women difficulties

metalhd104

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, I'm not very good at picking up women (at bars or parties) and on top of that most women don't find me very attractive..or at least that I know of. HOWEVER, I am awesome in bed ( i have not failed to get a chick off in years, but who's bragging? XD)

So my question is how do I use this to my advantage?

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sleep with a woman who's got a big mouth and she's bound to tell her friends that you're that good (if you really are). Word goes around that you're good in bed, more women might want to have a first-hand experience.

Or better yet, be seen around with a hot chick (hire her to walk around with you if you have to) and that might encourage women who aren't as pretty or hot to jump all over you.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Be everything that all the other men aren't but above all, be yourself.

I have been told I'm attractive, but I have never gotten picked up in a bar. Men never buy me drinks in bars. The gfs I've gone with, always had men buy them drinks. So I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing or am not doing.

Maybe you're going to the wrong bars. Try different places that men might likely not go to - pottery classes, art classes, or coed sports.

metalhd104

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sleep with a woman who's got a big mouth and she's bound to tell her friends that you're that good (if you really are). Word goes around that you're good in bed, more women might want to have a first-hand experience.

Or better yet, be seen around with a hot chick (hire her to walk around with you if you have to) and that might encourage women who aren't as pretty or hot to jump all over you.

Hmm...I will have to try these, thanks!

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
aw god, don't! That is such a turn off. Maybe it's me, but hello? Who wants used goods?? I mean, we all know we have had sex before, but really, do you want to know, know? As in, wow, look at what a catch he has...he must be good in bed...uh, no. That would not be what would come to mind for me, at all. But then, maybe you're just looking to get laid. If so, try it. You might pick up some really choice women! :(

Otherwise, listen to agirlonfire, just be yourself. Maybe try other bars...other hang outs.

no help at all, am I?
sry

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, I'm not very good at picking up women (at bars or parties) and on top of that most women don't find me very attractive..or at least that I know of. HOWEVER, I am awesome in bed ( i have not failed to get a chick off in years, but who's bragging? XD)

So my question is how do I use this to my advantage?

Your choice places to find women..and you think you're not attractive also..are no good combinations, imo, you're are not going to be sucessful in project/sell yourself out.

Why not change tactics and try another invironment where you feel more confident about your other qualities, you more sure about yourself and your game..what do you enjoy doing and are good at? In those places you trully enjoy and are more relaxed, have greater probability you find women who will look at you more then the outside appearances.

Than do not choose to show yourself at the meat markets where people go throu the windows, grab and that is it, situations. At this moment you're not good at it having no results for a while etc again, simple:..change places & tactics!

:smile:xo

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am an advocate of positive thinking. If you spend time thinking of yourself as attractive daily and habitually you will become more attractive. If you focus on small things that might be undermining your attractiveness and change them one at a time, you will also become more attractive. And the more you walk around doing the things you do every day whilst thinking you are attractive, the more potential partners you will attract.

Also as Gisele says, it is better to have hobbies or interests in common before getting into bed with someone, especially a female someone because females tend to want regular partners. Statistically...so unless your only hobby is drinking at bars and parties, they are not a good place to look.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just like the other people here, I think if you have a mindset about yourself being attractive or at least interesting and out-going, women will talk with you. I find that if you do things you love, like certain sports or volunteer work or other interests, you'll meet women who have similar interests. After all, women are not an alien species. They're human beings and have the same needs that you do. I don't feel generally the clubs or bars are great places to meet people because there's too much emphasis on the external. Go to places where you'll get to meet people who have something to offer other than just their looks. Good luck.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After all, women are not an alien species. They're human beings and have the same needs that you do.

SHHHHHH -- you're not supposed to say that here...if the secret gets out we aren't alien life forms, then what???

I'm ducking, the sky might fall!

:biggrin1:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After all, women are not an alien species. They're human beings and have the same needs that you do.

SHHHHHH -- you're not supposed to say that here...if the secret gets out we aren't alien life forms, then what???

I'm ducking, the sky might fall!

:biggrin1:

Maybe then men might start treating you differently. I hope for the better! :biggrin1:

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe then men might start treating you differently. I hope for the better! :biggrin1:

moi? Awwww, you're sweet. :wink: But I'm not convinced. I think men should have to be women for like six months, kinda like Ground Hog Day, did you see that movie?, if men had to wake up each morning as women, after the initial playing with new parts period, they might get what it's like...maybe. :tongue:

metalhd104

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Be everything that all the other men aren't but above all, be yourself.

I have been told I'm attractive, but I have never gotten picked up in a bar. Men never buy me drinks in bars. The gfs I've gone with, always had men buy them drinks. So I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing or am not doing.

Maybe you're going to the wrong bars. Try different places that men might likely not go to - pottery classes, art classes, or coed sports.

See the problem with this, is that I am always myself, I have never lied to a girl to get her to talk to me, or in bed for that matter.
I am always just overlooked for some reason