Women cum as gaspers, screamers or grunters

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by need2bsexy2, Dec 30, 2009.

1. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    The women I have been with I can put into three categories when they cum:

Gaspers, gasp when you are putting it in inch by inch and again when they cum.

Screamers, are mostly quiet until they cum and then they wake up the neighborhood and apologize for being so loud.

Grunters, the orgasm builds quietly and they begin to tense up and then release in a series of grunts.

Have I left anyone out?

2. Alexander the 8

Alexander the 8 Well-Known Member

Hi, you've pretty well covered it there man.
    My current partner "Big O" has a few different sounds depending on the activity.
    More often than not after our initial "warm up", she likes to lay on top of me, and rubs herself against my erect cock, stimulating her clit' as she grinds away with force until she cums with a lot of gasping.
    This sound is totally different from when I make her cum with my tongue, where she makes a sound like she is fighting for breathe.
    During entry with my cock, I can gauge how deep she wants it by the deep groaning and strength of her hands clasping me. As the rhythm is maintained she groans constantly at every stroke until climax where she tends to match my grunting/moaning.
    I once went out with a girl who screemed at a very high pitch during sex, which was very disturbing and exciting at the same time. Disturbing as you were never sure whether someone hearing it would worry she was okay!!

3. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    Hey Alexander, I agree with you about the screamers. They are so loud it is worrysome that someone else is going to be alarmed and call the police or something.

4. Pandora77

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Guilty here!

I have been thrown out of a Hotel once for being too loud.....:biggrin1:

5. eyescream

Gold Member

Wow, you really know how to get women to cum don't you? :) Spot on I think.

6. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

I squeak.

7. D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

That's awesome! I love screamers like you.

8. Cinder Blocks

Cinder Blocks Member

Albums:
    My girlfriend is a screamer but nothing too over the top. Actually I guess she'd be more of moaner since she's vocal the entire time during sex. It's so hot and it's pretty evident when she cums!! There have been many times when her sounds have sent me over the edge.

9. NotSoDumb_Blonde

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is wrong on so many levels.... lol! What about muffled sounds? Or moans? Or giggles? Or swearing? Yelling, versus screaming. Mmmm, I think there are more sounds, what do you think? And I prefer a man do all the sounds.

10. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Orgasm sounds are so very hot, it adds so much to the mix of sex. My wife is always pretty loud with lots of moaning that build into louder moans, screams, even cries when she really gets going. It's always so easy to know exactly where she is at and I think is all adds to her release as well.

11. Pandora77

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree, depending on the mood, how aroused or close to orgasm a woman is, etc, the sounds are different.
    I do like a guy that moans too. Not a screamer though, just "normal" moaning, especially when he cums-- that makes me cum with him.
    But then again I had been with a guy that sounded like a dying animal when he came :eek:
    And let me tell you--it WASN'T hot at all!!!!

12. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    I make all sorts of sounds. What category does "fuck me hard with that big dick?" or "Ooooh Baby!", followed by screaming fall under?

And, I agree with Billijean, hearing a guy make some noise too is hot! I hate it when guys are quiet. I wonder why they would want to hold back? Aren't they enjoying it too? Being vocal is like breathing for me during sex.

13. Alexander the 8

Hi all, nice to see you have fun in what you do and let off steam differently.

Although the sreamers are scary, I find the quiet ones even more so.
    After a bad experience in my younger days, when the girl who was quite petite, urged me to keep going deeper with a slight expel of breathe at each stroke.
    As I did she fainted, which I didn't notice right away, and pumped a few more times getting the same short expel of breathe. Until I noticed she was lifeless. What a shock I got, I thought she was dead!! A quick shake and she opened her eyes, with a - "hollyshit your big"! Certainly wasn't "big" in that few seconds that she was lifeless. one way to quickly lose your "hard on"!!
    So no, I like noise!!

Hey "need2bsexy2", looks like you take a lot of care and interest in pleasuring your partners to take note of their reaction. keep up the good work.

Hi "Pandora 77", sex in a hotel is often my worst nightmare, as I am very particular in who hears me and "Big O" at it. I should really not worry but I do. Much prefer the hired lodges in the back of beyond for holiday's, so we can let it all go without bothering anyone with our screams of delight!!

Hi "eyescream", it looks like both "need2bsexy2" and I take great care in making sure you get all you need!! You've got to laugh eh?

Hi "Serial Kisser", a squeaker eh. Never had one of those. Is that like a door squeak or a mouse squeak?

If you all want a laugh, see my thread for New Year celebrations and let me know if it's what you have planned!!:smile:

14. BIG_DAVE

BIG_DAVE Active Member

Albums:

I was gonna say dont forget the squeakers. My ex used to sound like a mouse sneezing when she came.

15. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

Haha yeah, I definitely moan leading up to it, but there are definitely squeaks all throughout my orgasms.

16. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wonder if any women in Switzerland cum as Yodelers, that would be hot

17. eyescream

Gold Member

At some point an ex of mine started moaning like a girl. I had to tell him to just stop it or else. LOL.

18. NotSoDumb_Blonde

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Okay, lmao, that is so not right. Maybe in his case silence was golden!

19. Stratlong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A bit of noise is a must from both parties IMO!

I was once told that when a woman laughs she can often make some of the noises she makes when she comes hense, I love making women laugh! :D

20. Alexander the 8

Memories are flooding back on this one, what about the annoying neighbours, (when I was younger I must add, all peace and jollyness now in my twilight years!!!).
    Yes those neighbours in a flatted adjoining property who liked to kick off every time you made any noise with the music/tv etc.
    Sweet revenge when you pushed the bed against the wall so that the headboard struck every stroke and offcoarse the vocals were louder!! They never seemed to come through the same to complain!!

"Stratlong", I think your onto something there. Have to check that one out!
    Keep up the investigations and we'll collaborate our findings, 'mind and look out for the tell tale wetness!!:smile:

Hey "Bob", that sounds great - "YODEL OH, OH, OHH, OHHH! AH!:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted