Women, do you orgasm easier in certain positions?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by walla99, Dec 22, 2007.

1. walla99

walla99 New Member

I'm just curious. I only have ever been able to have orgasms through me (woman) on top or from oral sex. I never have from any other positions. They all feel great and I can get close, but it doesn't happen. :frown1: Never has. I mostly just accept that's the way it is and I still almost always get my orgasm but my guy would feel better if I had them more during sex.

Actually since I've been dating my new guy, (who is longer than any guy I've dated before, thus how I found this website) I haven't even come during sex at all. It's like I have a bit of learning to do with being with a longer guy...? Figuring out what works best.

I'd like to know what other women experience.

2. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

I wish I was female so I could make a suggestion. :/

Stupid penis.

3. anneob2002

anneob2002 New Member

First off, you are not alone in this. Very few of us can orgasm in any which way.

Many women have a hard time with vaginal stimulation orgasm which I would thin is an even more difficult problem.

Personally, woman on top works all the time for me almost at will. Doggies is often an easy finish. Missionary is much more difficult. One thing for me is that I love having my cervix hit. Alot of women say that hurts. Is it mental? Is it physical? Well, probably both.

The biggest problem I have heard that people have to get past is the thinking about it. IE, you are in missionary, it is feeling great and you start to thin about it and suddenly you miss the chance or you have the, "I thin I just did," orgasm. (personally my least favorite kind - i HATE those)

Have you considered purchase a longer dildo that is similiar or slightly thinner than your bf in girth for practice. I found that to help me at times and sometimes it can just be a great reliever when you just have to have it and no one special is around.

Good luck - and don't think about it too much.

4. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

. . .

"When you're on top you have more control; that innate factor allows you to engage moreso with your pleasures than in any other position."

But, I've a penis, so what would I know about rubbing a clitoris against pubic hair, or pelvis if he's shaved, at will? Surely it doesn't matter.

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Always in missionary, easily in doggie, but very hard to orgasm in cowgirl, especially reverse.

I like to feel dominated so the positions where im not in control i orgasm much easier

6. Mandee

Gold Member

The only two ways that I have ever been able to orgasm are if I lay on my tummy and rub my own clit and then also during doggy anal if I rub my clit I can cum. Those are the only two ways. It really sucks!

Men don't understand it... that makes it worse!

xoxo

Draft saved Draft deleted