Women, does this type of thrusting feel good? (Video)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well, i've never seen my pussy while he's fucking me. But he says a little bit of tissue grips when he fucks me from behind and he can see it. But that looks like someone who has weak weak PC muscles, almost like a prolapsed vagina really.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure that's weak PC muscles. I've seen other videos with other women with the exact same stretch. Always it was from a guy with an uber-girthy penis. Average penises don't seem to have that effect.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a girthy husband, and i am very tight, in fact my gynecologist is amazed i can even have sex (and she was referring to sex with an average sized penis) and i've never had anything of the sort happen like that.

When the tissue at the opening stretches for a large cock, thats normal, especially if she has a tight hymen (like myself). But if you watch this vid closely, it appears as if the vaginal walls are pulling out, not just the external vaginal opening. Which would indicate weak pc muscles or some ligament issues that holds up the female organs all together.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I have a girthy husband, and i am very tight, in fact my gynecologist is amazed i can even have sex (and she was referring to sex with an average sized penis) and i've never had anything of the sort happen like that.

When the tissue at the opening stretches for a large cock, thats normal, especially if she has a tight hymen (like myself). But if you watch this vid closely, it appears as if the vaginal walls are pulling out, not just the external vaginal opening. Which would indicate weak pc muscles or some ligament issues that holds up the female organs all together.

your so tight, your gynecologist is amazed you can have sex
that is amazing
but very unprofessional of her to say

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This said this when i was complaining about tearing easily during sex. She said she wasnt surprised based upon the examination she couldnt imagine how i have sex without tearing. Me and the gyne. are on a very personal basis about my vagina and whatnot. ;)

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That guy looks craaazy thick. Honestly it sorta looks like it would hurt. My bf is thick but not that thick and it works perfect for me cuz we can do it for a long time and I don't get sore or if I do it's not that bad and the good feelings are still way more :smile:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
This said this when i was complaining about tearing easily during sex. She said she wasnt surprised based upon the examination she couldnt imagine how i have sex without tearing. Me and the gyne. are on a very personal basis about my vagina and whatnot. ;)

I know its her job but that is still wierd

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry that scene was just for the camera and it would frustrate me if I guy tried to do that in real life. I want you deep inside of me and I want most of the action in deep.

Grind me hard and make me cum, don’t go about it half-assed, show some commitment.

Bradly69

Just Browsing
Media

i saw a picture of this massive wieght lifting dude who blew his internal organs out his anus durring a massive amount of weighted squat lift .This chick sorta reminds me of that . I agrree dosnt look right not normal pussy stretching

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i saw a picture of this massive wieght lifting dude who blew his internal organs out his anus durring a massive amount of weighted squat lift .This chick sorta reminds me of that . I agrree dosnt look right not normal pussy stretching

Did that include his brain?

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Dude, our local mexican restaurant will cause you to do that!!! Perffff doh!

Doesn't look Shane diesel thick, i agree with Bedheadred about the pc muscle thing.