Women can't estimate cock size very well

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by nomju, Feb 16, 2012.

1. nomju

nomju Member

Albums:
    I recently asked my wife how big she thought my cock was. She knows its a good size and a decent girth, but said about 6 inches. We then got the tape measure out to prove to her that it was over 7.
    How much have your women over or under estimated your cock size by.

2. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:

Not to worry. Men can't estimate it well either. Look around this site and you'll know what I mean. People have different guesses on a size then sometimes a ruler or measure tape is brought in and it turns out everyone was wrong.

It happens. Appearance can be deceiving.

3. bobg4400

Gold Member

She underestimated your cock?
    That seems unusual.
    Since I've never had any women estimate my dick size I can't really answer your question.

4. D_Dick_S_Lapp

D_Dick_S_Lapp Account Disabled

Its not just women. Everyone over and/or under estimates cock size. Also, itches really don't matter as much when you get to semantics.

5. hud01

Gold Member

Why do women have trouble judging distances....Their entire life they are told this

|----------------------------------------------------|

is six inches

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I think you should change the title to 'my wife can't estimate cock size very well" - saying 'women' based on one experience is stretching it, don't you think?

Not to mention something I have come to realise over the years: just as many men intentionally lie or fail to be accurate when discussing a woman's dress / bra size, women will do the same vis-a-vis men and cock size. Seriously - it is just one of those things where you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. There just does not appear to be a right answer a woman can give a man to a question relating to penis size.

Also - girth, unless you have spent a lot of time looking and measuring and contemplating it, is not something that anyone can easily estimate. Seriously, before coming on the site I had no idea what the girth of a coke can was, just that it was significantly bigger than your average cock. Likewise, I saw loads of guys claim 6 and over and just thought 'yeah, ok, whatever you say'. Then you actually get a bit of strip of paper, measure out 6" and then make a loop and you end up thinking 'actually that's really very fat' and I had never seen a real life cock that fat.

7. B_big_dick18

B_big_dick18 New Member

i think my dick fits my frame im 6ft5 200pds

8. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

This.

9. D_DanLather

D_DanLather Account Disabled

I had a male friend of mine who was really small framed 5'6" 110lbs, and his wife would brag that he was 8 to 9 inches long erect, which was hard for me to believe, but because his frame was so small his dick looked bigger than it really was, he was 6 inches, he just let his wife brag all she wanted, he didn't mind, and his wife was tiny, 4' 10" 75lbs so I am sure he felt big to her too.....then I had another friend who was a body builder 6'5" and 325lbs, had thighs the size of tree trunks, and so his dick looked small compared to his large frame, so it is all in the surroundings too. Then there is the old joke, why are women so bad at Engineering design? Because their whole life they have been told that 6 inches is a foot.....

10. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

umm...
    mayhaps she is just a lot smarter than you.

She might have quickly assessed that this was a stupid question that contained a huge risk... suppose she 'estimated' 8"... and then you had to own up to being only a little over seven? Or suppose she was dead on, if measured along the actual penetrable length on top, and you fudged the number by measuring along the bottom?

In either case... the smart move would be for her to guess low. So that you could feel big by showing her better.

Sounds to me like you know nothing whatsoever about her ability to estimate cock size... all you have proven is that she is pretty good at estimating Ego size.

11. Loving_Tacos12

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haha best response so far :)

12. D_Ginger_Vitas

D_Ginger_Vitas Account Disabled

honestly, I've never had a woman underestimate my size...but a woman that I used to sleep with thought that I was 10 inches and told all her girlfriends that haha. I just kinda laugh it off, I'm happy with my size.

13. B_lykaner

B_lykaner New Member

Most girls who've seen my cock hard say it's 11, 12 inches. It's not. But I usually don't correct them.

14. Big_Italy6

Big_Italy6 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    haha this^ my ex told her friends I had a 10 inch dick.. really its 8 and 1/4 But I wasn't gonna say anything, we all like getting our ego stroked a little bit. I still get some smiles from her friends when I see them on campus ;)

15. Incocknito

Gold Member

Someone online said I was 6 inches and thin but pretty sure that wasn't a woman.

Estimates have ranged from 8-13 (lol). Most common being 9 inches actually.

16. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

The reason why some women might suck at guestimating cock is because they have nothing to lose when the truth comes out. I keep a little measuring tape on my keychain. ;)

17. dirkjesje

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's a way of being gentle.
    If a women asks me how old I think she is - I make an estimation and substract at least 5 years.
    A women will tell her current bedpartner her estimation plus 1 or 2 inches.
    In the same way, you are mostly her biggest she has ever had.

18. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Exactly why :biggrin1:

19. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I guess cock size all the time with a .5 inch deviation from the standard (length as well as girth). I'm almost always right. I know cock. And I'm only right when a guy is willing to be honest about his real numbers.

20. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    My guy keeps underestimating his own size. I know that he's not as good as I am at estimating his own size because he'll look at a dildo I'm holding and say, "I'm about that size." Then I'll inform him that he's wrong and we'll check, and I'm correct.

Draft saved Draft deleted