women comparing big/small"

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
what you have is big cock admiration. you are not a cuckold and maybe not even into SPH.
Not exactly. If you look up the fiction I wrote (semi-fiction based on a real GF who was a size queen with the ability and desire to deepthroat HUGE cocks), you'll find that I like the element of comparison in which women blatantly prefer the bigger cock. It's a mixture of both, but my version of cuckolding is where the woman is more matter-of-fact about it and honest about it than seeking an opportunity to berate the main partner, and is more into exalting the bigger cock than doing it to put down the smaller cock. "Cuckolding," I understand, is a term that originally came from species of birds where the female engaged in some behavior where she preferred a biologically superior male over the one she started out mating with...can't remember the specifics or find time to look it up right now, but I think that idea--the hypersexual female who is a bit ruthless about it, and makes the decision based almost entirely on penis size-- is hotter than where humiliation is the main focus.

maliagante

Cherished Member
Media
I have the exact same view on the matter as you, Standard Deviant.

But I have to ask: Why reply to a post from SEVEN YEARS ago...? Are we running out of fresh arguments? :-D

maliagante

Cherished Member
Media

Kristian1892

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Reactions: SexyDreamrGirl