Women get 'blue balls' too...

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella, I guess I get "blue balls" or "blue ovaries" too! Don't you just hate that? I guess I'm like you...I like quickies at that point also, and if I can't I start crying, literally!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella, I guess I get "blue balls" or "blue ovaries" too! Don't you just hate that? I guess I'm like you...I like quickies at that point also, and if I can't I start crying, literally!

Yeh my friend...for this motive foreplay is not usualy option as making me frustrate as wanting inside ASAP, and foreplay inside as the time foreplaying out spend thrusting in.

As I say many time I have to learn have sex slow and learn enjoy foreplay and wait have inside...but can not imagine change the 1st sex session just the others 2nd and 3rd with foreplay.

:smile: Take care.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Unfortantly now i am only masturbating but if i dont do it for a day or two i get a dull aching feeling deep inside of me. It is like a period pain but more of a yearning than actually being painful. Clit stimulation dosent relieve it and the only way to is to bring out the vibrator/dildo and take it deep and hard.

Also i found if i ignore it and dont satify her when i get this feeling the next time i do masturbate it i like she is protesting and paying me back because it tkaes ages to orgasm. Then it takes m approx 4-5 times to get back to a point where i can orgasm easily

giulio76

Just Browsing
Media
So. This site is freaking outrageous. My girlfriend, the wonderful and gorgeous person that she truly is, has just informed me she wants to be dp'd by me and her friend from EAP in Barcelona. WTF is with the all out "it looks like you've been rolling that thru your head a while" spontaneity I never grew to expect from the woman who wants to marry me? Anybody got Vicatin?

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are forever interesting my dear........:smile:

I totally agree. Gisella, you are absolutely delightful. Your postings are interesting, intelligent, and have a kind of playfulness that is truly entertaining. Your online "accent" makes it even more endearing.

And finally, I had no idea that there was such a thing as "blue ovaries". It makes sense, of course, but why have I learned about it this late in life?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I totally agree. Gisella, you are absolutely delightful. Your postings are interesting, intelligent, and have a kind of playfulness that is truly entertaining. Your online "accent" makes it even more endearing.

And finally, I had no idea that there was such a thing as "blue ovaries". It makes sense, of course, but why have I learned about it this late in life?

:flirt: :kiss:

Thank dear honey man...mmmm.....I'm bringing me and my pillow to your place and then we can share information under the covers in frozen Ohio ...

Just imagine what I can learn with you JustAsking!!!:cool: :heart:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women could get ben-wa balls to relieve their blue balls. Even just while walking around.

:wink:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
So. This site is freaking outrageous. My girlfriend, the wonderful and gorgeous person that she truly is, has just informed me she wants to be dp'd by me and her friend from EAP in Barcelona. WTF is with the all out "it looks like you've been rolling that thru your head a while" spontaneity I never grew to expect from the woman who wants to marry me? Anybody got Vicatin?
HUH :confused:

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:flirt: :kiss:

Thank dear honey man...mmmm.....I'm bringing me and my pillow to your place and then we can share information under the covers in frozen Ohio ...

Just imagine what I can learn with you JustAsking!!!:cool: :heart:
Oh man, now I can't imagine anything else. How will I get any work done today?

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, you are actually in the act, straight sex no hand stimulation, and you can come several times with merely having a hung man push in and out of you. Ache realease, ache release, ache release... (how many times? This is really a powerful vision. Do you feel pressure in your throat? Do your eyes bulge a tiny bit? Do you grunt on the release? What does it take to get into the rythm. How can a guy make this rythm happen by doing (or not doing)something specific?

