Women checking out a bulge. Funny vid!

cazz669

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love ho despite ALL staring at it for a decent amount of time after they all claim size doesnt matter lol

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God... I wish I could have captured all of the jaw dropping stares and huge smiles and the pointing and such... those girls would never sign the release though! The best thing is when they sneak up and casually try to take a pic with their phone... I even once had a large group of girls pose right next to me (a little behind) and had the coolest bravest friend take a digital camera and ever so slightly angle the camera and bear down on the zoom to take a picture of my bulge. I have been known to casually drop by the ol' WAL-MART after a workout still wearing my compression shorts only to see more ladies swoon over me in an hour then I have in my entire life! lol!!! I FUCKING LOVE IT... and there is a pic of me in my compression shorts in my gallery so you can get an image in your head. I actually thought that this clip was pathetic since that dildo was small and he wasn't packin' SHIT for the ladies! lol!!!!! Boy... I can't wait for the 100 degree weather to hit (did I just fucking wish for 100 degree weather? lol!!)

Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love it when women check out my bulge! I work in retail so I am around people all the time, and women always check out my junk. Sometimes it is very obvious because they just stare as if they are in awe. LOL man, I love it!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest, that made me feel very inadequate and jelous after watching it. Then I thought what would happen if I was eating with a group of my friends and we saw a woman wearing an extremely low-cut, see thru shirt with her nipples proding out from under. Then I thought how much I would stare and laugh about it with my friends afterwards. Then I thought about what I'd say if I were asked how important large tits are on a girl that I desire.

Hmm :)

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I heard some women's comments yesterday at work concerning when a man's assets are "jingling" as the phrased it. From listening to them it seemed it all revolved around the guy and his overall appearance. These women were sort of poking fun at the guys at work (we can wear shorts in hot weather) who wore their shorts too short, and about some who wore flimsy cut off jogging pants and had that "jingle". I chuckled at their conversation.

I've gone to work commando before, but with pants intstead of shorts. A pair of soft khakis with a longer than normal stride, allowing the jewels to beat around. I wondered if anyone could actually tell I was freeballin'.

Of course it's not news, but women check out the bulge. Men do too, even if they won't admit it. The girls were also discussing another woman who wore thin, flimsy bras with her nipples protruding. She had a nice set too..

We all check one another out from time to time. I think it's natural, even if there's nothing homosexual involved.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do a lot of biking. Did the AIDS ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles the last three years. We do training rides each week getting ready for it. Usually we stop at a Starbucks or somewhere for lunch depending on how long the training ride is. And as you know spandex is well not very forgiving when it comes to hiding a big dick. There are usually 20 of us on the ride, so it is not like I am the only one, but I do seem to get a lot of attention. And it is very similar to the video. It ranges from sneak peeks to I can't take my eyes of that thing. Occasionally I get a few dirty looks from some old ladies. I sometimes want to go up to them and ask them where they would suggest I put the damn thing so it didn't show so much.