women comparing big/small"

D_Andrew Jackingson

Account Disabled
Media
pretty apparent from when she gets those dicks out at 1:50 who's got the big one: Sexy Cunt Screwed Silly From Double Dicks - xHamster.com

(starting at 2:00) - Alternating blowjob. Hard as she tries, the better hung guy just has too much dick for her to take him balls deep in her mouth.

Only a pic, but it's a gorgeous one. Hard to tell from the angle, but it looks like the guy on the left has the bigger "muscle": Take Big Bites (pleasedoitbaby: So hot; I love seeing a girl...)

i dn't know if they're the same size or if the guy on the right's longer since he's lying under the other guy. either way, i think this is the best double blowjob i've had the pleasure of jerking off to: Cute girl blows two guys (Double Blowjob) - xHamster.com

EmAmSA

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Tubes ON hot angel big blond watch long free - no contest! nice to see that hung guy is still gentleman enough to hold her head and make sure his less endowed friend gets his cock sucked. or maybe he was just showing her how much more dick he had!

Tubes ON hot busty dark dicks watch long free (two big and one medium)

Tubes ON hot alternately ava cocks watch long free - not a big difference, but ava devine is such a champion cock sucker, i thought i'd post this

Clip #1 and #2 are realllllly hot. Too bad neither clips were the full ones. Any chance anyone knows the full scene name?

At some points, these dicks don't look so different from each other in size, but then at points like around 5:20 it's another story
Latina Teen Lela Double Dicked

and god DAMN! what a nice video! REALLY disappointed she didn't let them fuck her though :,,,( :mad:

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does everyone agree that "women comparing big/small" means the woman doing some kind of actual comparison? A lot of posts in here are just mmf threesomes where the poster is doing the comparison rather than the woman in the scene.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's hard to compare when one is soft and the other is hard, didn't look like much difference to me. If both were hard they would have been very similar

rom3o

Just Browsing
Media
Does everyone agree that "women comparing big/small" means the woman doing some kind of actual comparison? A lot of posts in here are just mmf threesomes where the poster is doing the comparison rather than the woman in the scene.

:yes(1):

D_Tess_Teaze

Account Disabled
Media

Well, yeah. I like both & figure a bump from an off-original-topic post can't hurt. But I can understand not wanting the thread to get hijacked.

Maybe it's worth starting a separate thread for MFM with different-sized cocks?

EmAmSA

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response