Women cum as gaspers, screamers or grunters

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The women I have been with I can put into three categories when they cum:

Gaspers, gasp when you are putting it in inch by inch and again when they cum.

Screamers, are mostly quiet until they cum and then they wake up the neighborhood and apologize for being so loud.

Grunters, the orgasm builds quietly and they begin to tense up and then release in a series of grunts.

Have I left anyone out?

Haven't read all the posts yet so I may be repeating someone, but you left out the moaners. I moan, and it increases as I get more aroused. :redface: :tongue:

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love a woman who's vocal in bed. I don't care whether they're grunting gasping or screaming. Any woman who'll verbally let it all out (physically too) in bed is a woman who's sexually sure of herself.

If I have to choose between a woman with a Playmate-like body and looks who's not verbally expressive and a woman with an ordinary body and looks who's verbally expressive, I'll take the latter.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The women I have been with I can put into three categories when they cum:

Gaspers, gasp when you are putting it in inch by inch and again when they cum.

Screamers, are mostly quiet until they cum and then they wake up the neighborhood and apologize for being so loud.

Grunters, the orgasm builds quietly and they begin to tense up and then release in a series of grunts.

Have I left anyone out?
What about the moaners? I like a moaner. Or are you counting them in the grunters' group? (Though there's a difference between moaning and grunting.)