women do you think guys should hide there size or let it show?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by BulgingMember, Nov 23, 2009.

1. BulgingMember

BulgingMember New Member

Albums:
    As members of this board,

Do you think when out in pants or jeans or shorts, or at the gym or beach, Should guy try to hide it or just be natural.

What do you think when you notice?

#1 BulgingMember, Nov 23, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

This really is more of a men's issue than a women's issue, isn't it?

I know you are asking for a female opinion on size showing - but this is the second or third thread on that topic you have started in this section very recently. You could easily have tagged this question in to your "interesting conversation" thread.

This section is often used as an 'ask the female members' board, but that's not actually what it is meant to be for.

And it is 'their size', not 'there'.

Finally, to actually answer your question because you aren't a prick and I don't want to be a total ass to you, there is no should or should not about the situation. You might as well ask should a woman cover up her cleavage or figure or should she show it off? It depends entirely on what she feels comfortable with. Same is true of men and their cocks. Some guys want to show off and, as long as they are not indecent about it I really don't see why not. Some guys prefer to dress so as to conceal the bulge, also fine if that's what they are comfortable with.

What I definitely do not like to see is a guy walking about trying to draw attention to it - either with posture, or by choosing to stand too close to sitting women (or men, but I rarely notice that). That just yells sleaze at me. I equally dislike the girl who is clearly bending over a lot to make people look down her top. It just isn't nice to force that on people. Folks will look if they want to, if they think it is worth looking at.

3. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Not when you have a GF who wants you to hide yours but likes looking at others. :cool:

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I disagree - that'd be a man's issue too. Just a slightly more specific one.

5. Drifterwood

Gold Member

You don't think women should consider their double standards in the same way as a man who wants to look at other women's cleavages but wants his woman to cover her own?

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Is that what this thread is about? *bats eyelids innocently*

7. Drifterwood

Gold Member

You sayin I'm Psycock?

8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

You saying you're not?

9. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Is perception more important than reality?

10. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    LMAO :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Comment of the month :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Is it possible to cut directly to reality without perception getting in the way?

12. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Was that the question?

Can't perception be the post rationalisation of experiencing reality?

13. Gisella

Gold Member

Are you kidding, BM??? More" hide it plots" being made on top of the ones into place already?

I do not think males should hide their cocks anymore!..its huge unatural approach..nature already made provisions for cocks to hide (while sleeping/scared/cold, tender softty) and pretend they are something they are not (when men are growers and not show ers)...isn't tha enough already? lol..

Naturale always is my moto, even if it shocks a few around....

I do not wish to be surprised: enough is enough. I wish to see before hand what I am getting..as shallow it might sound I do know what I want and that is a thick one for a starter.

PS:...to compare importance of tits with penis size, as equals..! what is the matter with people???..that is ridiculous comparison! Penises are vital ..Tits are just acessories, not vital organs..(ok..a baby boy sucking real milk from mommy, that is vital food for a male!)..:smile:

14. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

At work, I wear baggy slacks to avoid unwanted attention. The topic is just not appropriate for a work situation.

Outside of work, I don't like wearing tight jeans or shorts because the tightness is uncomfortable.

15. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

I do the same thing and one day I was wearing baggy Abercrombie & Fitch chinos and the very hot (married) female receptionist in my office said "you need to get some tighter pants" as I walked past her workstation. I said "and why is that" and she replied "well since you have got it you might as well show it off". LOL

16. sweetlucky12

Gold Member

Albums:
    How does she know what you've got? ;)

17. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    She might have meant your ass.

18. dolfette

Gold Member

if you're trying in either direction then that's kinda lame.
    just dress to suit your build...if my boobs bulge then my dress is too tight. the same is true of packets in pants.

19. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

This is all funny. For some reason, I have been getting bulges lately. Not even from erections. And now that I am aware of it, I have seen the female eyes glance down at it when they are talking to me.

Then I think to myself, "I wonder what they are thinking? I wonder if they think I have a hard-on, cause I dont. Do they think I must be hung?" Its embarrassing if they think I have an erection, because they may think I am horny or turned on for some reason. OR worse, "happy to see THEM", NOT!!!! (these are co-workers) Men get erections for all kinds of reasons.

And its not like I am doing it on purpose, the bulges. The pants are fitting me that way. Or maybe I am just starting to notice.

This is actually a good topic for a thread. I would like to know what goes on in a women's mind when they see a bulge.

20. dolfette

Gold Member

a bulge, unless being creepily thrust at me, isn't going to distract me from important thoughts of shoes, housework and manicures. it attracts no more thought than an elbow.

Draft saved Draft deleted