Women dont have X-ray eyes!!!

kremlinq

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive read a lot of threads where guys complain of coming home alone on a saturday night or not having any ass on the go. This has in some way led me to believe that men with big cocks expect an easy lay which is not the way the world turns unfortunately!

I myself used to think that because i had a bigger than average cock pussy would just fall into my lap, but i couldnt have been more wrong! I used to come home all alone at the weekend feeling all frustrated and horny because i didnt have something to fuck or connect with.

Well let me just tell you that if you want to be fucking non stop you have to approach non stop. I became an approach machine when i was out and couldnt let any attractive woman pass me by without hitting on her, so in turn i had a lot of pussy on the go!

Just a suggestion to all the guys out there that should be getting some when they're not!

D

deleted136887

The majority of women/girls don't give a toss re your cock size, and approaching them bragging about our giant cock will more than likely earn you ridicule and scorn. So confidence and all the other traditional virtues and pick-up skills gets the pussy, and THEN she will be impressed in bed.If you can move that cock as well, of course. Otherwise you are just another pretty cock that's gonna be dumped.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
seems to work both ways ..............i dont drink or do gay scene,etc at weekends and i tend to spend alot of time alone (dont know why im a nice bloke)........as a bottom guy i wish i was getting fucked non stop but have yet to find a buddy after splitting with my partner after 14 years....been alone since april 2007 so hopefully wont be too long now before someone notices me (even from LPSG)..........good thing is i can accomodate anytime for some fun .....even now and again...im not desperate but gagging.