Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I'm sure every topic about sex and a penis has been touched here, let's change it up a bit.

How many of you are into comic books and or anime?

Marvel comics anyone, favorite hero/villain.

DragonBall Z, I know there has to be a few of you out there.

Non-anime shows that I like: Invader Zim, Archer, Ugly Americans, Bob's Burgers,.
Anime: Cowboy Bebop, Elfen Lied, Ghost in the Shell, Hellsing, Rosario + Vampire (my sweetie and I giggle over that one), Samurai Champloo, Trigun, and Yu Yu Hakusho come to mind. I also liked original Tenchi, The Big O because it was silly...

Never could get into any of the Dragonballs, Evangelion/mech stuff, Sailor Moon, etc. More recently I thought the first season of Black Butler was enjoyable, but I didn't like the second season much. I keep working my way slowly through Kill la Kill too. I watched about half of original Full Metal Alchemist as well as Deathnote and just couldn't get through them/lost interest. I read some of XXXholic and was enjoying that on Netflix, until the bastards removed it. I thought Ouran Host Club was cute.

Various heroes I enjoy, though I'm not too much into actually reading comics: Batman, Punisher, Iron Man, Deadpool, Daredevil (only more recently, because of the show), John Constantine. I've always liked Storm for some reason, as well as Cat Woman.

I greatly enjoyed the more recent (ish) Batman movies with Christian Bale. I've yet to check out the Deadpool movie, though I want to. I liked the Fables graphic novels, as well as The Dreaming by Neil Gaiman. Oh! Watchmen as well.

This girl, definitely gets it.

I'm rather impressed, very well done!

Why impressed? Because I'm a female?

I've also been playing tabletop RPGs off and on for about 17 years, own multiple consoles, have a gaming rig PC (though my baby does need upgrades), a couple handhelds......

jinky01

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why impressed? Because I'm a female?

I've also been playing tabletop RPGs off and on for about 17 years, own multiple consoles, have a gaming rig PC (though my baby does need upgrades), a couple handhelds......

Incorrect...

I was not impressed because of your gender, but more along the lines of you seem educated on the topic. Your response wasn't the expected wiki-pedia mashed together jargon towards the subject at hand.

Instead, it appears you actually know more than the average person and that is what impressed me.

Incorrect...

I was not impressed because of your gender, but more along the lines of you seem educated on the topic. Your response wasn't the expected wiki-pedia mashed together jargon towards the subject at hand.

Instead, it appears you actually know more than the average person and that is what impressed me.

Oh good :D

Reactions: jinky01