women... do u feel the difference?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by lance6260, Jul 20, 2010.

1. lance6260

lance6260 New Member

Albums:
    iv read that a woman can feel more from a half inch of girth than a inch of length and that an inch of girth is worth 2 inches of length. i was just wondering if there was some truth to that. if so then what would be the difference in the fullness feeling between average girths like 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6 inches and even bigger? i do realize that a guy cant just have girth and think he is fine he does have to have enough length to get in there lol so what would be the minimum....around like 5 inches would go with any girth and get the job done?

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Isn't it mostly because the bigger girth spreads and stretches more and in so doing stimulates the clitoris more? The female genitalia are wrapped all around the vaginal and urethral openings. That's why the whole mound swells on arousal. There's a lot more there than meets the eye.

3. lance6260

lance6260 New Member

Albums:
    yes but im wondering how the difference in girth and length actually feels in regards to the fullness feeling as well.

4. DNS0710

DNS0710 New Member

Ok, I'll throw in my 2 cents, but Lance6260, that's a lot of numbers... dxjnorto brings up a very good observation about more girth delivering more stimulation. Definitely true, from my personal experience. Long and skinny does nothing for me (aka "pencil".)

I've generally used my wrist as a unofficial reference to what has worked well as a minimum: 6 inches.

5. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

And welcome to LPSG.

6. lance6260

lance6260 New Member

Albums:
    lol thanks. i know i may hav gone over bored with the numbers but i didnt want to exclude anyone.

7. Ascetiq

Ascetiq Member

Albums:
    Damn, 6" girth as a minimum! Your killing my buzz over the fact that my girlfriend considers my 6" girth to be borderline unbearable!

8. lance6260

lance6260 New Member

Albums:
    not a minimum.she uses her 6 inch wrist as a scale.... im assuming lol

9. ANALJOY

ANALJOY New Member

Albums:
    personally i find about a six to seven in length is cool and am happy with a girth of about 5+, if the cock is to big there's not as many places to put them and oral on a really big cock is hard to take to deep...x

10. lance6260

lance6260 New Member

Albums:
    i found an other thread that more or less has the same question... u should check it out
    Size preference, length, girth discussions

11. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I have alway been thick, and many yrs ago when my wife was pregnant. I did some jelqing, stretching. I gained a little length, and it certainly looked like it got thicker. the proof was when we resumed our sex life after the baby and she said, "who or what have you been doing for the last 6 months. you were big before and now you're packing me....I'm stuffed" I don't know if it was coincidence, but she certainly showed a new interest in sex, and appreciated my cock size. she actually measured me a few times.

Draft saved Draft deleted