women do not squirt.

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didnt think my girlfriend could squirt. We went to the sex shop and took a gamble and bought a toy almost exactly like this one G Shift Blue : Self Serve Toys and it actually worked! It wasnt a squirt so much as a very brief "gush" but it definitely was from the source of "squirting" It just wasnt a massive experience (was first time squirting) I strongly recommend that type of toy... the one we got only cost like $6.99 lol it was just hard plastic but one of the best toys they sold...

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The G-spot is the same thing as the urethral sponge. When a woman is aroused, the glands inside the urethral sponge fill with fluid causing it to swell. When a woman is aroused and firm pressure is added to that area, the fluid is released through the periurethral ducts through the urethra - That is squirting! It is clear or milky, slipper, and sometimes has a sweet taste because of the amount of glucose in it. Research has shown that female ejaculatory fluid is more similar in make up to a male's prosthetic fluid than it is to urine.

/end this bullshit.

nylonguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The G-spot is the same thing as the urethral sponge. When a woman is aroused, the glands inside the urethral sponge fill with fluid causing it to swell. When a woman is aroused and firm pressure is added to that area, the fluid is released through the periurethral ducts through the urethra - That is squirting! It is clear or milky, slipper, and sometimes has a sweet taste because of the amount of glucose in it. Research has shown that female ejaculatory fluid is more similar in make up to a male's prosthetic fluid than it is to urine.

/end this bullshit.

I couldn't agree more, why is it soooooo difficult for some to accept this fact of an aroused woman. Are you just bored, or do you just like to start things!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There I said it.

Don't make me kick your ass - it just does not happen.
tsk, tsk, you simply hafta research better there, Zoe, 'course they do.

Dig it that vid clip is testament to squirting.

YES THEY DO.
I have done it before when stimulated properly!
*Mental note* If I ever meet up with serial kisser, ask her to prove she squirts.

yes women squirt.

not like cytherea (that is all piss)
There's no proof of that:rolleyes:. That Cytherea's squirt is all piss you know unless you've had some intimate encounter with her.

Last edited:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have before...it's real, wasn't pee...agree with Serial Kisser on this one 100%.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no dog in this fight, whatsoever.

But how about some documentary (video) evidence?
I have a video of an ex doing it 3 times in a row from a dildo. This was immediately after peeing, just like how I described earlier in this thread when she first did it from my cock. I don't think I should post it publicly though...

And the thing about female ejaculate looking, tasting and feeling different than piss is exactly right. I think the easiest way to tell the difference is get some on your fingers and rub them together. Female ejaculate will be almost oily feeling it is so slippery... But pee will just make your fingers feel a watery friction feeling.

PrincessBlueEyez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay