women comparing big/small"

Rob Hope

Experimental Member
Media
And here it is: "BIG vs small part IV."

http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/No1csCjw/file.html

Chose a different host this time; Zippyshare -- should be better than the previous ones. There will be a tirade of the usual questions about who's in the clips and where they're from; sadly I don't know in all the cases -- but here's what I do have:

- Clip 1: No clue! A short clip I had with only a number for a filename; don't know the girl or where it's from. "Pinkvisual" is the only clue, as it says on the screen -- feel free to look for it there.
- Clip 2: No clue either. Obviously from Lexsteele.com, though I'm not sure if that's Lex himself. Don't know the girl.
- Clip 3: Same as Clip 1, continued.
- Clip 4: Nesty Nice with Charlie Mac and some tiny loser; from cuckoldsessions.com.
- Clip 5: No clue -- from peternorth.com as it says on screen, feel free to look.
- Clip 6: Don't know, the black guy is Omar Williams and the other might be Marco Nero, not sure. Don't know the film or the girl, wish I did.
- Clip 7: Donna Bell, but I don't know from which movie or who the guys are.
- Clip 8: Layla Rivera with Nathan Threat and a nobody, from the site Reality Junkies.
- Clip 9: Monella with Omar Williams and Marco Nero, from "Anal Games" aka "Giochi Anali" (2010).
- Clip 10: Nici Sterling from "Nici Nici Bang Bang" (1998), black guys is Lex Steele.
- Clip 11: Jackie aka Naomi St James with Omar Williams and Valentino from "Ben Dover's British Connection" (1997).

Enjoy.

Good work, thanks. Does anyone know what Clip 5 is?

Reactions: maliagante

Any vids of BBC celebs versus small white cocks (like Mandingo, Lex, Ramon, etc)?