation at a gym. I would probalby done as she did, as I've been in alot of new/first situations now as an older single woman & was totally ignorant or did not know what was the norm,etc. I try to be more observant now in my new situations in life before speaking/moving,etc. as i'm realizing that some, especially many men truly are out to take advantage. I do tend to trust too much.

4. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I think what bothered me was that she knew what was going on, and she went along with it :grr: .

I can understand if you did'nt realize what was going on till after the fact ( like being in a crowded subway train and not realizing someone is rubbing up on you for sexual gratification), but she knew what was happening and did'nt know what to do to stop it.........

5. wangchung

wangchung New Member

while I haven't had this exact situation, I've had male volleyball coaches/trainers who are really physical. Sometimes you can tell that that's just the way they are--like they touch you someplace that might be uncomfortable in 'real life' but because you know it's in the service of teaching you, it doesn't really matter... kind of like a dr. touching you. Now that I've helped out with camps I know that sometimes it's a lot easier to just move someone & reposition them physically than to try to describe to them what they need to do. But I've had experiences at volleyball camps, particularly with younger guys who might not be as professional who really seem to get off on being 'allowed' to touch all the girls. It's not so much the touching in these situations as a sort of vibe or expression these guys had that you could tell they were enjoying the touching rather than just doing it to demonstrate something.

I feel really bad for the lady you mentioned because it sounds like she felt particularly vulnerable because she wasn't used to being in a gym & might have been intimidated as it was. Have you seen her back there again or did that scare her off? It is difficult in a situation like that because the line between what is appropriate/inappropriate is a little blurry.

I have to admit though that one of the hottest excessive 'flirting' experiences I've ever had was with a trainer in almost this exact type of situation when I was at a JO (Junior Olympics) tourney my senior year in high school. This guy must have been just out of college (& myGOD was he hot) he was working on my shoulder between matches. I about choked when my coach sent me over to him because my friends & I had been checking him out & exchanging looks w/ him already so I was happy for any excuse to be in his presence & especially to be alone with him in the training room. As it was normal enough for me to be in my sports bra around guys, especially trainers, I wasn't too surprised when he told me to remove my shirt but it still gave me butterflies just because I was attracted to him & he had me laying on my back. Also, he pulled the straps down on both sides & had me take my arm out as he was checking out the shoulder joints & moving my arm up & around. He kept saying "good, good" or "yeah, that's good/you're doing so good" every time I moved as he told me to in a way that could be completely innoculous but because of the sexual tension seemed really dirty at the time! He rubbed the yucky aspercreme-type of stuff all around my shoulder and under my arm beside my breast. The way he was rubbing it in felt really intense between the pain in my shoulder & his teasing my breasts that I couldn't help but 'mmmm' a little bit and he kept asking if that felt good. Also he's moving the ice-pak around my should & brushing the side of my tit with it which damn well isn't the way you're supposed to apply ice & is making my nipples practically poke through my bra. Of course all this time his crotch is about eye-level to me since I'm on the table & it's obvious that he is getting excited too from the nice looking lump in his pants. by this point things have progressed from that blurry line of 'what is appropriate' to stepping weelllll over that line, but I can't say I cared too much. And I was encouraging it & had the heaving chest going on that you hear of in romance novels since I was just dying for more stimulation & arching my back against his hands & sighing like the little slut I was being! He keeps nudging my bra lower with as he kneads my shoulder & gradually rubbing more of my tit until finally he just runs his hands up my sides a few times, a little farther each time until he starts cupping my tits and squeezing them & breathing hard & saying "oh god." I swear I came just from that when he grabbed me & pulled on my nipples, I was so turned on & wet already from the teasing. I definitely moaned & grabbed his hands and he sort of thrusted into my side a couple of times & shivered and held onto my tits in this funny death grip for a few seconds. The weirdest part is that we just kind of ignored what happened & he kept massaging, taped me up & pulled my bra back up, but kind of kept looking at me & smiling. Also, I played like total crap after that because I couldn't focus.
    I guess that's kind of the thrill of those situations for people that abuse it is that they can pretend that what they're doing is not sexual, but get this secret kick from it. I know it sounds really bad that I let someone do that to me, but it wasn't like I didn't want it to, but now thinking back I feel like I might have encouraged this guy to take advantage of other girls who might not have been as responsive as I was. But I know other girls who have worked with this guy at tournaments & he didn't try anything with them either (or else they weren't as honest about it as I was), so I don't feel like I enabled some sort of sociopath either. Now I'm feeling rather guilty about all this. Has anyone else ever had a situation like this or am I the only sicko here?

6. Alley Blue

Gold Member

That has got to be one of the MOST HOTTEST FUC*&$!@ STORIES I have ever read!!!! I had to re-adjust my bulge :blush: .
    Girls have such away of re-telling there sexual encounters, I felt like I was there in between you to....and getting felt up :lol:

Did he cum? Did he try to hit on you later on?

7. wangchung

wangchung New Member

I'm glad you liked my description & don't think I'm too much of a sicko telling that story in this context! I wish I could describe how hot it felt to actually experience it! To answer your questions, yes & sort of. He came (I think) when he was thrusting & playing with my tits, but he definitely came at some point, at least a little, because there was a wet spot in the front of his pants afterwards!

He would sort of hang around me & talk to me after this happened & would ask what weekends I would be around (he lived in an area I only went to for tournaments, not where I lived). And he asked for my phone # at the end of the season, but I told him I couldn't give it to him because I wasn't allowed to see older guys (I was only 17 at the time). Of course my mother's disapproval didn't keep me from letting him get me off earlier, but I just didn't want to ruin what had been fun at the time by dragging it out.

8. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I can totally understand your point of view regarding this. What happened in the heat of the moment may not translate well into an on going relationship, especially at the age of 17.

I know he'll be replaying that whole encouter in his mind for years to come :evilgrin:

9. Alley Blue

Gold Member

i should kick your ass for not doing anything
    [post=330642]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Bewarned, trolls and newbies ( like yourself) making those kind of comments get put on ignore with a quickness around here.......trying working on giving out positive advice .......

10. Alley Blue

Gold Member

hey i can't help it..u don't let women get hurt and stuff...it's my weak spot..i would kill some one
    [post=330946]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Oh, maybe I was't clear then. "She was put in a uncomfortable position".
    A situation in which she had control over. Instead of taking control of the situation she did nothing at all. I did the only thing a *stranger* could do.......if I knew her, or even him, things would of been compleatly different........... of course :rolleyes: .
    This is why I posted what I posted.

Draft saved Draft deleted