Well I was away for awhile but I figure better late than never for answering. Fortunately I get hot talking about getting off so here goes. :biggrin1:
Yes I'm aware my orgasms are different than most women but I effin' love it. Sex for me tends to be a very, very intense thing because it's this back and forth between this tight aching feeling and intense release. When I get turned on my G-spot swells a lot and and I orgasm pretty easily when I get in a good rhythm, but the positioning has to be right and the guy has to stay hard. Obviously I have to be turned on for starters. Sometimes if I'm really turned on I don't mind getting right to the straight sex, but most of the time some good fingering is the best way to get me warmed up. Once I'm warmed up yeah I cum just from from PIV thrusting, and I can pretty much keep having them as long as the guy stays hard. When I orgasm I feel this total release and I feel totally satisfied for a second but basically as soon as the guy starts thrusting again I feel the tightness start and once that starts I have to finish. It takes a little while to build back up to the next one but once I feel the ache starting it's just not an option to stop, I have to cum. As far as the ache, usually I feel the pressure starting around my G-spot and it spreads up to my gut, then my chest and legs, kind of the whole middle area of my body, and also I feel it in my throat but not much unless it's a really big one.
As far as positions what really works best is any position where the guy's cock is pushing against my front wall but I'm also getting very deep penetration. Doggy works pretty well but my favorite is reverse mish, where I kinda lean a little back into the guy. That angle is just perfect and there isn't really a limit I'm aware of as far as how many times I can get off. As long as the stimulation is there I can keep cumming, so obviously I like guys who are going to stay hard awhile. I was with one guy who took over an hour to orgasm and he basically made me cum over 20 times, some smaller ones and some bigger ones. I fucking love that and as far as I'm concerned the more the better, but I have to sneak in some water during long sessions or I get dehydrated.
And yes it definitely helps if the guy has a long cock. I mean I like girth too just because the friction feels good, but a good 7-9 in. length is my bread 'n butter because for some reason long strokes really do it for me, and especially quick long strokes as I'm about to cum. But long strokes aside it IS all about the G-spot.

dostoy

Just Browsing
Media
Well I was away for awhile but I figure better late than never for answering. Fortunately I get hot talking about getting off so here goes. :biggrin1:
Yes I'm aware my orgasms are different than most women but I effin' love it. Sex for ....G-spot.

That's it, I believe this proves women get more physical pleasure out of sex than men do, when and if men ever get them off right.:biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The blue balls girl thread is back..it goes well with the nympha thread that was ressurected also..

LOL...

Share girls if you have the congestion going on as the painful disconfort when horny and etc

Thanks.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, yes and yes. Heavy, congested, knotted together, crampy/achy - relieved to some extent by coming on your own, but best taken care of by a good, old fucking until coming hard and then relaxing.

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes I'm aware my orgasms are different than most women but I effin' love it. Sex for me tends to be a very, very intense thing because it's this back and forth between this tight aching feeling and intense release. When I get turned on my G-spot swells a lot and and I orgasm pretty easily when I get in a good rhythm, but the positioning has to be right and the guy has to stay hard. Obviously I have to be turned on for starters. Sometimes if I'm really turned on I don't mind getting right to the straight sex, but most of the time some good fingering is the best way to get me warmed up. Once I'm warmed up yeah I cum just from from PIV thrusting, and I can pretty much keep having them as long as the guy stays hard. When I orgasm I feel this total release and I feel totally satisfied for a second but basically as soon as the guy starts thrusting again I feel the tightness start and once that starts I have to finish. It takes a little while to build back up to the next one but once I feel the ache starting it's just not an option to stop, I have to cum. As far as the ache, usually I feel the pressure starting around my G-spot and it spreads up to my gut, then my chest and legs, kind of the whole middle area of my body, and also I feel it in my throat but not much unless it's a really big one.
As far as positions what really works best is any position where the guy's cock is pushing against my front wall but I'm also getting very deep penetration. Doggy works pretty well but my favorite is reverse mish, where I kinda lean a little back into the guy. That angle is just perfect and there isn't really a limit I'm aware of as far as how many times I can get off. As long as the stimulation is there I can keep cumming, so obviously I like guys who are going to stay hard awhile. I was with one guy who took over an hour to orgasm and he basically made me cum over 20 times, some smaller ones and some bigger ones. I fucking love that and as far as I'm concerned the more the better, but I have to sneak in some water during long sessions or I get dehydrated.
And yes it definitely helps if the guy has a long cock. I mean I like girth too just because the friction feels good, but a good 7-9 in. length is my bread 'n butter because for some reason long strokes really do it for me, and especially quick long strokes as I'm about to cum. But long strokes aside it IS all about the G-spot.

My lady is pretty much the same as you my dear but she will go into a sexual trance that she discribes as being the most peacefull and beautiful place she has ever been. She will remain in this state untill I bring her to another powerfull orgasm where she will slowly regain full awareness and go on to more orgasms. At times I will even feel her G spot swell and throb as her legs shake and her whole body lifts up to meet my thrusts while her head rolls from side to side. She buy the way is the only one who I've known to be this way and how wonderfull she is.