Women; best dildos are made of...?

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm thinking about a nice christmas present for someone. A nice big fake cock would be great. Which ones feel the best? I always had my eye on just getting a normal one made of silicon or what have you, but I have just came across a beautiful "crystal cut" glass cock made by Phallix. Do glass ones (supposedly retain more heat or cold your choice) feel better and are of better quality? I also want to make a mold of mine but preferably in black. Maybe one at a time.

Glass or Plastic?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Check my gallery, I have a photo of one. They are indeed very beautiful pieces of art. If your lady is a sucker for pretty, uncommon, sophisticated, and unique objects, by all means, get a Phallix. If I were to get a dildo as a gift, that's what I'd want, not because of what they feel like necessarily, but for the qualities listed above.

If I'm buying for me I usually go for things that look fun for me alone or with a partner-- I really like some of the handfree toys that you strap onto your legs. Also the g-spot vibes are fun. I tend to like toys that are pretty and unique over the traditional penis-shaped plastic ones.

Snoozan

I forgot to add, the Phallix does feel good heated or not. Hell, you can put it in the freezer and play with it cold too. It's very smooth feeling.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Glass, glass, glass, glass, and glass.

Can you tell I like glass?:smile:

When I got my first one years ago, they were relatively uncommon, but now I'm seeing lots of them in the shops, so I think other women must like them too.

I like them because:

1) They slide easily, and are rigid, so however you move, angle, or point them, you can get exactly the kind of stimulation you want.

2) They are really easy to clean.

3) They warm up nicely and retain heat. I don't like anything cold in me, so I have to warm them first. They can be held for a few minutes against the skin, or you can soak them in warm water.

4) Latex and gel toys tend to irritate my skin. Many of them also give off a strange, chemical odor, which I'm sure can't be good. You can put a condom on them, but what fun is that?

5) When I am nearing orgasm, my pussy clamps down like a fucking vise on whatever is inside it. (I'm not sure how common this is.) My husband is strong enough to move his cock or a latex dildo through this, but my wrist and forearm are literally not strong enough to do it myself.

Brief Rant: Why is it, with all our modern technology, that they still can't make a dildo that feels like a real cock?

Anyway, glass dildos tend to slide much more easily, which helps a lot.

I have attached a photo of my 2 favorites, just for fun. The one on the right gives the best stimulation when I'm by myself. The one on the left is the one my husband often uses on me in combination with oral sex, because it's a little more versatile than a plain old dildo.

One final thing to keep in mind is that glass is very rigid and unforgiving. Even if your girlfriend is a size queen, you don't want to go overboard with size in a glass toy, especially if it has ridges or bumps.

Attachments

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want to buy her a vibrator she will really love you for, get her a rampant rabbit. There are several variations... but for me, the Rampant Rabbit Platinum never ever ever fails to hit the spot. Wonderful!!

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She has a fantasy of me fucking her with another cock. One time I put mine in nd it was kind of a semi and I fucked her like I was holding a dildo and she went crazy. Maybe vibrators for her later on, for now I want her to have a beautiful cock.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You've heard the arguments for glass - if you decide to go with something else, stick with silicone over other synthetics. It's easy to clean up (can even be boiled and it won't melt), durable and flexible.

:cool: hmm...sold it! a pinky 8"x6" please...

I would fancy one like that..

Where to find one Rob?:confused: No sex stores near by me...:rolleyes:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
:cool: hmm...sold it! a pinky 8"x6" please...

I would fancy one like that..

Where to find one Rob?:confused: No sex stores near by me...:rolleyes:

I recommend Sex Toys Toronto | Vibrators Toronto | Just For Her :smile:

An ex of mine had one of the silicone ones... after use it would be washed in soapy water and then boiled for 10 mins (it got used in, uh, different orifices on different occasions :redface: , so boiling after use was a good precaution). Of course, after boiling it is quite warm... which often meant that it would need cleaning AGAIN shortly after it was cleaned the first time! LOL

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recommend Sex Toys Toronto | Vibrators Toronto | Just For Her :smile:

An ex of mine had one of the silicone ones... after use it would be washed in soapy water and then boiled for 10 mins (it got used in, uh, different orifices on different occasions :redface: , so boiling after use was a good precaution). Of course, after boiling it is quite warm... which often meant that it would need cleaning AGAIN shortly after it was cleaned the first time! LOL

:redface: mmmm.....auauau...

thanks for the info..and the tease too....:eek: :tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And I was going to be cheeky and suggest "flesh" as the ideal dildo material, but that had a disturbing Hannibal Lecterish sound... :eek:

Nah..not for me...if its raw is natural and delicious..the problem if its cooked...

'Carne' is gooood....:biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My pleasure as always :redface:

P.S. They ship in 7 days within the USA... just in time for the holidays :wink:

Oh Canada! boys... Kill me!

Hmmm...can you bring it to me in flesh and shorten the 7 days wait? :rolleyes:

:biggrin1: