Women: Do u want to know he's bi?

D_sdr1000

Just Browsing
Media
Question for women, if you're seeing a man, do you want to know
that he's got a bi-side, even if he's not doing anything with men,
other than LPSG-ing? Would you rather know all his deep-dark sexual
thoughts? Or as long as everything else in relationship is ok, you wouldn't really be interested?
Appreciate your perspective...
dr....

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to know, but I'd also like to know that he isn't using his bisexuality as a justification for going around randomly fucking people. Whatever your sexuality is if I'm in a relationship with you I expect fidelity. It's not ok to think that everything you want should be fulfilled, you might have a penchant for blondes, you wouldn't expect to satisfy that and neither should you expect to satisfy your fancy for some cock every once in a while.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I'd like to know. I think honesty is very important, and if you're bi- it's part of you, what makes you who you are. If you hide that, I can only imagine it would sorta bother you and then filter through to the relationship.

Hope this helps

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The problem is, that lpsg is not the treal world.:frown1: (wish it was)

Once my gf found out, she never trusted me again. What was funny, was that because of the community activities that I'm in, I will meet with people often. If it is was a woman, there was no issues at all. If it ws a man, the questions and suspicions flew.

I believe that the women here are being truthful with you. I don't believe that women out here in the real world can handle it.

D_sdr1000

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks very much for all your replies.
That helps alot. It seems that honesty and faithfulness
are maybe the most important attributes to a woman in terms
of maintaining a relationship. And then it seems that its about being able to accept each others baggage, kinks and quirks.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's the deal.... for me at least. If you're up front and honest from the get go then all's well, let me decide what I can or can't deal with. Most people can't handle it (honesty) mid stream, at that point, even though you're coming clean so to speak, it's seen as lieing. Guys, please remember this... omission of fact is the same as lieing.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't disagree entirely Molotov, but there is the small matter of timing and establishing trust in the other person's integrity - after all, potentially they could use that info vindictively.

D_Wellington Beefstick

Experimental Member
Media
i am a guy that is 99% straight, but at times I can be a little bi- so I am not gay, and really do enjoy fucking women, especially when I am in a relationship. I messed around with a guy only when I was single, and not seeing a female- I have even dated some that said I could go out while in the relationship- That didn't last long, for one reason, if she would allow me to go out with others just because I am bi and it would be men only- then she would probably agree she could see girls on the side- Most of you here might agree that arrangement would would work?

Wrong, we would BOTH be CHEATING on each other. Bi is okay, but it still does not effect the expectations of fidelity in a healthy relationship.

That's just me-

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The problem is, that lpsg is not the treal world.:frown1: (wish it was)

Once my gf found out, she never trusted me again. What was funny, was that because of the community activities that I'm in, I will meet with people often. If it is was a woman, there was no issues at all. If it ws a man, the questions and suspicions flew.

I believe that the women here are being truthful with you. I don't believe that women out here in the real world can handle it.

You know, you are right. I think on here, we are more open minded (some of us...lol) and so, it just flows naturally.

That's a bit odd with your gf, I mean, why only men? Oh, wait, I shouldn't hijack this thread! Sry! But still, trust is trust....I think...now I wonder. Interesting. Still being honest...if you feel she can take it, will understand is the best. Maybe a few hints or something....so it's not a totally out of the blue thing, like, "honey I'm home and oh, did I tell you I'm bi?"
:biggrin1: bj

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't disagree entirely Molotov, but there is the small matter of timing and establishing trust in the other person's integrity - after all, potentially they could use that info vindictively.
Oh I totally agree, timing is everything. But I happen to believe that if you've gotten to first date status, then you've already made some decisions about the person.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would consider it a plus that he was bi and could tell me that. It would indicate to me that he 1) had depth and 2) that we could potentially understand each other better.

FatHiptedMama

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a saying: in the long run, the truth never hurts as much as the lie. If you are, and you want something more than a booty call with someone, better to be up front about it and let the cards fall as they may.
I also agree with Longshank though, while I've never dated a man who expressed a problem with me fooling around with a women, I would consider fooling around with a woman while I was a BF cheating. And if I caught my man sleeping with a man, that would be cheating, unless he asked me first and I was allowed to watch ;)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes,

Because i want to be able to make an intelligent decision about who i am seeing.Too many men hide that side of themselves and then devastatetheir partner if or when they have a change of heart.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely.

And imagine a world where people were really and truly open about their sexuality. I think it would save a lot of marriages by preventing them in the first place.

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Absolutely i'd like to know. Firstly because it's good to know what kind of past your dealing with and secondly because it could be fun.

Along those lines of fun.... I never have had the feeling to date a guy, but I wouldnt have a problem with a MMF get together. In that case people might say im Bi but I just consider it being open.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I would want to know and and if the answer is yes, I would not want a sexual reltionship with that person. I try to minimise the number of moving targets that I have in every situation and since I am very hetero myself, I don't think I am asking for too much.

its_allgood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I'd definitely like to know. 1st because it interests me and I find it arousing, but 2nd, and more importantly, if you're going to have a real, committed relationship with someone, hiding a essential part of who you are isn't going to be healthy for the relationship.

I'm not saying it gives an open license to screw around - it doesn't - but it can also bring in healthy discussions of sexuality and what turns each other on and that can lead to an even stronger relationship.