Women checking out a bulge. Funny vid!

beachbumamy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We women do look, of course I think we are better at being discrete then men. I like a big buldge as long as the rest of him is attractive.

Jimbopete1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, why is it that most of the people in the eggplant one were guys? Both of those movies were funny tho. I don't think the ladies in the restaurant were telling the truth about size mattering though...

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I thought it had to do with artistic awareness. There goes my theory.... :biggrin1:

Apparently size does matter. Who would have thought?

He should have snaped the fingers. Hypnotism is not a game.
Now i figure out why the womans wants to go to the ballet.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone else realize what a double standard their is in our society tho?

A woman in a low cut blouse, showing off her "huge" breasts is perfectly acceptable... but a man in spandex?

Would a man have called over a waitress and told her breasts were 'showing off too much'?

Just an observation...

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WoW, that was such a great video, really made my day thanks for sharing......

I tend to look at bulges a lot, I am discreet about it, however I have been caught checking a guy's bulge when it appeared he was packing quite the "goods". He simply acknowledged my stare with a huge grin.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I watched the video and it is funny, yet encouring.

I am curious, but people or woman think that guy has a hard-on? The lady that complained in the video said to the manager - that waitor was walking arround with a hard-on.

Mine is not huge but with a little manipulation I can get that kind of show. It is certainly not hard. It is pointing practically straight down and looks like a large flaccid, but I could have a different take.

sevenstrong

Experimental Member
Media
The best thing is when they sneak up and casually try to take a pic with their phone... I even once had a large group of girls pose right next to me (a little behind) and had the coolest bravest friend take a digital camera and ever so slightly angle the camera and bear down on the zoom to take a picture of my bulge. I have been known to casually drop by the ol' WAL-MART after a workout still wearing my compression shorts only to see more ladies swoon over me in an hour then I have in my entire life! lol!!! I FUCKING LOVE IT...

What you say is so true!

samba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I loved it when that shy gal said, "Well, size doesn't really matter, you know, until they get THAT big."

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I love it when women check out my bulge! I work in retail so I am around people all the time, and women always check out my junk. Sometimes it is very obvious because they just stare as if they are in awe. LOL man, I love it!

one time at work I was helping a girl take apart a quad (I also work in retail) and she was taking off one of the extra arms and it slipped and just lightly brushed against the crotch of my pants. Didn't touch ME at all just the fabric and she quietly appologized and at first I was just like oh it's cool you didn't actually touch me
but then I realized that if she didn't make contact that ment she didn't, feel anything....so she knew cus she was looking that way
and she's hot so it was like hey, awsome

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Anyone else realize what a double standard their is in our society tho?

A woman in a low cut blouse, showing off her "huge" breasts is perfectly acceptable... but a man in spandex?

Would a man have called over a waitress and told her breasts were 'showing off too much'?

Just an observation...

if I was with a kid or something and a woman had her boobs hanging out I'd call management over in a heartbeat
unless I was at Hooters...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
WoW, that was such a great video, really made my day thanks for sharing......

I tend to look at bulges a lot, I am discreet about it, however I have been caught checking a guy's bulge when it appeared he was packing quite the "goods". He simply acknowledged my stare with a huge grin.

with your rack how the hell could he watch your eyes?!