Women: Does dressing sexy increase your sex drive??

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_hey listen up, Apr 28, 2008.

1. B_hey listen up

B_hey listen up New Member

Albums:
    I'm convinced it does for women but I'd like to hear some thoughts on this. If you go out to a club on a Saturday night in tight pants, a short skirt or whatever in some boots/heels and something tight/low cut up top, do you FEEL differently? Do you find you feel more sexual when you know you LOOK sexy in a man's eyes?

2. B_HornyPrincezz

B_HornyPrincezz New Member

Not really, If I needed some action then I'd dress sexy. The way I dress doesn't affect my sex drive, just my confidence from knowing that people desire me for my looks..thats kinda sexy I guess...

x x x

3. duckie

duckie New Member

my sex drive is high no matter how I dress. i dress sexy more for my man and for fun when i feel like it. for instances he likes high heels and i do too for awhile. but i rather be wearing my cowboy boot cuz their more comfortable. The same for nighties and crap like that...i do it for fun but he rather just have me naked (which is more comfortable).

4. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

yes and no. sometimes dressing sexy is a great pick-me-up if i've been feeling down or having a bad day. when i do dress up a bit more, i know i look great and that makes me feel great too. it's not really about trying to get attention from guys, nor does it increase my sex drive. besides, for the most part, my sex drive is pretty high anyway.

5. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I have a high sex drive anyway, but I like wearing (some) sexy clothes, especially lacy underthings, and short skirts. I don't do the tight tops because my body isn't right for it. I can sort of do low-cut now, although I used to steer clear of that as well because of how "underwhelming" I thought I was. I did think I had nice legs though (although they aren't long), so I'd wear a regular kind of shirt (but maybe lacy or something) with a short skirt.

6. DeeDee36dd

DeeDee36dd New Member

Absolutely. Whenever I go out, I generally always wear sexy clothing. It may be that I know that it gets me attention from my husband (and others) and perhaps I need that psychologically. Whatever, I do dress sexy, and I like it. Some women friends don't seem to understand why I do it, but they ALL envy the sex life that I have at home with my husband.

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Nothing makes me feel sexier than wearing old sweat pants and no make up.

Just kidding obviously, I'm with Stacy on this one. It gives me a little UMPH but it doesnt make or break my sexual mood. Ok, so the sweats might break it a little, but i definitely feel more up to getting naked when i am fixed up perdy.

8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Yeah, Stacy and Red are in the same zone as me on this one. It doesn't effect my drive - but it can pick me up, even when I'm not looking for it to be acted on. It just feels good to boether sometimes.

In fact - when I'm not feeling sexy already I am less likely to dress sexy. So maybe it's the other way round for me. (good thing I normally feel sexy, eh? :biggrin:)

9. Rosie50

Rosie50 New Member

Albums:
    Have to agree with Stacy and Rouge. I like dressing in sexy, lacy underclothes, or sometimes when I'm feeling extra naughty I'll go camo. I also have a high sex drive anyway, so dressing sexy, getting the looks and attention is a great pick-me-up and then when we get home - hubby has to pay the price!! <smile>

10. Marlboro woman

Marlboro woman New Member

Absolutely, I love dressing sexy and it makes me feel horny, although I have a very high sex drive anyway. As some people on here are aware I worked as a stripper when I was a student so I am comfortable with my body anyway. I get a lot of attention from men even if I'm just wearing a business suit to work or jeans while out shopping.

11. PakiHotWife

PakiHotWife New Member

Well I enjoy dressing sexy and I guess its now become a Pavlovian reaction, because I do get a thrill when I am dressing that way. But the main motivation is seeing the effect it has the men, and of course by the end of the day my guy is usually ready to rip off my clothes and assault me!

Draft saved Draft deleted