Women, do you ever initiate rough sex?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there any other kind of sex?

I like sex with passion and intensity, slow spooning sex for me is a sunday night too tired to fuck but need to sleep kinda thing.

In all other occasions, fuck me like you mean it. I want dominance, animalistic desire, a little slappping maybe, some dirty talk, firm holding of my shoulders or limbs, and rock hard cock stroking with *that* look in your eye. mmmmmm

x

Honey

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I like rough but i dont like to be dominated. I will happily lay there and let him go as hard as he can but in no way will i ever be tied up, the idea of giving someone that much control over me is scary, not a turn on.

As for slapping, biting etc i will do it occasionally but it isnt something i plan on, its generally a 'in the heat of the moment' thing. If it anything more then that and is done all the time then it gets to the point of feeling staged.

However..doggie and ass slapping go hand in hand :tongue:

zenluvr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes I have initiated rough sex. My man and I enjoy switching back and forth who is dom and who is sub. I love to smack his ass. I enjoy his spankings too plus he bites just to the point of bruising. It leaves a lovely souvenir to remember him by. Especially when he's fucking me from behind, he leaves the prettiest love bites you ever saw.

However, we also enjoy the knowledge that we have an agreed upon "safe" word so if things go in a direction not anticipated all we have to do is say it and all things STOP!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I didn't word it correctly. I was talking about the big penis usage during vaginal intercourse. Come on, you knew what I meant. :biggrin1:

I did interpret it the way you meant it.

Actually, that's probably the only kind of "rough sex" I like. I'm not into BDSM at all. I have no problem with other people doing that, if of course it is consentual. It's just not something I'd be into.

I've been fortunate to have partners who respect my wishes, for the most part. :smile: (The only one who was too rough was the sexist asshole guy during foreplay - ouch! I get very sensitive in areas...plus I was not turned on at all)

tessa42fma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love initiating rough sex... being the aggressor, dominating a guy, building up the intensity--tearing off clothes, nibbling, pinching, even giving hickies--then having the tables turned on me until I'm screaming with pleasure. It's what wildhoney said, "Fuck me like you mean it!"

I'm not into 'overt' pain... just the tug, nibble & tickle!

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is there any other kind of sex?

In all other occasions, fuck me like you mean it. I want dominance, animistic desire, a little slappping maybe, some dirty talk, firm holding of my shoulders or limbs, and rock hard cock stroking with *that* look in your eye. mmmmmm

x

Honey

You could make a fortune writing bodice-ripping romance novels.

IOW, substitute spanking for slapping ----and I'll have what she's having!!!!!!!!

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I did interpret it the way you meant it.

Actually, that's probably the only kind of "rough sex" I like. I'm not into BDSM at all. I have no problem with other people doing that, if of course it is consentual. It's just not something I'd be into.

I've been fortunate to have partners who respect my wishes, for the most part. :smile: (The only one who was too rough was the sexist asshole guy during foreplay - ouch! I get very sensitive in areas...plus I was not turned on at all)

Good. I've seen a few of your posts and from what I've read I would expect you to fully realise even though I was somewhat unlcear about it.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i'm a feminists worst nightmare.

lock a collar round my neck, put me on a leash, spank me till i cry and i'm in heaven!

Oh, I saw that in the picture and immediately thought of the one I have tucked away and became turned on! :wink:

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
Now this thread maybe a few years old...but now we are talking...this is my kinda thread!!!

Lets bring it alive again....

Have I ever tried to initiate rough sex????...Well Ive tried with my husband...he told me I was abnormal....but with my last lover..fuck yeah!!!

The rougher and harder it is.....and Im like a live bitch on heat......I adore being spanked....gently on the face..hard on the arse and legs.....pull my hair from the scalp and lead my head down to your cock and Ill swallow every inch u can give me...when you blow, Ill swallow some and then Ill let some of it dribble out my mouth rub it on myself and lick my fingers afterwards.....push me violently against a wall with my clothes on and maul me.....and Im all yours.........the further you can push my legs behind my head the more Ill bend......drag me to the bedroom by the hair kicking and screaming....yup we are in for a good few hours...... bite me....pinch me...spank me love and adore me and Ill play for hours.....

