Women: Ever walked in on a guy pissing?

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A while back we were having a party at my house and we have a small bath room right off the kitchen. I thought I locked the door but, I was taking a piss when all of a sudden my sister-in-law walks in and quickly apologizes and leaves with a smirk.

I had a couple of beers and I had to go pretty bad so I knew I had a good flaccid, but do women size you up based on that? I am also curious about whether women like to peek/see a hung guy taking a piss or sneek a peek at a softy?. I have been walked in on many times before or when I am out at a bar and some other guy leaves, the door takes a while to close etc. I notice girls look. It is natural curiosity, I am sure.

Here is the funny part from that night, I get back from the bathroom and she assured me she didn’t see anything; made a production out of it. We drop it and later that night we were talking about tanning (fake and bake) and she asks, do you tan in the nude? I ask why do you ask and she said it looked tan.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes.....and it was a doozy. It was while I was a flight attendant. I was at the airport in Fairbanks, Alaska and was exhausted, getting ready to get on a flight out. The bathrooms where the ones that don't have doors but have those curving entrances right next to eachother like at a movie theater.

I wasn't paying attention and apparently went into the men's room, never even noticed the urinals my eyes hurt so bad, and went right to a stall to pee. I came out and two guys were standing at the urinal. I was so shocked that I screamed, and one of the guys slammed his pants shut on his penis but it was still hanging out, and the other guy looked around and asked, "Isn't this the men's room?" It was one of those moments that was all slow motion.

When I went out into the boarding area, everyone was laughing because they had all heard me scream. I was MORTIFIED!

Reactions: octopod

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I walked in on a guy in a porta-potty once - he hadn't locked it! :eek:

I didn't see anything though. I think I was just too embarrassed to look.

Have you everbeen walked in on?

My wife got walked in on once by her sister's boy friend. She was all embarrassed and I was like what is the big deal he couldn't see anything. As apposed to men women are in stalls at a bar restaurant or if you do walk in on them by accident are sitting on the toilet and you walked in on them their shirt covers about everything or you could possible see a tuft of hair. For guys you are hanging out there and women can see your big dick (or not so big dick) it can be quite embarrassing.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am just so embarrassed that I have walked in on someone in the loo that sexual thoughts don't even enter my head. I am usually backing out and applogising with my head down.

The toliet isn't exactly the most sexy place in the world.

x

Honey

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
women do that a lot
not the looking at me pee (I'd not be comfortable with that!) but I mean making a big production out of something not having happend when it did
I don't mean to say women cannot tell the truth or anything
just the women I work with

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes.....and it was a doozy. It was while I was a flight attendant. I was at the airport in Fairbanks, Alaska and was exhausted, getting ready to get on a flight out. The bathrooms where the ones that don't have doors but have those curving entrances right next to eachother like at a movie theater.

I wasn't paying attention and apparently went into the men's room, never even noticed the urinals my eyes hurt so bad, and went right to a stall to pee. I came out and two guys were standing at the urinal. I was so shocked that I screamed, and one of the guys slammed his pants shut on his penis but it was still hanging out, and the other guy looked around and asked, "Isn't this the men's room?" It was one of those moments that was all slow motion.

LOL! What was his first clue?? No, these are the women's urinals, Sir. Please leave. :eek: LOL!!!

When I went out into the boarding area, everyone was laughing because they had all heard me scream. I was MORTIFIED!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is sounding like the Seinfeld where the gang goes to visit the people in Maine and George is changing after being in the pool and his girlfriend walks in and sees George full frontal and says:

"Oops, sorry... REALY sorry."

This leaves George screaming:

"I WAS IN THE POOL!!!"

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
..LOL! What was his first clue?? No, these are the women's urinals, Sir. Please leave. :eek: LOL!!!

I know....:tongue: I think we were all stumped for a moment, and considering I had completely missed a wall of them, I can't really say anything! :rolleyes: I'm just thankful that peeing was the ONLY thing going on in there, especially after hearing rumors on how much men enjoy going to the bathroom.

This is sounding like the Seinfeld where the gang goes to visit the people in Maine and George is changing after being in the pool and his girlfriend walks in and sees George full frontal and says:

"Oops, sorry... REALY sorry."

This leaves George screaming:

"I WAS IN THE POOL!!!"

That is a hilarious episode! :biggrin1:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Why did the Chick go into the urinal?

Because that's where all the big cocks hang out.

Groannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Women happily use the men's toilets in most of Europe when they need to, but then we sauna naked with each other, so it's just not anything of a deal.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

:shocked: That was you ?:ugh1: :oops: :kidding:

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I work in a bar, and one of my biggest peev's is when guys don't lock the door - sometimes, they don't even bother closing it all the way; I think there's some drunken fantasy that some hot girls gonna walk in and be like, "OH! I'm so sorry, but... when you're done with that, you think I could give it a try? (whilst pointing at penis.)

Truth is, like wildhoney said, bathrooms are anything but sexual. I have actually walked in on a girl peeing one time, and it was just... gross... something about how defenseless and hapless people are at that moment, it's a disgusting moment to share with someone.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningVenus

..LOL! What was his first clue?? No, these are the women's urinals, Sir. Please leave. :eek: LOL!!!

I know....:tongue: I think we were all stumped for a moment, and considering I had completely missed a wall of them, I can't really say anything! :rolleyes: I'm just thankful that peeing was the ONLY thing going on in there, especially after hearing rumors on how much men enjoy going to the bathroom.

You know, I've never gone into a restroom hoping to find a little action in there. Maybe we're missing out?:smile:

teaseme76

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a somewhat related note...do you remember when flight attendants used to be hot? I'd pay higher fares for Wild Honey to serve me peanuts. :smile:

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I work in a bar, and one of my biggest peev's is when guys don't lock the door - sometimes, they don't even bother closing it all the way; I think there's some drunken fantasy that some hot girls gonna walk in and be like, "OH! I'm so sorry, but... when you're done with that, you think I could give it a try? (whilst pointing at penis.)

Truth is, like wildhoney said, bathrooms are anything but sexual. I have actually walked in on a girl peeing one time, and it was just... gross... something about how defenseless and hapless people are at that moment, it's a disgusting moment to share with someone.

Most of the small old bars always have undersized bathroom room and guys go in and out of the a lot. I used to work at a bar like that (no locks, a unial, a stall, a sink and a door in about an area that is 5x8) I have been pissing and looked up and the door is wide open (closing) and people - women are looking in. I agree it is not the moset sexual moment, but I never really want to be seen in a bad light. Over the years, I have adopted a "stance" or way to hold my dick when pissing that makes it more flattering if someone would walk in or inadvetently see - pariniod I guess.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That story is hilarious. So by your admission though, you have a snapshot in your brain of this guy's penis stuck in his zipper. I do not think this helps my paranoia.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Well i love to watch men pissing, not particularly in public toilets though.

Walking in on someone is not the ideal moment. I would not feel able to look and appreciate as I would like to. For a start I would not want to intrude on their privacy and watch when they didn`t want me to, I would be too embarrassed to have a good look incase they were shocked by it, and what if someone else walked in and found me watching.

Much better to by chance to be in the right place at the right time un noticed when a guy whips it out to take a leak.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That story is hilarious. So by your admission though, you have a snapshot in your brain of this guy's penis stuck in his zipper. I do not think this helps my paranoia.

Luckily no zipper movement was involved. He just slammed the edges of the fly area together, but I still remember so clearly his penis hanging out, and the look on his face.....:tongue:

On a somewhat related note...do you remember when flight attendants used to be hot? I'd pay higher fares for Wild Honey to serve me peanuts. :smile:

Thanks, teaseme! :redface: It was my "run away and join the circus after college" time, and was a fun ride.

Here's a little story passed around in the airline industry:

True story about the passengers on board a recent Northwest Airlines flight to Boston during Hurricane Bob.

The captain did his best to skirt the edge of the storm, but it was a pretty rough ride just the same - rough enough that the flight attendants were ordered to strap themselves into their seats for about half an hour, and many of the passengers were putting the little plastic lined bags in their pickets to good use.

When the turbulence finally abated, the flight attendants unbuckled themselves, and the captain's voice came on over the intercom: "Well, folks, that was quite some ride, wasn't it! But we came through it fine, just the way we always do, and I'm happy to report that it looks like the remainder of our trip should be much calmer. On behalf of myself and today's flight crew, I'd like to thank you very much for your calmness and cooperation, and extend our best wishes for a pleasant stay in Boston
."

After a short pause and several clicks, there came a few words more.
"Damn, Damn Damn- whadda bitchin' ride! Boy- I sure could use a cup of good strong coffee and a blow job right about now."

As a stricken flight attendant dashed up the aisle to the cabin to inform the captain that his intercom was still on, one of the passengers called after her: "Don't forget the coffee!"