Women do you think of aids .

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
When I worked in the treatment center, we had a really sweet, quiet African guy on staff. One night he gathered all the clients in a circle and told his story. He lost ALL his siblings (male and female) to AIDS. No, they weren't junkies and he claims his brothers weren't gay (who knows?). He says in his home town it affects every family and we have no idea about AIDS in our country. It's one thing to listen to someone spout statistics but to hear the human experience is an entirely different matter.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
DWTS00 said:
I love aids, its sexy.

That's great! I would put an ad in the newspaper stating that you are looking for a partner who has aids. I'm sure someone is around. Then have sex with them. If you want aids that bad, I'm sure you can find a way to contract the disease.

But please don't ask me to pay for your medications while you are dying from deliberately contracting aids.

But to people who really have aids, my heart goes out to you. And I am for all of us doing all we can to help rid our planet of the scurge of this disease.

And to those of you who have lost a partner, loved one or a friend to this horrible disease, my sympathies go to you. I am very sorry.

And to those who have a partner, loved one or a friend who has aids I pray there is a cure for this horrendous disease and soon.

And to anyone else who wants to make light of this horrible disease, go ahead. But don't expect me to laugh and don't be surprised if I publically denounce your, in my opinion, inappropriate behavior.

And for those who wonder, I am speaking right now as a member, not a moderator. I have a right to speak my opinion as a member just like everyone else does.

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
madame_zora said:
Have you seen many of his posts? clearly he is desperately trying to get attention by being obnoxious on every thread on which he posts. Same guy who nearly beat the shit out of some guy for showing up at his house thinking someone else lived there, then asserted with his hand on his hip how he does whatever he wants wherever he goes. Just another two year old saying "you're not the boss of MEEEEE!"

Might not look like a woman, but he sure acts like a pussy.

In the middle of the night, when I recently had some issues with a gang, so I dont take someone trying to open my door lightly.

As for the rest of your post, funny.......:rolleyes:

You should be a comedian :rolleyes:

And chill out people it was clearly a joke, anyone who thought I was serious is a complete moron.

With a title like "women do you think of AIDS?"...... What did he expect? people to say "nah, fuck aids we dont care??":rolleyes:

I highly doubt anyone would say that and am sure that any person with half a mind would use protection, hence my remark.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, dig it there, DWTSOO, your idiotic sense of jocularity, if you could describe it that way is almost as effective as Mark Furhman running for mayor in Harlem.
Seriously, try to think about what you're posting and consider the impact it would/could/and will have on others.

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DWTS00....

Don't be so foolish yourself as to think no-one recognised your asinine comment as an attempt at humour, we all did. What we have all objected to is the fact you thought it excuseable in the first place. Some things are just not funny. Yes, we all have a guilty laugh now and again at something which might be looked on as bad taste, but your comment goes WAY beyond any such under the counter humour, to the point of almost universal offence to those who read it. You might as wave a loaded gun in our faces and expect us to laugh at that.

As to african's question, it is perfectly valid in context. In some areas of the African continent HIV infection rates are as high as 50% of the population, so for him and his people it is clearly of MAJOR concern. As Sorceror pointed out, entire families, even villages in Africa have been devastated by this indiscriminate killer. Many if not most of his people simply don't have the option of picking up a pack of condoms in the local drugstore so suggesting that not doing so for them is a failing ("anyone with half a mind would") is in almost as poor taste as your former remark.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
african said:
Do women think or affraid of AIDS in sexal intercourse because of different partener .

african

As a woman living in Asia I definately think about this issue. South East Asia with its combination of cheap women, cheap beer and availability of drugs makes an erect penis as dangerous as a loaded gun. Add to that the difficulty in finding correctly fitting condoms - all in countries where the cheapest and most popular form of contraception is the morning after pill.

Of late I have been practising the safest form of sex.....none!

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to be deathly scared of it before I got married. I was always pretty cautious in the beginning of every relationship in my life. It's just the smart thing to do.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
DWTS00 said:
In the middle of the night, when I recently had some issues with a gang, so I dont take someone trying to open my door lightly.

As for the rest of your post, funny.......:rolleyes:

You should be a comedian :rolleyes:

And chill out people it was clearly a joke, anyone who thought I was serious is a complete moron.

With a title like "women do you think of AIDS?"...... What did he expect? people to say "nah, fuck aids we dont care??":rolleyes:

I highly doubt anyone would say that and am sure that any person with half a mind would use protection, hence my remark.
Apparently you don't know the Madame Zora. Zora is not someone you really want to mess with. Zora had her boxing gloves on. You really don't want her to take them off. She has before. And she will again.

In the group of people you have called complete morons are people who have written curriculum guidelines for different subjects for an entire state, at least one doctoral student almost completing his phd and a host of others that I don't know their backgrounds, but have in the past shown great intellect and a grasp of the issues. Perhaps you were looking in the mirror and said that while reflecting on what you saw.

But I will defend your right to be here and make a complete ass of yourself within limits of course.

LittleKitten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
EnglishGentleman said:
Got to agree. I can forgive him his puerile sense of humour most of the time for the few times he's made me smile, but that's scraping the bottom of the barrel. Why do it?

It was low... but at least he can reach the bottom of the barrel :tongue:

LK
x

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
LittleKitten said:
It was low... but at least he can reach the bottom of the barrel :tongue:

LK
x

Oh kitty, are you gonna do this again...it got so old the last time...:smile: Not everyone is as immature as you and I... Most people don't like petty insults from complete strangers. I suggest you find a new person to bother, as English gentleman, is too much of a gentleman to be rude enough to tell you to piss off.
Hugs and kisses:rolleyes: xxoo
(see, it doesn't become any nicer when you throw a xxoo on it)

LittleKitten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
jeff black said:
Oh kitty, are you gonna do this again...it got so old the last time...:smile: Not everyone is as immature as you and I... Most people don't like petty insults from complete strangers. I suggest you find a new person to bother, as English gentleman, is too much of a gentleman to be rude enough to tell you to piss off.
Hugs and kisses:rolleyes: xxoo
(see, it doesn't become any nicer when you throw a xxoo on it)

Oh, ok then... I guess I had my fun. :smile: I just get a little feisty when men get all patronising and arrogant, but you're right. Sorry EGM... hug n kisses xoxoxox

LK

On a serious note for a moment... and this thread is serious, the AIDS situation in Africa is so worrying. Our family has relations in Port Elizabeth and AIDS and TB are two overwhelming social concerns... are we doing enough to help? Having seen The Constant Gardener recently I wonder, yes it's faction, but still....

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
LittleKitten said:
Oh, ok then... I guess I had my fun. :smile: I just get a little feisty when men get all patronising and arrogant, but you're right. Sorry EGM... hug n kisses xoxoxox

LK

Now see, that was sweet littlekitten :biggrin1: Nothing wrong with a little fun, just have to know when it is funny and when it is bothersome.:biggrin1:

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LittleKitten said:
On a serious note for a moment... and this thread is serious, the AIDS situation in Africa is so worrying. Our family has relations in Port Elizabeth and AIDS and TB are two overwhelming social concerns... are we doing enough to help?

A solid point. Of course we aren't. It's a common misconception that these diseases and many others are "under control" yet if we do not actively combat them in third world areas they will be back in the developed world before many of us even realise. TB is already on the increase in the UK and Europe. By ignoring their prevalence in the third world we seal our own fates.

Also. Thankyou Jeff, you impress me yet again with your understanding of human nature, and LK... I hope this IS the end of it. I have never had any intention to embarass you or patronise you so perhaps we can bury the brickbats and just address eachothers posts as adults from now on. Your apology is graciously accepted.