Women: Fit Body or Big Penis?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

bzyrch: Hello, ladies. So barring all emotional aspects, if a guy is in really good shape physically and has an average or smaller penis, how desirable is he compared to one who's a little on the flabby side but is more generously endowed downstairs? Which of these qualities more easily compensates for the other and to what degree?

2. Kat

Kat Member

I know this seems like the easy way out, but ultimately, the emotional connection/attachment trumps anything else for me.

However, if I base the attraction on only my first physical impression as you describe above, I think I have my answer. You mentioned two men, one physically fit, the other "a little on the flabby side". I'm perfectly happy with either body type. Soooo, that brings me to the size of their cock. I love the look and feel of a large cock. So there you have it.

Now, if you had said the guy with the huge cock is also really unattractive (according to me), then looks would easily trump his cock size.

kat

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

Once again, it depends on what you want him for. Since you said aside from emotional attatchment, I'll assume for a fling. In that case, I'd want both! Now, I'm not very picky about fitness in the classical sense but I do prefer thinner men in general, I want to be the voluptuous one in bed. However, I don't get off very well unless he's pretty big so that would be a non-negotiable for me. Looks come and go, people gain and lose weight, that's not much to base a long term realtionship on, but sexual compatibility will be there for a long time to come.

4. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe: That's a tough one, but not taking emotions into account I would have to take the one in good physical shape. How can he last all night if he's not in shape?! ;)

5. ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe New Member

Give me a fit body over a large penis any day. He doesn't have to be Mr. Universe but should take care of himself.

6. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'll choose someone who's fit over someone with large body parts any day. For me, fitness and taking care of oneself is 90% of attractiveness. Besides: If the flabby guy gets flabby enough, one side effect may be trouble keeping that big unit up, eliminating any possible physical "advantage."

Steve

7. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Hi there,

as I once read on this board... "Being hung is luck, being fit is work".

Now think about that.

Bruce

8. Kat

Kat Member

I see a trend here which bothers me. It is that all people who "look" fit are, and therefore must work alot to keep themselves looking that way. True for some but not all. Conversely, people who have a higher percentage of body fat must therefore not take care of themselves. Genetics are clearly involved in our general body make-up (e.g. body fat, height etc) as well as how big our tits and cocks are.

I know plenty of women who are in excellent shape (fitness wise) but who just don't have that lean look and never will. I also know women who can eat anything, don't excersice at all, and have bodies that are "perfect". I totally agree that taking care of oneself is very sexy. However, how a persons body looks can be decieving in regards to their fitness level.

kat

9. Imported

Gold Member

bzyrch: Thanks for the replies, everybody. Yea, keeping in shape is definitely a lot of work. It just seems like in these times with so many people obsessed with fitness and bodybuilding and taking it to such extremes (in my mind, at least), the bar for what a fit body looks like has been raised to a ridiculous level. Everyone should just chill out a bit.

10. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Yeah, as long as you're in shape that's all that matters. That slimmed-down look only works for so many women.

11. madame_zora

Gold Member

So true. As long as someone is in reasonable shape, I'm fine with it. Anyone can take a bath, put on clean clothes and make a presentable appearance. Having been a very large size myself for a time, I don't judge other people on that, we all do what we can, but I will admit to not finding guys who are a lot larger than me attractive sexually. I like to be bigger than them most of the time.

12. alysen6

alysen6 Member

I'll take a big dick over a nice looking body any day. The penis is symbolic of sex and masculinity more directly for me than body shape is. Just how it is for me.

-Aly

13. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Fit body! Ron Jeremy may be hung, but there's no way I'd fuck that fat bastard. Ew!

14. Imported

Gold Member

JSG: This is a tricky question. In purely physical terms, and generally, a bigger penis feels better than a smaller one. But in my own personal experience, there is no correlation between how good the sex is and how big the dick is. I would rather have a guy with a fit body and an average/smaller penis than an unfit guy with a huge one.

15. feelsblind

feelsblind New Member

For me, good shape is better than a bigger wang :0)

16. amethyst

amethyst New Member

Being fit and in shape is definitely preferable.

17. ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe New Member

That about sums it up for me!

18. Knight

Knight New Member

Phew hehe. While I don't have a ripped body or whatever (lol) I spose I have decent sized cock. If I did put some effort in I spose I could have the bod and the rod lol. But I don't really want to. I am one of those people who can eat loads and not put on weight...I don't work out or anything, I just keep fit. There are no bulging biceps or six packs here, sorry ladies hehe.

I do think also people need to relax with the bodybuilding.

19. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: Even though I'm a guy...I'll say this much:

I don't understand how one can want to have sex with someone who they are not physically attracted to. I mean, having a huge cock is great, but I think having a fit body is better, for a few reasons:

( a ) It shows that most of the time they take care of themselves as a person and to me, that is a turn on.

( b ) It turns you on, just for the sheer fact it looks good!

Like someone said, if someone is hung (like Ron Jeremy) but is out of shape and looks horrible (like Roy Jeremy ;) ), I wouldn't want to sleep with him.

20. amethyst

amethyst New Member

Fit and in shape is different than bodybuilding...don't get me wrong, a few muscles are nice looking on a guy (I've never liked huge muscles...), but fit and in shape means there is not volumes of extra weight, and you can do activities (golf, run, ride, hike, etc.) without dying after the first 5 minutes.

In other words, a huge cock is not going to make up for rolls and huffing and puffing. Now, understand, I am not saying everyone has to be in perfect shape, or that there is anything wrong with some extra weight....I'm just answering the question that was posed...WHICH DO YOU PREFER? Fit and in shape is a way of life, and an attitude. A big dick is the luck of the draw, and is no indication of personality, attitude, or skill in the bedroom!

Amethyst

Draft saved Draft deleted