But dont be like my last lover and want to piss on me or try and convince me your dog (the 4 legged kind with fur) going down on me will be fun...I aint sick!..and no other women involved.......nah..Im as straight as......

Let me dress up and try and control you and yeah...we are on a winner here......

Good sex to me is about having respect for each others wishes and desires without crossing undiscussed adventures....one partner needs to be in control at all times..whether its him or me....and thats when Ill tell you...when Im being doggied...."fuck it like you own it biatch!" and Ill multi off.......

Last good session I had like this..lasted 11 hrs....6 blows for him......14 for me..geeezzz I miss him...sad he had to spoil it by suggesting urine and dog muffs!

oh..and I do like slow passionate sex too..I aint all rough and ready....

Last edited:

Enigmuhh

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now this thread maybe a few years old...but now we are talking...this is my kinda thread!!!

Lets bring it alive again....

Have I ever tried to initiate rough sex????...Well Ive tried with my husband...he told me I was abnormal....but with my last lover..fuck yeah!!!

The rougher and harder it is.....and Im like a live bitch on heat......I adore being spanked....gently on the face..hard on the arse and legs.....pull my hair from the scalp and lead my head down to your cock and Ill swallow every inch u can give me...when you blow, Ill swallow some and then Ill let some of it dribble out my mouth rub it on myself and lick my fingers afterwards.....push me violently against a wall with my clothes on and maul me.....and Im all yours.........the further you can push my legs behind my head the more Ill bend......drag me to the bedroom by the hair kicking and screaming....yup we are in for a good few hours...... bite me....pinch me...spank me love and adore me and Ill play for hours.....

But dont be like my last lover and want to piss on me or try and convince me your dog (the 4 legged kind with fur) going down on me will be fun...I aint sick!..and no other women involved.......nah..Im as straight as......

Let me dress up and try and control you and yeah...we are on a winner here......

Good sex to me is about having respect for each others wishes and desires without crossing undiscussed adventures....one partner needs to be in control at all times..whether its him or me....and thats when Ill tell you...when Im being doggied...."fuck it like you own it biatch!" and Ill multi off.......

Last good session I had like this..lasted 11 hrs....6 blows for him......14 for me..geeezzz I miss him...sad he had to spoil it by suggesting urine and dog muffs!

oh..and I do like slow passionate sex too..I aint all rough and ready....

With the amount of periods that post had, I'm pretty sure it's going through menopause. ZING!!

On topic though, I recently met a girl that bites which is great for me because I love being bitten. The first time we were together, we were in the missionary position. Suddenly, she tensed up, wrapped her legs around my waist, raised herself up, and sank her teeth into my neck. For an instant, it felt like my blood was made of napalm and my bones were made of ice. I was overcome by these sensations and went into overdrive. I love this girl.

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
On topic though, I recently met a girl that bites which is great for me because I love being bitten. The first time we were together, we were in the missionary position. Suddenly, she tensed up, wrapped her legs around my waist, raised herself up, and sank her teeth into my neck. For an instant, it felt like my blood was made of napalm and my bones were made of ice. I was overcome by these sensations and went into overdrive. I love this girl.[/QUOTE]

Oh I can relate..but I bite till I draw blood..no I dont drink it..but I go into a spasm on orgasim and its like give me some meat to chew on!!!......yup its near my mouth i BITE!....yum!

D_ Jack_Soffalotte

Account Disabled
Media
My last girlfriend used to scratch me constantly without even realising she was doing it lol. I love it. I guess stuff like that is quite common though. Biting to draw blood may be crossing a line, not sure, but it's a line I would like to cross to see whether I like it or not...