women climaxing from doggie

doug2003

Experimental Member
Media
I have had several woman say they are able to have and orgasm from my balls hitting their clit when hitting it doggie style. My balls are larger than average and have for the most part have be always been comment on.

My question is guys have you ever had this experience with women being able to climax from have your balls hitting their clit during rear entry?

I was wondering how common this is

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
climaxing from it, no, as far as i know, but feeling and enjoying it yes

from what i know, it's not that easy to split pleasure according its source

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love your signature Osiris.

I love it. Although I cannot say that I have ever climaxed from it, it definitely helps me to arrive faster and harder. It's like one of those things that doesn't have to be present for the climax but helps. I don't need cunnilingus but I 'ain't' never turning it down. lol ;)

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I love it. Although I cannot say that I have ever climaxed from it, it definitely helps me to arrive faster and harder. It's like one of those things that doesn't have to be present for the climax but helps. I don't need cunnilingus but I 'ain't' never turning it down. lol ;)

My balls pull up pretty tight when I'm hot and hard. So they can't slap your wet lips like doug2003's. Would it be alright if I just reached around and stroked them with my fingers while I pound away?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my balls to vince, pull up tighter than a turtles shell, and yes i reach around and TRY to pull em down.

haha hawkgirl i dont turn down oral either but us guys are more like pigs that way

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
I have had several woman say they are able to have and orgasm from my balls hitting their clit when hitting it doggie style. My balls are larger than average and have for the most part have be always been comment on.

My question is guys have you ever had this experience with women being able to climax from have your balls hitting their clit during rear entry?

I was wondering how common this is

yes!! i've been the first partner to make all of the women i've ever had sex with in this position...the suprised look mixed with the intense orgasam is a great sight to see.(it leaves em' shaking and speechless..all flushed and looking so overwhelmed)it depends on how long you can last.even though my balls hang low(clit slap action)it's strictly the long deep strokes at what ever speed the woman likes it(some like it fast some like it slow)then all of a sudden....POW!POW!BOOM!! the orgasam sneaks up on them.
i wish i could demonstrate on all the ladies from this sight...just for a demonstration of course..(lol)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I almost always climax from doggystyle; but it has nothing to do with his balls hitting my clit. It's more the deep penetration.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:wink:

MB was telling me she had this mug that fit me more than it did her. I liked the phrase and gave her credit.

Promise you wont drop till I rise to the top, promise you wont stop till the cherry goes *pop*

Oh I won't drop, even after the cherry goes *pop*:wink:

thick_1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife loves doggie style as I can get all 8+inches into her 5'2'' frame, but she does not have an orgasm that way.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

you are very hot : o )

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When balls hit me up from behind its hot!If I am doing missionary and bottoming an they hit me in the small the back a couple of times watch out, I will spray you right there.