Women, do you ever initiate rough sex?

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend like to be on top during sex, lately she has taken to slapping my chest and abs as she gets close to climaxing. I actually kind of like it, so I thought I'd ask the women on lpsg, do you ever get physical during sex? I did a search and couldn't find any threads on this subject.

Annee M

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love very physical sex, but I don't like to get hurt. I love having sex with a man with a large member, but I want it slow at first, not into pain of any kind.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love rough sex as well, but I generally prefer being the recipient, i.e. having my hair pulled, spanked, etc.. I will nip and get wild back, but I don't slap or try to dominate.....more like wrestle until he makes me submit. :)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love very physical sex, but I don't like to get hurt. I love having sex with a man with a large member, but I want it slow at first, not into pain of any kind.

This is how I am too. And...absolutely NO biting or slapping, please! I would show him the door - one way - if a guy ever did any of that! (I also don't do that to the guy, either.)

But, after we get going, I do love very intense thrusting and deep penetration. Gotta have that!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love rough sex as well, but I generally prefer being the recipient, i.e. having my hair pulled, spanked, etc.. I will nip and get wild back, but I don't slap or try to dominate.....more like wrestle until he makes me submit. :)

Hehe wrestle until he makes me submit :smile: . I think I don't have the personality to start rough stuff and he's very dominant, like not all freaky but in control. It's fun sometimes cuz if I try to take control a little he gets all motivated to take control back and hold me down or something.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's more fun if it's a battle...though i prefer to lose.

one guy i scratched & teased until he duct-taped me down.
damn hot!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've fairly recently discovered that I have submissive tendencies. :redface: I like domination and spanking but NOT humiliation. If he gets rough so be it. I am not as likely to leave nail marks down his back as I used to years ago though.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
there's a fine line between pleasure and pain.

i like to walk it.

This hits on a factor that rarely gets brought up, and that's big dick guys own the majority of the market in this aspect. They can make a woman go more intensely into it during intercourse from the mix of pleasure and pain.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've fairly recently discovered that I have submissive tendencies. :redface: I like domination and spanking but NOT humiliation. If he gets rough so be it. I am not as likely to leave nail marks down his back as I used to years ago though.

I am the same way. I was married to a Dom for 6 years and tend to submissive in certain areas, but humiliation is a not something I enjoy.

And I agree with dolfette. Something like a spanking can wake up all the nerve endings in that area and make sensations more acute. It releases the endorphins and begins to translate to pleasure....:smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you! I've learned to not saying anything to my friends about that because I get "the look". As if I just destroyed the last 40 years of the feminist movement.....:rolleyes:
i'm a feminists worst nightmare.

lock a collar round my neck, put me on a leash, spank me till i cry and i'm in heaven!

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This hits on a factor that rarely gets brought up, and that's big dick guys own the majority of the market in this aspect. They can make a woman go more intensely into it during intercourse from the mix of pleasure and pain.

Seriously dude. That is a silly generalization.:rolleyes:
A tug, slap, tickle, nibble....all in good fun. :biggrin1: