Women ever scope out bulges?

thugcock05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We all know men will scope out, leer, peek, stare and ect at a woman's breasts, legs, ass and so forth but do women ever do the same?

I was at my gym bout a week ago and was doing cardio wearing stuff I normally do like a t-shirt, a pair of old football shorts from highschool adn tighty whites to keep it all in. Now I may have been leaning to the left a bit in the pants but this woman was stealing glances at my groin like 4 times a min. She wasn't a knockout and I wasn't taking it as in open invite but it was kinda strange to see.

Do women stare?

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course they do, lol. Rocks stars and R&b singers both have built their careers off bulging crotches, lol.

Females watch for a bulge just as much as a guy watches for an ass. And they comment on it and all that shit.

Bolder females will tell you out loud or even to your face that your bulge is noticeable or huge if it is.

Labionica

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Of course we stare! we are only human after all ;)
I remember a group of my girlfriends and I went out to a bar one night and made a point of looking at guys packages to see how they would react, most guys found it a real turn on so to make it even better we decided to have a competition. We had to brush past as many guys as possible and feel their packages but not by using our hands but by using our legs, asses whatever and it was amazing how many guys are walking around with a semi on or even a hard on especially when they know we are doing it on purpose. I loved the feeling of a bulging cock brushing across my ass.
I won too!
So yes if guys can look at women why cant we scope out guys?

gr1m3s xx

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember a group of my girlfriends and I went out to a bar one night and made a point of looking at guys packages to see how they would react, most guys found it a real turn on so to make it even better we decided to have a competition. We had to brush past as many guys as possible and feel their packages but not by using our hands but by using our legs, asses whatever and it was amazing how many guys are walking around with a semi on or even a hard on especially when they know we are doing it on purpose. I loved the feeling of a bulging cock brushing across my ass.
I won too!

gr1m3s xx

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thugcock05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I won too!

gr1m3s xx

My kinda gal! Yea I figured just never saw something so overt before.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I won too!

gr1m3s xx

I'm not sure about all women, but I look ... very discretely but I look.

The above story reminds me of a Cinco de Mayo that I went out with some girlfriends. We spent the evening on the patio, after many shots we took to 'guarding' the door into the restaurant's bar. We 'checked' IDs, only the guys and they bought. We had so much fun carding the guys coming and going we expanded our 'checking' to running our hands over them and for a few grabbed their package. Before you knew it guys were lining up to walk in or out of the restaurant and requesting the package check. It was so out of character for me, we laughed most of the evening.

Labionica

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not sure about all women, but I look ... very discretely but I look.

The above story reminds me of a Cinco de Mayo that I went out with some girlfriends. We spent the evening on the patio, after many shots we took to 'guarding' the door into the restaurant's bar. We 'checked' IDs, only the guys and they bought. We had so much fun carding the guys coming and going we expanded our 'checking' to running our hands over them and for a few grabbed their package. Before you knew it guys were lining up to walk in or out of the restaurant and requesting the package check. It was so out of character for me, we laughed most of the evening.

Hey, that's a good idea! :)
It makes it so much more exciting if it is something you wouldn't normally do, like you said, about it being so out of character for you it was the same for my friends and I. Its not something I would normally do but every once in a while.......

gr1m3s xx

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We all know men will scope out, leer, peek, stare and ect at a woman's breasts, legs, ass and so forth but do women ever do the same?

I was at my gym bout a week ago and was doing cardio wearing stuff I normally do like a t-shirt, a pair of old football shorts from highschool adn tighty whites to keep it all in. Now I may have been leaning to the left a bit in the pants but this woman was stealing glances at my groin like 4 times a min. She wasn't a knockout and I wasn't taking it as in open invite but it was kinda strange to see.

Do women stare?

Stare? No.

Glance? Yes. Repeatedly, if it's worth glancing at more than once. :wink:

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Me and my friends have done it a lot. ever check out what those guys look like in wrestling uniforms*L*

adlondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i never used to, but i've found myself doing it more often these days.. on the underground etc..

most of the time i find you can't see anything though. and i don't attend a gym so..

i'd definitely scope you out though, thugcock ;)

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never used to scope out bulges, but since I've been (lurking) here I catch myself doing it more often than I like to admit...

size_queen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Do women stare?

Of course we check the bulge...but I never stare, I discretely look at his bulge :wink: and I have never get caught while looking ...at least I think I havent :cool::tongue: