Women Enjoying Hard Cervix Contact

phenemol

Sexy Member
Media
Hi all
I asked this question in the women's forum but thought I'd ask here too.

A while back I dated this woman for a short time that really loved hard cervix contact. She said she came from it. It was kind of amazing because she didn't need much foreplay or warmup and I never had to be careful in any position. I could just pound away and she would come like crazy.

Usually that kind of deep penetration I either have to go gently and just stay deep and push on the a-spot/cervix/whatever until they are warmed up enough to go hard. Other times I just don't use my whole length in deeper positions like doggy or her legs on my shoulders.

I've only had 10 partners so I'm curious if this is rare and I just found a perfect fit or if it's rather common and it's been bad luck.

Have you guys been with many women like this? What's your experience with them? She also seemed to have a bit of a pain kink have you noticed that as well with women who like this?

Was she a size queen? She said that it was hard to find guys who could satisfy her properly but this was before I understood I was larger than average so I didn't follow up in that way.

Would love to hear about any of your experiences like this.

Thanks!

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You think it will cause an argument? I wasn't trying to do that.
Well not an argument. But it is sort of a "man dream" stereotype to hit her cervix hard and wanting more. I think there would be very few keen on it. More would be apt to try to steer you to a new angle of attack to not hit it. But hey... There might be that woman out there... :)

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some yes. I think it’s a lot more common to like it feel behind or in front of the cervix… but some like it brushed against or even hit hard… especially women who get off on pain. But to be honest it can hurt my cock too. That doesn’t always feel good.

phenemol

Sexy Member
Media
My wife really enjoys when I massage her cervix with the tip of my cock. I get that deep grind going and the moans that come out are unlike any other.
This is what I've mostly experienced with my partners. Get in deep and kind of stay deep. The only exceptions were this woman and another who did not want any deep contact at all.

phenemol

Sexy Member
Media
Some yes. I think it’s a lot more common to like it feel behind or in front of the cervix… but some like it brushed against or even hit hard… especially women who get off on pain. But to be honest it can hurt my cock too. That doesn’t always feel good.

Yeah most of my partners have liked one of the fornices in front or behind and it could have been that with her too, but I was always wearing a condom so I couldn't really feel the details. Sometimes it feels like a hardish ridge on my head or shaft when I brush it and yeah sometimes that can be uncomfortable. Honestly though it never felt bad with her so maybe it was one of the fornices like you suggested.

She definitely liked rough sex and she had a lot of tattoos which is why I kind of thought she might have gotten off on pain.

Reactions: Jaruwaan86

phenemol

Sexy Member
Media
Well not an argument. But it is sort of a "man dream" stereotype to hit her cervix hard and wanting more. I think there would be very few keen on it. More would be apt to try to steer you to a new angle of attack to not hit it. But hey... There might be that woman out there... :)
Yeah right exactly. It's usually not a good time if I've accidentally hit it hard. That's what was so weird about her explanation.

She told me that's how women came, by "reaching their cervix and keep hitting it" I tried to tell her that hadn't been my experience but she just cut me off and said her friend had a hysterectomy and now the friend couldn't orgasm. So who knows. Seemed pointless to argue if it was working for her.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife really enjoys when I massage her cervix with the tip of my cock. I get that deep grind going and the moans that come out are unlike any other.
OK, that I (and my wife) can agree with. That slow deep grind motion (not pounding). But you watch her eyes. When they start to bug out... Back it off a notch. ;) It's a fine line.

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A while back I dated this woman for a short time that really loved hard cervix contact.

I've only had 10 partners so I'm curious if this is rare and I just found a perfect fit or if it's rather common and it's been bad luck.

Have you guys been with many women like this?
I'm only about as experienced as you, but have never found this. For most of the women I've been with I can bump her cervix and 100% of them do not like it. Some very vehemently. A few women I've been with can take me all the way without my bottoming out or hitting the cervix. I doubt if it's really possible to have a 'perfect fit' where at all times and in all positions your pounding generates just the right amount of nudging. This is something special about her, not about you.

phenemol

Sexy Member
Media
I'm only about as experienced as you, but have never found this. For most of the women I've been with I can bump her cervix and 100% of them do not like it. Some very vehemently. A few women I've been with can take me all the way without my bottoming out or hitting the cervix. I doubt if it's really possible to have a 'perfect fit' where at all times and in all positions your pounding generates just the right amount of nudging. This is something special about her, not about you.
Thank you for your great reply! That makes a lot of sense and nobody ever explained it to me like that. Yeah seems like it's rare.

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never thought of it like this before but I think I had one that liked having her cervix hit.
First time we had sex I went in missionary not 2 pumps later she is on top riding me. She would work up a lather and pant by the time she was done. She could go 6-10 mins. I was bottoming her out when she went full depth and she bent me good a few times. When she was done depending on her fertility either a BJ or I got back on top.
She defiantly liked it the roughest of anyone I have been with. I have not seen her in 25 years, if she sees my piercings she might be back on top.

Reactions: adamzee

rybkapipka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife doesn't like deep penetration so try not to go in all the way. This is not a special problem - it is enough to avoid certain positions :) We often do it lying on our side - facing each other or facing backwards. In such a position it is difficult to penetrate very deeply and it is enough for me to enter only halfway.

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all

A while back I dated this woman for a short time that really loved hard cervix contact. She said she came from it. It was kind of amazing because she didn't need much foreplay or warmup and I never had to be careful in any position. I could just pound away and she would come like crazy.

Usually that kind of deep penetration I either have to go gently and just stay deep and push on the a-spot/cervix/whatever until they are warmed up enough to go hard. Other times I just don't use my whole length in deeper positions like doggy or her legs on my shoulders.

Have you guys been with many women like this? What's your experience with them? She also seemed to have a bit of a pain kink have you noticed that as well with women who like this?

Was she a size queen? She said that it was hard to find guys who could satisfy her properly but this was before I understood I was larger than average so I didn't follow up in that way.

Thanks!
I can’t speak to the actual physiological feeling by my partners, but more my observations from them.
My first real ongoing relationship was with a woman that loves to be on top and having me as deep as I could go. She would grind and I would feel the tip of my cock rubbing and pressing into her which made her cum hard. She actually bruised the tip of my dick from this once.
That was my main experience in sex up until that point of my life, so I thought that was what women wanted. But through my single 20s I didn’t find that to be the case. It was not a general thing, but I found that perhaps “exploring” that area a few times delicately during sex was ok, but the grinding pressure my ex enjoyed was not what any other partners enjoyed.
Fast forward to my gf/future wife, and she was also geared in the non-jabbing too deep way. She would say the feeling was too intense. It didn’t hurt, but was too much. I always interpreted that like there were too many nerves or something, and it was an intensity that took her breathe away. As we have been together for years and years, and she has had a few children, she now enjoys it more. She likes to feel a constant pressure rather than a jabbing/poking feeling, which seems understandable. There are times though, like this weekend, where she had a few and wanted to get fucked hard. So I got behind her and gave her what she wanted and I felt it on my cock head. She enjoyed it, but I knew it was a lot. We ended up springing a bit of a leak, but it didn’t seem too bad - which is easy for me to say, but I only say that based on her comment right after and the next night.
I enjoy the deep feeling and the sensation on my head. I don’t think it is cervix, I think it is the area behind it - not great at anatomy - I think it’s called the fornix (sp?)

phenemol

Sexy Member
Media
I can’t speak to the actual physiological feeling by my partners, but more my observations from them.
My first real ongoing relationship was with a woman that loves to be on top and having me as deep as I could go. She would grind and I would feel the tip of my cock rubbing and pressing into her which made her cum hard. She actually bruised the tip of my dick from this once.
That was my main experience in sex up until that point of my life, so I thought that was what women wanted. But through my single 20s I didn’t find that to be the case. It was not a general thing, but I found that perhaps “exploring” that area a few times delicately during sex was ok, but the grinding pressure my ex enjoyed was not what any other partners enjoyed.
Fast forward to my gf/future wife, and she was also geared in the non-jabbing too deep way. She would say the feeling was too intense. It didn’t hurt, but was too much. I always interpreted that like there were too many nerves or something, and it was an intensity that took her breathe away. As we have been together for years and years, and she has had a few children, she now enjoys it more. She likes to feel a constant pressure rather than a jabbing/poking feeling, which seems understandable. There are times though, like this weekend, where she had a few and wanted to get fucked hard. So I got behind her and gave her what she wanted and I felt it on my cock head. She enjoyed it, but I knew it was a lot. We ended up springing a bit of a leak, but it didn’t seem too bad - which is easy for me to say, but I only say that based on her comment right after and the next night.
I enjoy the deep feeling and the sensation on my head. I don’t think it is cervix, I think it is the area behind it - not great at anatomy - I think it’s called the fornix (sp?)
Yeah this has been my exact experience too. Gentle pressure over hitting for most women. My partner also would mention things being "too intense" if I went all the way in deeper positions. Though, like your partner, child birth had made has made that less of an issue.

Yeah I also have understood it to be the fornix but this woman said cervix so I was just going off what she said. I'm not sure what she actually meant but figured she knew better than I did.

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi all

Thanks!
My gf loves to be legs up and me pounding her through the mattress. Gaud she cums likes crazy and she soaks the sheets.

• Love
Reactions: deleted765327
D

deleted765327

It's rare because as most have said, either it hurts or it hurts because the guy doesn't know how to use his cock. I'd say the best advice if you're hitting bottom that easily is to just use one hand as a backstop. If she decides she can handle all of it including contacting the cervix, believe me she will let you know.
The trick is to get to the little pocket just past the cervix...more often than not that will trigger a rather incredible reaction. If you can touch it just right, you'll be in the middle of a screaming volcano.
Just go easy at first unless she asks you to start off rough.