Women do you enjoy/practice Bareback sex?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_KOKOBWARE, Mar 20, 2008.

1. B_KOKOBWARE

B_KOKOBWARE New Member

How many women on here prefer sex without a condom....are you a bareback lover?

2. B_GenuineGirl

B_GenuineGirl New Member

Yes, i'm a definate bareback girl.
    I much prefer it. A condom is soooo not sexy.
    You can't beat the feeling of a lovely big, hard, warm cock as it shoots lovely cum up you.
    Janet x

3. RandyL

RandyL New Member

I used to fuck my girlfriend bareback all the time, and squirt it inside her. And then it'd run out her pussy and make a mess on the bed.

But then again, she was on birth control pills, so we never had any real concerns.

But feeling a girl's pussy without a condom totally fucking it up is NICE!

4. Linda Sue

Linda Sue New Member

Albums:
    I hate condoms, hate the feel of them. I am a bareback girl, too. I just try to carefully screen my lovers. Of course one can never be sure. But it beats the unpleasant feel of condoms.

5. joybunny

joybunny New Member

This is the first time I've heard the term "bareback girl." I've heard "in the raw," or "hitting it raw" so this is a first. To answer your question, no and yes. No for general practice. Yes, if I have taken the time to get to know my partner and the relationship has developed into one of respect and trust. In addition, we have a mutual knowledge of our sexual history. Better safe than sorry.

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Ive never been in a relationship long enough where it felt right NOT to use condoms.

7. christina

christina New Member

um hello who doesnt luv the feeling of a nice hard cock. I mean really we all know u cant really feel shit with a condom. however never bareback with a one nighter!!

8. joybunny

joybunny New Member

I agree Lee M. A woman takes a risk every time she has unprotected sex. It's really scary to hear about the number of people who have an STD and don't know it or are just are in denial.

9. B_KOKOBWARE

B_KOKOBWARE New Member

love your pics:wink:

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Im always astonished at the amount of people who will sleep around and have unprotected sex. Fair enough dont use protection if you are in a trustworthy relationship but even that isnt fool proof. Some of my most seemingly faithful friends are having affairs on their partners. The percentage rate of being susceptible of catching and STD is constantly rising and it scares me enough to deal with a little less sensitivity during sex then to end up with an life liong disease or childern

11. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

I def. like it better w/o a condom but my bf and me are monogamous and I'm on the pill. Sometimes if I'm around my period we use a condom too just to be sure but most of the time he doesn't wear one and I def. think it feels better w/o. :smile:

12. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

When I'm in a relationship I get the implanton (hormone implant under the skin which lasts for 5 years)
    I LOVE bareback.
    Having sex and using a condom is like taking a shower with a rain coat on.
    (but I guess it is better than not having sex at all)

13. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I've unfortunately not been as careful as I should have been recently. Normally the only guy I'd be bareback with is my LTR guy (we've known each other for 14 years, after all...) I need to get tested in order to ease my mind. Also to protect him since we still do have sex on occasion (we just live very far apart now, plus we both know that we will never be any more than what we are now - very good friends, sometimes with benefits. We were "more" for a while - I lived with him for several years, in fact), and that he is allergic to latex condoms, so that's not an option there.

I've also said, that unless it's with my LTR guy, or someone else I know really, REALLY well (exclusive relationship and all that) that I will NEVER take that risk again.

14. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

If I'm really turned on, the condom doesn't take away the appeal. This is what I've learned from being in a 10-year relationship where we had condom-free sex all the time b/c I hated condoms.

As long as the condom fits properly, I no longer have a preference.

15. joybunny

joybunny New Member

Thank you!

16. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Correction.
    "IMPLANON"
    Lasts for 3 years.

17. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Very well written and I agree!
    Plus, because I have never experienced bareback sex the thrill of someone hitting it raw :)biggrin1:) is unknown to me. Although, I do wonder and fantasize about someone cumming inside... feeling the hot, thick shots of jiz deep in me, feeling his dick throb and twitch as he orgasms, and then the oozing out, playing with it... :redface: I had a moment. :wink:

18. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you just gave me one, too! :biggrin1:

19. thehighheelsgirl

I don't with my boyfriend but we've been together 2 years so I feel safe. I much prefer no condom, but when I was dating if I had just met the guy a condom was a def must.

Jen

20. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:

Oh Yeh! Love It!
    But have to know the person really really well, but I did catch "Tric" from hooking up with an Ex I hadn't seen in years, he was in a LTR!!!
    It was AWFUL for me but apparently men never have symptoms, it was really scarey, so I ALWAYS use condoms, unless I see my friend I have known for 5 years, and I know he is very careful, always uses condoms