Women - do you look at other women's boobs?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by RandyL, Nov 26, 2007.

1. RandyL

RandyL New Member

I'm wondering what the women here think of other girls boobs. Do you see a girl with bigger tits than you and wish your tits were as big as hers or even bigger?

If you've got a big set of knockers, do you look at girls with small boobs and wish your boobs were like hers?

I think if I were a girl, I'd want a nice big set of all natural DDD cup tits because they look great to me as a man, but then I have to wonder if they get in your way a lot. I've had girlfriends with D and DD boobs, and sometimes it seems like they flop around and get in the way, and she wants to reach for something but has to go around her tit with her arm or something. Or push her tit out of the way.

But then again, girls have boobs from their teenage years, so I'm sure they are used to it and don't notice for the most part.

Back to the original question - what do you think when you see girls with bigger or smaller tits than yours? List your height and bra and cup sizes so we have some point of reference, please.

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

The only time I really notice a womans boobs is if they're hanging halfway out of her top. :rolleyes: I like my boobs, I don't really care for them to be different.

3. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

Not really... but as previous jealousy threads indicate, I'm more likely to be trying to look if I'm with a guy who I think might be looking.

4. D_Sherian_LaNeige

D_Sherian_LaNeige Account Disabled

If I see good boobs I think "wow" but it's just a passing thing as I don't find them particularly engrossing. I'm happy with my boobs the way they are.

5. Osiris

Gold Member

Personally, I like the boobs on both ladies. :wink:

My wife said this:

"After working for years at Rennaisance Festivals in outfits that push the girls up and out, I do notice and usually admire a nice pair."

My wife also said that both Veronica and Megs have great boobs.

6. Smartz

Smartz New Member

One time in college a friend was riding her bike towards me. Now she was known for her large breast. Even her line name from her sorority references her breast. As she was standing up riding I could not help but to be hypnotized by her breast. They were darn near coming out of her shirt. I was like gosh, and it was embarrassing for me because I’m sure she noticed me stirring. Any way that was the only time I can remember looking at female breast. I have a real nice set so I don't think about them.

7. SensualGoth

SensualGoth New Member

Albums:
    I stare
    nothing wrong with that.

8. RandyL

RandyL New Member

So far no one has listed their bra and cup sizes!

Veronica, I'd especially like to know your sizes!

9. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    The real question is, do any women go to "big breast support group" or "rate my rack" type websites and check out other boobs, the way many of us guys do with our cocks?

I would think it's pretty uniquely "male" to do these things....

10. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I didn't list my size because I don't see how it's relevant. My boobs are the size that they are, and I like them that way.

11. snoozan

Gold Member

that question in the OP is precisely why i didn't answer this thread. if you want us to talk about our tits so you can get your jollies, at least be up front about it and don't try to sleaze it into a "legitimate question." it insults my intelligence.

12. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I so look at boobs, i cant help it. Even though im 100% straight, if i were a man i'd be a boob man. I notice a girl if her boobs are very small or very large. The average ones dont get noticed. Im a natural 34D and i love it, i notice that other women notice them in proportion to my body size. I think im more flattered when a woman looks than if a man looks. Men always notice, they have to be pretty noticeable for a woman to gander. Did i mention i love boobs?

13. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

i love boobs. i like all sizes, but my preference is between small and big. not too small but not too big either. i notice them all the time, but i'm more of an ass person. :wink:

14. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

All the time.

Sometimes its out of jealousy, noticing perkiness, size, sag, how far they are hanging out. Very rarely is it thinking what they'd be like to play with, but on the odd occasion it happens

15. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I notice them just as I notice everything in one glance whether it's a woman or a man, men get caught looking because they're so bad at it, women are much quicker and can take everything in at one quick look :) I tend to notice perkiness and firmness more than size.

16. TheWB

TheWB New Member

*gets hand lotion and waits for lesbian sex story*

17. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I was always having sex with my blonde haired green eyed little sex pet friend when I was a teenager, but I can't tell you because it's too rude :)

18. Principessa

Gold Member

I agree with Meg. If they are falling out of her top or droopy I will notice. In the past I have often desired to be bigger boobed; but the truth is I love my tits. At 41 they are still delightfully perky, and they look great bare or covered by a tank top or bra. :wink: What more could a gal want? :smile:

19. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

49 and my tits are in the same place as they were when I was a teenager, I haven't worn a bra since I was 21, small tits are great :)

20. TheWB

TheWB New Member

thats all the details i need :cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted