Women Flocking to Palin

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I read a news story today which said that women, especially whites, were flocking to Palin. Can anyone, especially any women on the board, explain WHY they would vote for her? All of the women in my office, which is liberal, can't understand it either.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well I'd hazard a bet that her appeal among some women is similar to the appeal an Obama presidency has to black Americans, especially for women whose political ideology is not too different from that of the Republicans (oh, I forgot...the "new maverick" Republicans).

Maybe too, they've got eyes. They know that there is a high likelyhood that Palin may become the first female President of the United States -which I think, would make for a strangely sweet irony - that such an eventuality would come about via the doings of Republicans.

That sure would stick in the craw of the "old guard" wouldn't it?? lol

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe too, they've got eyes. They know that there is a high likelyhood that Palin may become the first female President of the United States -which I think, would make for a strangely sweet irony - that such an eventuality would come about via the doings of Republicans.

Well, I'll tell you this - the thought that the first black president would come from the Democratic Party makes me cringe. I could go on all day about it but I will just say this - the secret to success for the entire black race is through conservative ideology. If the first black elected president is a liberal democrat, it will set back the black race 50 years.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
McCain and Palin were near the Philadelphia area (Lancaster, if anyone knows Pennsylvania) on Tuesday and the local news station reported on it. One of the women interviewed referred to them as the Palin/McCain ticket, which drew a question from the reporter, asking if Palin is now seen as the more powerful of the two and the woman answered "well, she is more out there". When another woman, who claimed to be undecided but had switched from Hillary, was interviewed, she said "Sarah Palin really speaks for me. She says what i want to hear". Maybe I'm prejudiced in my political beliefs, but what is Palin saying that strikes a chord with women like these? I don't hear anything that other politicians haven't said in the past -- they're going to clean up government, they won't fall into the political machine, etc.

atomicTIGER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read a news story today which said that women, especially whites, were flocking to Palin. Can anyone, especially any women on the board, explain WHY they would vote for her? All of the women in my office, which is liberal, can't understand it either.
You can put lipstick on a pig--:smile: but you still have a pig.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well im one women who isnt voting for her, she hasnt said anything that wasnt told or prompted to say, and she sure isnt for the women in america if she makes it to the white house the women in this country will be set back many yrs, if her and mccain has the run of things. the only excective experience she has is doing oral, thats where her exp, comes from. vote for her LOL yeah right BS if i am and i like the pig and the lipstick coment,

Last edited:

atomicTIGER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well im one women who isnt voting for her, she hasnt said anything that wasnt told or promted to say, and she sure isnt for the woem in america if she makes it to the white house the women in this country will be set back many yrs, if her and mccain has the run of things. the only excective expernce she has is doing oral, thats where her exp, coms from. vote for her LOL yeah right BS if i am
Very true she is basically Archie Bunker in drag. Is that what women want? Do they even know what she stands for...Well how can we they are keeping her sequestered. That is a fact they have her in a room trying to educate her on how to answer questions. Thats pretty sad!!!! Talk about not being qualifed!!! They actually are training her how to answer questions!!!HAHAhahaahha:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Oh here's a funny but true thing. When Joe Biden was sitting down for the first time to meet with the Russian leaders to negotiate international policies guess what Little Sweet Sarah was doing...She was sitting down playing with her Barbie Dolls having a tea party.:smile::biggrin1::biggrin1::tongue::tongue::tongue:

D_VictorVikkiTielVictoria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MEN HATERS UNITE..That's all it is.
Here's an idea..hey guys...find a really hot picture of Sarah, and splooge all over it, then leave it lying around where she'll see it.
I bet a lot of women won't be voting for her after that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last edited:

atomicTIGER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MEN HATERS UNITE..That's all it is.
Here's an idea..hey guys...find a really hot picture of Sarah, and splooge all over it, then leave it lying around where she'll see it.
I bet a lot of women won't be voting for her after that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Now thats a good Idea! You meant to cum on a pic of Sarah and let your GF of wife find it. Right!! That would TOTALLY piss off any woman!!!! The thought of you jacking of to a pic of Sarah!!! HAHAhahahahaha:smile::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now thats a good Idea! You meant to cum on a pic of Sarah and let your GF of wife find it. Right!! That would TOTALLY piss off any woman!!!! The thought of you jacking of to a pic of Sarah!!! HAHAhahahahaha:smile::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Yep..instead of bitching about Palin to your wife or GF, which will only make her vote for her just to spite you, take the reverse approach and make it look like you're the obsessed one.
I tell ya ..it would work.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe we can have a contest who can cum the most on a pic of Sarah and post them here somewhere.

Takes one step back.

Can I admit something to you and only you... I thought of just drenching a Pelosi picture, but I could never find one of that huge Italian saggy rack of hers busting out.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The thought of cumming all over a pic of Sarah has me really turned on! I will cum on her lips and her glasses and hair!!! I can't wait!!!!
My wife already hates her..but does that mean I wouldn't blow a load all over a picture of the lovely Sarah myself?...FUCK NO!!!
My wife would piss herself laughing. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
President Clinton explained the X and Y candidate principle. It explains this issue perfectly.

Many Hillary Clinton supporters and Undecided Voters did not believe Obama to be qualified for President. Many Voters period, do not believe Obama has the experience and the judgment to deliver on the promises he is leveling with abandon. These are crucial times economically, in the realm of National Security, Domestically and Globally and Obama has no experience in delivering in any of the areas he claims advantage to McCain on. As President Clinton said: if you have candidate X = Obama who you agree with 99% who has no experience and you don't believe can deliver and then you have candidate Y who you agree with 50% of the time, but McCain has the experience, qualifications and judgment to deliver...who are you going to choose?

Add to that...Hope and Change of the First Woman (who is more qualified than Obama) to reach the Vice Presidency after a horrid Dem primary where the Democrats abandoned their democratic principles to prop up an unqualified candidate, you have real reasons why Women will cast votes for the McCain/Palin ticket whether they are Republican, Democrat or Independent.

And let me add that women aren't one issue voters and neither are the undecided voters now supporting the McCain/Palin ticket. They aren't going to let one issue dictate their vote. It was up to Obama to convince Undecided Voters and Women that he could achieve what President Clinton did and more... to turn our Country around...he has yet to prove that. I believed Hillary Clinton could do it. That is where Obama is failing. McCain is convincing Americans by his choice of Palin that he is different, McCain has a record of doing different things different from his party, and he has experience as a leader, McCain has been tried and stuck it out. Obama shows just the opposite.

The Democrats put up the weakest candidate and now are experiencing how hard it will be to push through the rhetoric. On the issues, Obama can't give any more rousing speeches...its down to who the American People believe has the judgment to deliver.

The previous posts containing really disgusting remarks are really pathetic. Seems that Obama fans can't maintain their decency through changes in polls and momentum.