women getting pregnet from precum?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the only girl I am sleeping with right now lives 90 minutes away so I don't see her much... When I do see her though I do use the withdrawal method... so far no scares..

I apologize in advance for the anger that will probably seep into my text. Are you ignorant or just stupid? If you don't plan on getting pregnant or becoming a "baby daddy" use contraception. There are many different types. Depends on what level your relationship is at I guess. But seriously, pulling out is a mistake. Period. It is NOT contraception. So unless your excited about child support or diapers then I would suggest pulling your head from your rectum and placing a condom on that pecker. I hate condoms, so trust me I know it sucks, but I have to use them with my wife because of the meds she is taking. If a married man can do it, so can you bub.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Please read this:

"How effective is withdrawal as a birth control method?

Not very! Withdrawal is when a man takes his penis out of a woman’s vagina (or “pulls out”) before he ejaculates, or has an orgasm. This stops the sperm from going to the egg. “Pulling out” can be hard for a man to do. It takes a lot of self-control.
Even if you use withdrawal, sperm can be released before the man pulls out. When a man’s penis first becomes erect, pre-ejaculate fluid may be on the tip of the penis. This fluid has sperm in it. So you could still get pregnant."

From this site:

Birth Control Methods | Frequently Asked Questions | WomensHealth.gov

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I spent $100 on an IUD.

Now I can be ejaculated on wherever, whenever, however. The one I have lasts for 10 years. More effective than the pill.

So much better than worrying about pulling out and condoms and precum an all this bullshit.

/end plug for rational birth control.

Please be advised that prolonged use of IUD's can lead to uterine scarring and unexpected sterilization.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's the prequel to mumsnet!

You have to join PREGNET for 9 months before they'll allow you to join mumsnet you see... It's the only way to be sure you're dedicated and not faking being a mum.

Loooool!

Please be advised that prolonged use of IUD's can lead to uterine scarring and unexpected sterilization.

Happened to a friend of mine - she's only 22 so it wasn't even prolonged use. Extremely sad.

yellowsub160

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's not a myth. It is scientific fact.

Stop kidding yourself and play safe. Withdrawal is NOT adequate contraception.

Sex Study: Pull Out Withdrawal Method Rivals Condoms, Better Than No Birth Control - ABC News

Sorry, but it does work for some people. some women and men are just more fertile than others. Myself, I use condoms once and awhile but usually just withdrawl from my gf and we've been fine for almost a year now. It's not ideal but she didn't want the hormonal effects from birth control.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Sex Study: Pull Out Withdrawal Method Rivals Condoms, Better Than No Birth Control - ABC News

Sorry, but it does work for some people. some women and men are just more fertile than others. Myself, I use condoms once and awhile but usually just withdrawl from my gf and we've been fine for almost a year now. It's not ideal but she didn't want the hormonal effects from birth control.

Yeah? Wait til she tries the hormonal effects of pregnancy. :yup:

BTW: there are other non-hormonal options.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

yeah, nonhormonal options include spermicidal jelly/foam, cervical caps, the sponge, cycle beads, contraceptive film.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
according to your link,
Her studies found that in perfect use -- meaning the man pulls out every time -- withdrawal has a 4 percent failure rate, as compared to condoms, which have a 2 percent failure rate
which is double the risk if you're doing it right.

the 17%-18% figures are for typical use.

my conclusion: people are shite at using condoms.

audiilike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Vasectomy. They're reversable, much more now than in the past, and it's a very non-invasive procedure. I'm trying to convince my gf to let me do it. I don't want kids, and she doesn't want kids, but she says that she doesn't want to clos that door, just in case. Which probably means she does want kids... but I also hate the fact that she's on the pill, becuase of the hormones etc. I heard they're bad, and I don't want her to get sick. and we both hate condoms.

B_thenakedgardener

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
according to your link,

which is double the risk if you're doing it right.

the 17%-18% figures are for typical use.

my conclusion: people are shite at using condoms.

i'm astounded that they say condoms have such a high fail rate ive used a few (i would say hundreds) in my last 25 years of sex and ive had maybe 6 split and no girl pregnant and no std,
i think the temptation is to fuck without and then just put it on to shoot yr load, by that time the little fuckers are on there way up the tubes on an egg hunt.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What do you call people who use the Withdrawl method of contraception?

Parents.

After years of this practice, we finally decided to start a family. That night stayed in her, next morning, mommy and daddy.

Planned parenthood.