Women Doggy Style Sex

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, wtf are you talking about? a very crude and offensive name for a sexual position? it's a guy pounding away at a woman while she's on her hands and knees, probably trying to get a thumb in her ass. what do you want to call it?

And don't tell me I like doggy because I don't have to look at my gf's face. Just because you're all huffed up in a big, gay, self-righteous moral outrage doesn't mean you can get away with making HUGE generalizations.

And are you telling me that you don't rail your boyfriend in the ass doggy style?

asshole.
it was a JOKE, you strange, humour impaired man.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't care what it's called - still feels great!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Tom12x9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, If I ever have offended any of your gender by using this term, I apologize as offending you is NEVER my intent unless you wish to be. It merely was used in a general way to generally describe a mutually enjoyed position. No submision of any sort ever crossed my mind...just mutual pleasure. I've had females demand it & refer to it as 'doggy' on more than 1 occasion with more than 1 lover. IOW, she enjoyed it!
What term do the females prefer we use? I surely will try to remember to use it. For me personally, the rear-entry position just affords us a better view of your femininity....iow; the curves. Stop picking us apart & just enjoy it.

Respectfully,
TomC

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I have sex in this position all the time. She tells me that in this position I can go deeper and that it feels better for her. I always enjoy the view, but I also enjoy looking straight into her beautiful eyes as I unload my cum load into her.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, but when you say "Doggie", everyone knows what you are talking about.

That is the easiest postion for me to cum in. The girls I have been with love it because I can grab their hips and work them harder. They also like this thing I do when I push down on there lower back. Chicks that like getting their hair pulled love it. The hanging balls will slap against their clit is a turn on for some. The penetration is deeper and hits different areas.

And, about the not seeing the face crap, I sometimes get a mirror so we could both see each other. That is hot in and of itself.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, but when you say "Doggie", everyone knows what you are talking about.

That is the easiest postion for me to cum in. The girls I have been with love it because I can grab their hips and work them harder. They also like this thing I do when I push down on there lower back. Chicks that like getting their hair pulled love it. The hanging balls will slap against their clit is a turn on for some. The penetration is deeper and hits different areas.

And, about the not seeing the face crap, I sometimes get a mirror so we could both see each other. That is hot in and of itself.
:laola:

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Always been one of my favorites because of the great ass views... It doesn't hurt having a "heavy cock" that hangs/rubs the g-spot. If I want to apply a little more pressure on the "spot" I get off my knees and do it in a crouched position, this makes her go ape shit.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is actually one of my favorite positions because of the depth and he can hit my spot easier this way. I do not care for the term too much but what else would you call it? When I want to change to this postion i just ask him to get behind me and he knows what I mean. I do not refer to it as "doggy style". Then we are both happy.
The proper term is actually "all fours" actually. It's just an easy slang-term.