Women do you enjoy/practice Bareback sex?

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The sensation is significantly better without a condom! I think it is both the actual feeling of another persons soft, warm skin AND the added closeness and intimacy that appeals to me. Two people cannot be nearer to one another - physically, at least. Only in long term relationships, though - condoms for safety until you're sure about each other!

bigbig11x8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You all are supposed to be females but you talk like men - now be honest you know you cannot tell if a guy has a condom on unless you see but if blindfolded I know you cannot tell

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You all are supposed to be females but you talk like men - now be honest you know you cannot tell if a guy has a condom on unless you see but if blindfolded I know you cannot tell

Sure we can tell, honey - it feels different, no question about it. As I said, though, part of what makes it different is the intimacy (a word many guys would choke on...)

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This topic came up just last night in fact... I met this man online and I've known for about a month. We'd gone out twice before and since I've been so horny lately I was ready for the next stage. We got all hot and heavy. He refused to wear a condom so I refused to let him inside me. He did a fantastic job with his fingers at least. (Made me wonder if he's been reading the message boards here.)

I LOVE the way bareback or natural feels - there is a noticeable difference in texture, but it's not anything unpleasant. It's just not as nice. There is no way I'd have let him in there without a condom no matter how many times he made me cum with his hand. He didn't seem to get it... just because a man tells me he's clean doesn't make it so. At least 6 months exclusive relationship and a blood test make it so.

adlondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i definitely prefer it bareback, and most girls i know do too. but saying that.. it's only worth that extra pleasure if its with someone you know and trust, and are monogamous with. i've taken the risk before, when i was a few years younger.. but i'm a lot more grown-up now, and i wouldn't fuck anyone who didnt fit the above criteria unless we used a condom. if they do - FUN BLOODY TIMES :D

i'm suprised how many people still do though, in this day and age. i mean i'm 19 and i'm glad i have this mindset now even if i didn't when i was younger.. but i have been with men older than me (27, for instance) who did not want to bother with a condom (and in fact did not even bring one along when they knew sex was a possibility/definite - so glad *i* always make sure to!). this always amazes me.. i guess i kind of figured if i'm mature enough now to know not to take a risk, people nearly a decade older would be too? i can't believe the risks some people will take with their bodies, especially considering some of the horrors you can contract!

In the past 22 years I've only been with two people - my husband and a friend. I barely sleep with the husband (his choice, not mine) and we never used birth control because of the lack of frequency. So no condoms there. In my other relationship we didn't use condoms, probably not a good idea, but he had only ever been with one woman, and me with the one man.

If I were to enter into another relationship, and right now that is NOT what I want, I would have to use condoms. It's just not safe out there.

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes you can, sometimes you can't. Depends upon the penis, vagina, hormones, and lube involved.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i definitely prefer it bareback, and most girls i know do too. but saying that.. it's only worth that extra pleasure if its with someone you know and trust, and are monogamous with. i've taken the risk before, when i was a few years younger.. but i'm a lot more grown-up now, and i wouldn't fuck anyone who didnt fit the above criteria unless we used a condom. if they do - FUN BLOODY TIMES :D

i'm suprised how many people still do though, in this day and age. i mean i'm 19 and i'm glad i have this mindset now even if i didn't when i was younger.. but i have been with men older than me (27, for instance) who did not want to bother with a condom (and in fact did not even bring one along when they knew sex was a possibility/definite - so glad *i* always make sure to!). this always amazes me.. i guess i kind of figured if i'm mature enough now to know not to take a risk, people nearly a decade older would be too? i can't believe the risks some people will take with their bodies, especially considering some of the horrors you can contract!

Definitly-it is soooo not worth it, the worst of course is HIV!!!
i think people don't get, Aids is real!
the other stuff isn't fun either

If a guy isn't thrilled about condoms, I will tell him, Im not on birth control and can get pregnant, that will usually cure him fast!:tongue:

Sue Maclean

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Definitely bareback. But only with the guys I know well. Otherwise it's a condom and imagine what it would feel like without it. :)