Women get 'blue balls' too...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep...I knew I was not 'crazy'... it happens to me but did not know the name for it..not long ago I learn about this situation in males too, called 'blue balls'..than in me I try to explain here in some old thread... and to a few partners that I felt this disconfort as a "feeling of a strong fist my vaginal muscles did to me...painful and etc.."

It happens in the same situation as do to men..we get aroused and very horny and wet, the 'gina' gets upset cries and cries (gets very wet..) but do not has any relief at that moment...in my case a penis inside asap would stop the disconfort..yes!:biggrin1:

'Women can also experience discomfort due to unrelieved vasocongestion as their genitals also become engorged with blood during sexual arousal. They can experience pelvic heaviness and aching if they do not reach orgasm. The general term pelvic congestion refers to such pain as it occurs in either sex.'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_balls

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep...I knew I was not 'crazy'... it happens to me but did not know the name for it..not long ago I learn about this situation in males too, called 'blue balls'..than in me I try to explain here in some old thread... and to a few partners that I felt this disconfort as a "feeling of a strong fist my vaginal muscles did to me...painful and etc.."

It happens in the same situation as do to men..we get aroused and very horny and wet, the 'gina' gets upset cries and cries (gets very wet..) but do not has any relief at that moment...in my case a penis inside asap would stop the disconfort..yes!:biggrin1:

'Women can also experience discomfort due to unrelieved vasocongestion as their genitals also become engorged with blood during sexual arousal. They can experience pelvic heaviness and aching if they do not reach orgasm. The general term pelvic congestion refers to such pain as it occurs in either sex.'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_balls

Damn those teases!
I know there are many here who would like to make you and your blue 'gina feel "all better". :wink:

for you Gisella, here's some sexual healing from the great Marvin Gaye

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know there are many here who would like to make you and your blue 'gina feel all better. :wink:

for you Gisella, here's some sexual healing from the great Marvin Gaye

:hug: mmm...thanks hot babe Che...you do know what a girl needs... what she wants...:kiss:

Oh Canada!:biggrin1: Thanks!

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Exactly, Gisella. I love your posts, by the way!

This problem (I call it "blue ovaries"):wink: is very real, and it's the main reason I have difficulty with quickies.

I would usually rather suck my husband's cock than have a quickie, because although I get aroused sucking him, I don't get painfully aroused like I do from fucking.

Nothing is more annoying than having only a few minutes to have sex, then needing to leave and go somewhere, when my husband is satisfied and I am frustrated and aching.

Quickies are okay for me, though, if I have the opportunity to finish myself off after (i.e. he has left for work or band practice but I'm still home.)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Exactly, Gisella. I love your posts, by the way!

This problem (I call it "blue ovaries"):wink: is very real, and it's the main reason I have difficulty with quickies.

I would usually rather suck my husband's cock than have a quickie, because although I get aroused sucking him, I don't get painfully aroused like I do from fucking.

Nothing is more annoying than having only a few minutes to have sex, then needing to leave and go somewhere, when my husband is satisfied and I am frustrated and aching.

Quickies are okay for me, though, if I have the opportunity to finish myself off after (i.e. he has left for work or band practice but I'm still home.)

Thanks Chrysalis...:smile:

Wow..we are all different and males please do pay attention to that.:wink:

I'm the opposite as you..I love quickies because aliviates and pleasures me and not much like foreplay because as soon I get aroused I need the penis inside asap occupying 'the space'...for the fisting aching to not get worse by craving it...

Than nada get more pleasure from me that be stucked with the penis inside...after being much fucked than I get to pay attention to others things...:redface:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women Get Blue Balls, Too

Sounds like a great title for a book.:biggrin1:

:eek: Excellent ideia Chicagosam!

In my mind I picture the main characters being a blueball guy and a blueball girl....and after much aches and pain they finally get to aliviate one another...:cool:

Hmmm....kind of everytime they almost get the chance to have it something happens and nada..ouch :headache: ..until..until...:eek: ahhh....finally shazam!!!

:party:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glad to see that women can get just as pissed off & hurt as us guys do when we're unnecessarily teased.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, is that like the Wailing Wall, and we have to kneel in front of it, rock back and forth towards it, stick something in a crack, and service it?:biggrin1:

Lol...hold it hold it...if a gina is service asap she will not 'wailing' as lamenting...but just crying silly.

Nothing like a unisex blue balls thread to make people very empathetic and ready to serve...:smile:

Great guys!!!:cool:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol...hold it hold it...if a gina is service asap she will not 'wailing' as lamenting...but just crying silly.

Nothing like a unisex blue balls thread to make people very empathetic and ready to serve...:smile:

Great guys!!!:cool:
You are forever interesting my dear........:smile:

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amen, girl. You are not the only one. I get this feeling of tightness, kind of like a knot, and when I cum it's like the knot is released and it's effin' great. In my case it happens during sex, like when I feel that preorgasmic feeling but no release yet. The absolute best sex is when I get into a really good rhythm of buildup and release. When that happens it really takes only a couple strokes and I feel the knot, and the whole deal just turns into this intense back-and-forth between aching and total blissful release. Good stuff.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Amen, girl. You are not the only one. I get this feeling of tightness, kind of like a knot, and when I cum it's like the knot is released and it's effin' great. In my case it happens during sex, like when I feel that preorgasmic feeling but no release yet. The absolute best sex is when I get into a really good rhythm of buildup and release. When that happens it really takes only a couple strokes and I feel the knot, and the whole deal just turns into this intense back-and-forth between aching and total blissful release. Good stuff.

So, you are actually in the act, straight sex no hand stimulation, and you can come several times with merely having a hung man push in and out of you. Ache realease, ache release, ache release... (how many times?)

This is really a powerful vision. Do you feel pressure in your throat? Do your eyes bulge a tiny bit? Do you grunt on the release?

What does it take to get into the rythm. How can a guy make this rythm happen by doing (or not doing)something specific?