women curious about friends' bfs or husbands

naughtyncgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any other women here ever curious about your friends' boyfriend or husband? Do you ever wonder if he's bigger than your bf/husband? Ever talk to her about him? Or any girls here ever let each other see pictures of their bf/husband naked?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
yeah im pretty sure every woman in a girl's group of friends knows exactly what you are like in bed including size by dinner the next night

Heck no, double heck no.

I have discussed size with a couple close friends, and asked about preferences. No actual specifics though. I don't care one whit if someone wants to spill all (and would eagerly listen, I enjoy discussing sexuality) but I don't give away a lot of details about my own sex/love life.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Any other women here ever curious about your friends' boyfriend or husband? Do you ever wonder if he's bigger than your bf/husband? Ever talk to her about him? Or any girls here ever let each other see pictures of their bf/husband naked?

I spend almost no time thinking about this but since your question is somewhat of a 'don't think of a pink elephant' I'm thinking about it now. I assume most of my friends' SOs are smaller than my man. Given penis size stats it's a fairly safe assumption.

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My size and performance came up while my gf and one of her friends and I were having a drink, well one thing led to another after a few drinks and we all stripped for show.
Our friend took one look at my cock and took the rest of her clothes off and began feeling me and jacking me off.
She and I got into 69 while my gf got off watching then we switched. I ended up fucking them both several times that night and they got off dozens of times as did I.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah im pretty sure every woman in a girl's group of friends knows exactly what you are like in bed including size by dinner the next night

I never discuss lover's sizes. I did it once when I was 21 with my best friend, told her about by previous two boyfriend's sizes and she shared only that she thought her husband's was too wide for her. Since then, I've never specifically discussed penis size of the men I've slept with.

Heck no, double heck no.

I have discussed size with a couple close friends, and asked about preferences. No actual specifics though. I don't care one whit if someone wants to spill all (and would eagerly listen, I enjoy discussing sexuality) but I don't give away a lot of details about my own sex/love life.

I have also listened to friends spill lots of beans, and laughed and giggled in a group of women. If you pay attention, in a group of girls there are always a few who share a lot, a few who share a little, and lots of listeners who mainly make jokes and laugh. It's not a total share-fest when women get together.

I spend almost no time thinking about this but since your question is somewhat of a 'don't think of a pink elephant' I'm thinking about it now. I assume most of my friends' SOs are smaller than my man. Given penis size stats it's a fairly safe assumption.

I actively attempt to avoid thinking about my friend's boyfriends/husbands this way, because I don't want to feel attracted to them and feel weird or awkward or uncomfortable around them. One old friend of mine has been married for about ten years to a very nice man and a few months ago I accidentally let my mind wander in that direction and now I wish I hadn't. The Pink Elephant is definitely the problem!

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never discuss lover's sizes. I did it once when I was 21 with my best friend, told her about by previous two boyfriend's sizes and she shared only that she thought her husband's was too wide for her. Since then, I've never specifically discussed penis size of the men I've slept with.

I have also listened to friends spill lots of beans, and laughed and giggled in a group of women. If you pay attention, in a group of girls there are always a few who share a lot, a few who share a little, and lots of listeners who mainly make jokes and laugh. It's not a total share-fest when women get together.

I actively attempt to avoid thinking about my friend's boyfriends/husbands this way, because I don't want to feel attracted to them and feel weird or awkward or uncomfortable around them. One old friend of mine has been married for about ten years to a very nice man and a few months ago I accidentally let my mind wander in that direction and now I wish I hadn't. The Pink Elephant is definitely the problem!

i had the same experience a few years ago...but never again...now i just say that i enjoy him very much...that's kind of a private thing and I wouldn't want my boyfriend showing naked pics of me around to his friends...

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not enough of my wife's friends are curious about my size. (I'm a closet exhibitionist). My wife's philosophy is to never advertise your man.

Although almost all the women I've spoken with about sex most of the time mention how huge their current guy is and how tiny/totally inept in bed their previous guy was. The worse their prior relationship was, the smaller the guy.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ah, raw, that's because none of their men were big enough but it's in the rules that we have to pretend our man of the moment is the biggest & best ever.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do we discuss? Yes, but absolutely closest of close friends. Do we want the other guy? Hell, no. My best friend knows Cap is hung like a mule. Do I think she wants him? Hah! I really do LOL here! Actually, it's quite the opposite. She tells me that I have her sympathy for having to live with that "thing" and that she is quite content with average. And knowing her I believe her. Honestly, I'm fine with average (ok, above average please) but like I say "millionaires say money isn't everything." I got it so I'm happy!

My friends and I share a common view that we do not think that Mr. Penis is the prettiest looking thing on god's green earth. Don't get me wrong, we wouldn't dream of living without it, but it's not what gets us out of bed in the morning (sometimes the opposite).

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has, and does, talk about my size, in front of me, to her friends. But, of course, they have all seen me naked anyway. We all do the hot tub together and have done it for many years.

I love to be the drink server, handing out drinks to the women with my dick wagging in front of them.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Whe4n I was in my early 20's I dated a girl who worked for a couple (in their late 30's) as a nanny / au pair. The husband worked long hours and my g/f and her boss used to spend many a night chatting and drinking when the kids were in bed and her husband was still at the office. My g/f admitted that the two of them had discussed size and both were bragging about their partner's well endowed status. My g/f was curious as to who was bigger, so both girls had agreed to measure and compare notes! I never heard the results but I often got the feeling that the wife was curious about me and when all of us had been drinking she was quite flirtatious with me. I also felt that the husband was quite flirtatious with my girl.. which strangely enough didn't bother me! I would happily have had a swap or even a foursome.

That story aside, I have lots of experience about girls talking with their friends about size, but my conclusions is that they tend to only share details with certain friends that they share a special relationship with, and they generally don't talk about current partners - mostly guys they have had a fling with but don't mind if their mates have the same guy

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i heard from friends after the fact that my ex in college would on occasion brag about our bedroom life, and the size would sometimes pop up (no pun intended), but it wasn't the main focus of her stories (as they were relayed to me, anyway. lol)