women get to know me

younghotfireman24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi im 24 good looking in shape well hung fireman i wanna get to know the women on here coz i love women who tell it like it is and you girls are mostly like that

like most hung men im proud of it but when i was younger i used to be over confident and ended up loosing out on the women i realy wanted so i wanna get to no wat women realy like honestly

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well hello Mr. 24 yr.old well hung fireman, welcome. I think if you really want to know what women think then you've found a pretty good site for it as most women who frequently post here are pretty outspoken and that is probably why we are here...sure beats those boring women's forums that only talk about exchanging recipes or how to change a tire!

younghotfireman24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hell yea i love the way woman on this r realy honest and confident about there sexuallity id love to find a woman like that in real life i get stuk with ditzy girls all looks nd nuffin else

younghotfireman24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol yer spose so r most of you gals size queens coz ive never met a real one most of the girls i meet say they love big cock but when it comes to it complain more then worship it lol

jus wonderin

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First up..
You'll find almost without exception, that we hate text speak.
Correct spelling will earn you extra brownie points.
And NO!! Most of us "gals" aren't size queens.
True there are some here and in time you will learn who they are.
You'll find this place an exciting and challenging place.
Leave your prejudices at the door.
Welcome to the site.
Cheers,
Dragonfly

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would I want to know how to change a tire? That's what men are for. :tongue:
Exactly...that is why those other sites are so boring...I mean isn't that why we wear stilettos in the first place...so when we are standing on the side of the road with a flat tire in the cold wearing a coat so they can't see our "racks", at least they'll stop for our legs...:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly...that is why those other sites are so boring...I mean isn't that why we wear stilettos in the first place...so when we are standing on the side of the road with a flat tire in the cold wearing a coat so they can't see our "racks", at least they'll stop for our legs...:biggrin1:
Exactly!