Account Disabled
Media
even so, you cannot be certain.
a weak blood vessel in someone's brain.
unnoticed for 30 years.
the wrong tap to the head.
sudden corpse.

But may I say...

They have to have a brain first for it to become a issue in the first instance..and dont forget...ground rules and COMMUNICATION prior to any rough and rumble stuff :)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A little off-topic, but though this bares mentioning...

A part of any good martial art training regimen is learning how to take a hit. Whether it be a slap, punch or a kick, the initial shock can be quite unsettling. The first time I ever got punched in the face hard enough to see that flash immediately got me into the flight and cower mode. Nowadays, unless you knock me out cold, a few good punches to my head barely registers more than a "must hit you back harder" response.

Not recommending anyone get hit here, just thought I'd share.

Bunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Definitely love rough sex, and sometimes like initiating...I have to be in the 'dom' mood though and know exactly what I want.

Don't get me wrong, I like it soft and slow but nothing beats (excuse the pun) rough sex (for me ;) )

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

A part of any good martial art training regimen is learning how to take a hit. Whether it be a slap, punch or a kick, the initial shock can be quite unsettling. The first time I ever got punched in the face hard enough to see that flash immediately got me into the flight and cower mode. Nowadays, unless you knock me out cold, a few good punches to my head barely registers more than a "must hit you back harder" response.

knocking the boy out cold would defeat the purpose of initiating rough sex, Mr. RawDog :tongue1::wink::biggrin:

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media

Oh..this makes sense now...always wondered why I did martial arts for 8 1/2 yrs...:smile:

D_Crystal Tayle

Experimental Member
Media
I love rough sex as well, but I generally prefer being the recipient, i.e. having my hair pulled, spanked, etc.. I will nip and get wild back, but I don't slap or try to dominate.....more like wrestle until he makes me submit. :)

this is very much like me. I want to be manhandled and taken hard. I am not a big fan of making love...I prefer to be fucked and fucked hard

bunygirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like rough sex quite a bit, don't always initiate it though. Sometimes I just want it a little forced (though can you really force the willing?). Once I'm worked up enough the claws and fangs come out and frequently the guy walks away with a marked/scratched up back and a bite mark or two. I can even get a little demanding, wanting it harder or faster when I can see he's wearing down.

I'll take some playful spanks and love to have the hair pulled (especially in doggy style). The teeth can graze anything but the nips and girl bits.