"Women, Big Dicks, and Bumper Stickers"

bustyredhead: Intimidated? No way! I'm enamoured! ;) lol

But seriously, I'm more intimidated by muscular, tall guys (and I'm 5'11", so I'm talking REALLY tall) with bad-ass attitudes. They send shivers down my spine. And not always the good kind. lol

Now, I think that guys can be intimidated by big breasts; unfortunately, it's usually the nice guys who get most nervous about it. I figure that some girls can probably have similar problems; they don't want to feel slutty inside by going for a guy because his dick is big. However, alcohol tends to fix that, or so I've witnessed. lol Parties are fun! :D

I don't think it's the dick that is the causus belli most of the time, unless you're carrying a six-pack in your trousers. Makes me thirsty just thinking about it... lol j/k! :)

- Nene

junk792: Something tells me the women who come to this board won't be intimidated by any mention of a large penis, quite the opposite. As for the general female population, that's another story. You don't log on and stay on the large penis support group if it offends you!

bustyredhead: Pretty astute of you. :) However, I could see a girl with a love-hate thing for them doing that as well. Can't help herself or something... I'm like that, except for the 'hate' part. lol :D

- Nene

sammygirly: Pretty obvious that I'm not intimidated....altho the general population might be.

Are men intimidated by women with large breasts?

palladen: Intimidated? Not at all. Just a great addition to the total package. :)

jackinman: Thank you Dee.

Hey Mark start the printing presses and sell those bumpers!

Liberty9.5: Oh I think penis envy is very real. I've seen it first-hand.

...I just never heard of any woman suffering from it! :D

HC: Because a large penis isn't always evident in a public situation (myself included, as I'm just about average or below when flaccid and don't show much of a bulge), it's not a factor for intimidation when meeting a woman. And if they happen to experience it first-hand in a private setting, they might be scared if it appears too big for them to accomodate, but I wouldn't think it intimidates them per-se, as they've already gotten you into bed and there's no competition with others for you at the moment.

On the other hand, if a female has large breasts, it's quite easy to tell, unless she's draped in a potato sack. Being one of those nice guys, seeing a "stacked" woman in a bar does tend to intimidate me on occasion; I will think "she's too widely desired for myself to stand a chance."

As for a woman being offended at the notion of a big dick or a bumper sticker advertising it, I'd tend to think she's most likely the devout religious type who is easily offended at most things.

bblumbee: Intimidated... NO! Of course not... however, like someone else mentioned, depending on the general population, I think some women would be.

Men are intimidated by women on the other hand, I think, especially beautiful and shapely women. Interesting thread....

gigantikok: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1056588941;start=0#4 date=06/25/03 at 20:57:26]]
Are men intimidated by women with large breasts?
[/quote]

Absolutely not! lol. Well actually, i can't speak for most men, but every guy I've had a conversation with on the matter usually prefers a C or a D cup over an A or a B cup. Guys universally like big breasts, it doesn't mean they will always only seek out partners that are large breasted. Alot of guys, though, do get intimidated when breasts are larger than DD cup. I guess that's where i differ from most guys, the bigger the better for me... no matter what size! ;D