Women cum as gaspers, screamers or grunters

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
moaners??? lots of ooooooo ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

I only had 1 screamer in my life, and it turned me off. and I knew she would scream because my buddy fucked her daily for 6 months and she screamed all the time. they broke up, and one night, well, you know.... she sounded like a jungle bird when I first put it in. she was screaming so much I could not cum, so I just kept drilling my big meat into her, and she kept screaming, and I kept drilling, viscious circle. finally I just pulled out and jacked all over the front of her. about a week later, I ran into her and she gave me some polite shit over not calling her/fucking her some more. so I told her I could not handle that screaming stuff, she wanted me to fuck her that night. and I told I would have to stick a sock in her mouth. that really pisssed her off and we were done, except for years after she would have a comment about my date if I saw her out, what a bitch.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
moan, squeak, grunt, yell, cry, pant.... that's about it for my repertoire. Words are difficult to form but I can occasionally express an OH YES, OH GOD, FUCK ME, HARDER, OH BABY and YES!!, not necessarily in that order.

Silent lovers i take as a challenge. What do I have to do to get a noise...hm....

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
This is wrong on so many levels.... lol! What about muffled sounds? Or moans? Or giggles? Or swearing? Yelling, versus screaming. Mmmm, I think there are more sounds, what do you think? And I prefer a man do all the sounds.

I try to be quiet so I can hear the woman better
nice pics btw
natural redhead?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
At some point an ex of mine started moaning like a girl. I had to tell him to just stop it or else. LOL.

that isn't right people have to be able to make whatever sound it is that will help them enjoy : o (

you are an inconsiderate partner!

c_smith

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ah yes...memories, but a good one here. i was on my way to VT for a couple of days of skiing....we kinda got lost on the way to where the lodge was...but in any case, as we pulled up to the lodge and began unpacking/unloading the car of our stuff to the lodge/cottage, from the cottage next to ours, were some loouuud sounds. i was lolling, but yah, asked my friend what he thinks that sound is/was, and yah, it was a couple going at it ane she was more vocal than anything. i wonder if they heard us moving things from the car to the cottage... but what's even funnier, is the next morning, when we were going to the car and putting our stuff on the roof rack that couple comes out as if they just work up. i looked at them and they were clueless about all the noise they made the previous night. but yah, that's my contributon to this thread.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
moan, squeak, grunt, yell, cry, pant.... that's about it for my repertoire. Words are difficult to form but I can occasionally express an OH YES, OH GOD, FUCK ME, HARDER, OH BABY and YES!!, not necessarily in that order.

Silent lovers i take as a challenge. What do I have to do to get a noise...hm....

Maybe these silent lovers are so amazed that they are actually inside you that they are speechless...huh?

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was once in Zihuatanejo, Mexico on vacation with another couple for the first time. After we had retired to bed for the night, my wife and I were shocked to hear moaning, groaning and then rather spirited sexual screaming from one of the adjoining rooms. It lasted much of the night and actually inspired some sexual incentive for us that night. The next day, we were of course a little uncomfortable with our friends when we met them for breakfast. We noticed that they must have recognized how loud they were because they were acting strange as well. This continued for the next two nights and we were frankly amazed at the intensity of their love-making sessions. On the third night, we were all up very late having some Jose Quervo Gold shots when, all of a sudden, we heard this same loud moaning and groaning. As we couples looked at each other in astonishment, we began laughing hysterically, with passionate screaming in the background, as we both realized that it was another couple that had been making all that noise! They had thought it was us! We laughed and laughed...until we ended the evening with one last tequila toast made my me: "May our passion this evening be as great as theirs!"

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont orgasm from sex, so which category am i in when i have an orgasm?

It puts you in the category of "Totally aware of what turns her on, how to get there, and makes no bones about it (pun intended)." <-- which is far better than 95% of the people I know.

(Glad you changes the name back, by the way)

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends on where we are in the moment. In the beginning I'm more of a whimper, moan... little sounds type of lover. But I can definitely get loud as the pace increases. It all depends on which way we are doing it, and if I'm close to cumming.

cannycrumpet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im a proper screamer I cant help my self the people in my street go red when they pass me the next day.

I also like get pounded fast and hard I hate slow sex I like a man to grab me and bray me all over.

As you can amagine I have had to buy a few new beds over the years.

MACattack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok, honestly, most of my life I have slept around. I'm nothing to brag about, 6x6, but I thought I was the shit in bed. It wasn't until I got with my first serious, and ultimately final, girlfriend that I realized the truth.

First off, 90% of the women i had been with were "vocal". They all proclaimed I had made the cum. But I always had my suspicions. They all were vocal and they all had flushed chests, in accourdance with typical wisdom.

The first indication that I had been a bit off was when I dated a girl with all the typical signs...who claimed she had had very few orgasms and was a squirter. Try as I might, she never "came" during sex. Finally, one day I fingered her. She came like CRAZY. Soaked the bed. Later I fucked her. She was on her belly with her legs together. I thrust until I couldn;t get any deeper. After about 8 minutes, she came, EVERY where. She had claimed to have come before, with all the moaning and such.

Finally, I met my wife. At first she told me she came, same old story, "you're the best" she would say. Until I finally tod her I wanted the truth, I wanted to make her happy. Finally she started listening to me.

When she "came", it was mostly gasps, but it was different verbally every time. What I began to notice was the difference in HOW she came. Finally I realized that when she really came (and this was after MUCH discussion with her regarding what she really liked and that I didn't care as a man, I really just wanted to make her feel good), one of the signs was a "constriction" feeling. Like a full body, every muscle, constirction. Now, the squirter had the same response when I made her cum. The same when I fucked her the ONE time, but the two times that I ate her out/fingered her. I suggest you talk to your partner about what feels right and ignore your own pride. I though what I was doing was right for about ten years before I realized that women just want you to feel as good as you want them to feel.

As a side note....only a very few women NEED size to make them get off. After talking about our history with several women, they mentioned performance above all else. Size gives you an advantage, but don't squander it by thinking you are the shit.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The screamers of either sex make me cringe...it always seems a little "over the top"